Atlantis Online
March 29, 2024, 02:51:00 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Ice Age blast 'ravaged America'
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/science/nature/6676461.stm

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

SHADOWGRAM UPDATE # 408

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: SHADOWGRAM UPDATE # 408  (Read 93 times)
Victoria Liss
Administrator
Superhero Member

« on: October 04, 2018, 02:44:49 am »

SHADOWGRAM UPDATE # 408

Wednesday, October 3, 2018

***** Marie Wallace & Donna Wandrey Present “Shadows Over Halloween” – NYC – Oct. 20

**** Dark Shadows Original 1966-67 Episodes To Air Weeknights On Decades Nationwide Television @ Midnight (ET), Starting 10-29-18

SHADOWGRAM UPDATE NUMBER 408

Wednesday, October 3, 2018

An Official Internet Publication of SHADOWGRAM – THE DARK SHADOWS NEWSLETTER

Hello, Dark Shadows Fan,

MARIE WALLACE & DONNA WANDREY : “SHADOWS OVER HALLOWEEN” SAT., OCT. 20 IN NYC

MARIE (Eve) and DONNA (Roxanne) will appear in “Shadows Over Halloween,” a storytelling presentation, on Sat., Oct. 20, in New York City. They plan to share appropriately-spooky classic gothic stories, some humorous tales, and a dramatization of Washington Irving’s famous 17th century tale “The Legend of Sleepy Hollow.”

Marie tells SG that the show is “what Donna Wandrey and I are doing for Halloween. It's loads of fun and I’d love some of the New York DS fans to know about it.”

Sat., Oct. 20, from 2:00-5:00pm

Producers Club, 358 W. 44th St., 2nd Floor, New York City, NY 10036

Tickets: $25-$35

Order tickets through:   PurplePass.com/Shadows

Following their presentations is an onstage discussion, audience questions, and “a chance for attendees to take photos and/or purchase memorabilia. Punch and cookies will be served.”

***** SHADOWGRAM IS EXCITED TO REPORT THE FOLLOWING OFFICIAL PRESS RELEASE RECEIVED DIRECTLY FROM THE DECADES TV NETWORK:

“DECADES TV Network presents ‘Dark Shadows’ – A Trick And Treat Starting Halloween Week.  Barnabas Collins returns in 260 episodes (that) starts Monday, October 29, at 12am (midnight – eastern time)

“Relive the first gothic soap opera television series ‘Dark Shadows’, when vampire Barnabas Collins arrives on DECADES TV Network every weeknight at 12am ET beginning Monday, October 29th.

“DECADES will start airing 260 episodes of the drama featuring the guilt-ridden, 175-year-old vampire, including the episode when he made his first appearance on the noir classic, which originally aired on April 18, 1967.”

---- To find out where to watch DECADES in your area, visit 

http://decades.com/

DECADES Publicity: “Initially airing on ABC-TV from 1966-71, the soap opera found its own unique place in TV immortality and had fans running home from school to catch each episode. With its alluring tales of gothic mystery and supernatural intrigue, ‘Dark Shadows’ earned the reputation of being one of the most unusual and enduring programs in broadcasting history. Now, viewers can relive the thrills and chills every weeknight on DECADES.

“The creation of legendary producer Dan Curtis, ‘Dark Shadows’ tells the tragic tale of the Collins family, a seemingly well-to-do patriarchal dynasty that ran a dark New England town from their family estate, appropriately called Collinwood.

“Into this world enters a young nanny, Victoria (Alexandra Moltke), who soon learns there is a lot more to the Collins family than initially meets the eye. Mysterious relative Barnabas (Jonathan Frid) moves into the dilapidated estate next door, and soon the household is beset with classic monsters, including werewolves, witches and ghosts.

“Mixing high camp and gothic horror into the well-tread soap formula, ‘Dark Shadows’ quickly gathered a fanatical audience so large that TV GUIDE called the series ‘One of the 25 greatest cult shows of all time.’ (5/26/2014).

Starring: Joan Bennett, Louis Edmonds, Nancy Barrett, Mitchell Ryan, Kathryn Leigh Scott, David Henesy, Joel Crothers, Mark Allen, George Mitchell, Frank Schofield, Elizabeth Wilson, Conrad Bain, Michael Currie, Jane Rose, Barnard Hughes, Joseph Julian, Katherine Bruce and Alexandra Moltke.”

“Weigel Broadcasting Co. is a family-owned media company based in Chicago, Illinois. The company owns and operates national television networks, as well as local broadcast stations throughout the country. Weigel is the leader in the multicast television network space with ‘MeTV,’ ‘Memorable Entertainment Television,’ the number-one rated and distributed multicast network, as well as the ‘Movies!’ Network in cooperation with the Fox Television Stations, the "DECADES" Network, the ‘H&I’ Network and the ‘Start TV’ Network in association with the CBS Television Stations. Weigel's local stations include CBS, ABC, The CW, MyNet and Telemundo network affiliates. Weigel and its affiliate companies broadcast network and independent television stations in Los Angeles, Chicago, Seattle, St. Louis, Cedar City-St. George, Milwaukee, South Bend and Rockford.

For more information on Weigel, visit:    https://www.weigelbroadcasting.com/

*********************************************************************************

This Online Official DARK SHADOWSNEWS ONLINE UPDATE is an Official Internet Publication of SHADOWGRAM – THE OFFICIAL DARK SHADOWS NEWSLETTER

Marcy Robin – ShadowGram

Shadowgram@aol.com OR Shadowgram1@yahoo.com

Each ShadowGram News Update is posted FIRST through the ShadowGram Group List at Yahoo.com and each Update post is then dispersed to other social media.

You can join the SHADOWGRAM Group List at:  http://movies.groups.yahoo.com/group/ShadowGram/

You also can request an invitation to join the free Group List. To do so, please email Marcy Robin at ShadowGram@aol.com  OR shadowgram1@yahoo.com

***** SHADOWGRAM’S 50+ YEARS OF “DARK SHADOWS” ACTIVE SUPPORT & INVOLVEMENT

These SHADOWGRAM OFFICIAL DARK SHADOWS ONLINE NEWS UPDATES provide the latest official, confirmed news and announcements for a wide variety of DS-related events, projects, merchandise, and more.

SHADOWGRAM began announcing/reporting/updating the definitive DS news in print 40 years ago in April, 1978. I launched the Online Updates in September, 2001. All my DARK SHADOWS / SHADOWGRAM / DS FESTIVAL work has always been as a volunteer service for all aspects of the series, those responsible for it, and for DS fans of all ages everywhere, then and now.

Over all the years, I’ve worked directly and closely in numerous capacities with many cast/crew members, Dan Curtis Productions, the DARK SHADOWS FESTIVAL, MPI, Big Finish Productions, Hermes Press, Decades, the media, industry contacts, and others involved with DS then and now. They directly share with me their DS-related news, information, project details, and messages to the fans for SHADOWGRAM to announce and report. I am a co-founder of the DS FESTIVAL – we held the first FEST in 1983 in San Jose, CA – and I am on the all-volunteer staff of each DS FESTIVAL event.

Every SHADOWGRAM OFFICIAL DARK SHADOWS NEWS ONLINE UPDATE premiere-announces and reports the latest confirmed information provided directly to me by the above and many established DS and other sources. I appreciate and thank all who participate and support SG.

PLEASE always include SHADOWGRAM's complete e-mail addresses and Yahoo Group List link information in all your online sharing.

ShadowGram@aol.com 

Shadowgram1@yahoo.com 

For more information or questions: Please email with your full name and full email address to Marcy Robin at: ShadowGram@aol.com

Thank you.

Marcy Robin –  SHADOWGRAM

__._,_.___
Posted by: shadowgram1@yahoo.com
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: