Atlantis Online
April 19, 2024, 10:29:38 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Remains of ancient civilisation discovered on the bottom of a lake
http://en.rian.ru/analysis/20071227/94372640.html

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Towards a new paradigm

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Towards a new paradigm  (Read 329 times)
knakker

« on: August 19, 2018, 08:07:14 am »

I wrote my 600 pages book on Atlantis as the result of indeep research. I did it in the spirit of the Bereans in Acts 17. The world has had enough of archeological findings in the ocean that finally led to "nothing". At least not to Atlantis. The archeologists have had their chance. It is 2018 now. It is time for a refreshing new look on what Atlantis really is. Atlantis is clearly a theological issue. The earthquake in Critias 108 was a HUGE one, similar to the one in Revelation 16:18.

The horizon in the west was the western dimension of Tzaphon. Atlantis was mirrored as the Twin Kings were opposites of each other and as the Pillars of Hercules were opposite pillars. The real Atlantis was a city on the Euphrates, named Babylon which was both the northern and eastern dimension of Tzafon. Even more: it is Endtimes Babylon that has to be rebuilt yet. The southern dimension of Tzafon was the Sfinx in Cairo.

For these people who think I am a moron I say: goodbye. You have had your chance to prove that Atlantis was in the ocean.

my book: roodgoudvanparvaim.nl
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

knakker

« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2018, 02:58:22 am »

there is no Atlantis in the sea.
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: