Atlantis Online
March 28, 2024, 07:28:54 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Site provides evidence for ancient comet explosion
http://www.thenewstribune.com/news/nationworld/story/173177.html

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

NASA astronaut saw 'alien' in Space Shuttle

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: NASA astronaut saw 'alien' in Space Shuttle  (Read 133 times)
In the Mouth of Madness
Superhero Member

« on: August 11, 2018, 11:26:42 pm »

NASA astronaut saw 'alien' in Space Shuttle
Posted on Friday, 10 August, 2018

What did Melvin really see on the Space Shuttle ? Image Credit: NASA
In a recent Twitter exchange, Leland Melvin described seeing 'something organic/alien-like' in the payload bay.
The retired astronaut's recollection of the incident was posted on social media earlier this month after he was asked about his thoughts on the existence of alien life and whether he had ever seen a UFO.

"I have not seen one in space or on the ground but thought I saw something organic/alien like floating out of the payload bay," he replied. "I called the ground to ask what it could be and it was ice that had broken off of the Freon hoses.Translucent, curved, organic looking."

Although it certainly makes sense that what he saw was simply a piece of ice, the fact that he even considered the possibility that it might be extraterrestrial in nature is certainly intriguing.

Some conspiracy theorists have already jumped on his comments as evidence of a NASA cover-up.

When asked if it was possible that ground control was lying to him, Melvin replied:

"Hmmm. Don't think so but you never know. I was about to say 'Houston we have a problem' but know everyone spins-up when those words are uttered from a space vehicle."

I have not seen one in space or on the ground but thought I saw something organic/alien like floating out of the payload bay. @AstroKomrade and I called the ground to ask what it could be and it was ice that had broken off of the Freon hoses.Translucent, curved, organic looking👽
    — Leland Melvin (@Astro_Flow) August 4, 2018

https://bgr.com/2018/08/09/space-shuttle-alien-leland-melvin/
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: