Atlantis Online
March 28, 2024, 02:26:18 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Secrets of ocean birth laid bare 
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/sci/tech/5191384.stm#graphic

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

'UFO' found beneath the Bermuda Triangle

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 'UFO' found beneath the Bermuda Triangle  (Read 1833 times)
In the Mouth of Madness
Superhero Member

« on: August 11, 2018, 11:12:09 pm »

'UFO' found beneath the Bermuda Triangle
Posted on Saturday, 11 August, 2018

What did Miklos find beneath the waves ? Image Credit: CC BY-SA 4.0 Brocken Inaglory
Explorer Darrell Miklos has discovered a strange object after following a map made by astronaut Gordon Cooper.
The find, which will be featured in an episode of the Discovery Channel series "Cooper's Treasure", was made after following a map to an "unidentified object" Cooper made back in the 1960s.

It was discovered on the sea floor in the middle of the infamous Bermuda Triangle region.

http://www.digitalspy.com/tv/ustv/news/a863590/ancient-ufo-bermuda-discovery-channel-coopers-treasure/

"I was trying to identify shipwreck material based on one of the anomaly readings on Gordon's charts when I noticed something that stuck out, that shocked me," said Miklos.

"It was a formation unlike anything I've ever seen related to shipwreck material, it was too big for that. It was also something that was completely different from anything that I've seen that was made by nature."

The veteran explorer described seeing several arm-like features protruding from a steep cliffside.

"They don't look nature-made, they don't look man-made, certainly nothing I've ever seen based on my experience and I have years of experience at doing this," he said. "We've identified multiple different types of shipwreck material, this doesn't match or look anything like that."

After looking more closely at Gordon's notes, Miklos concluded that the late astronaut had implied that the object at this location may have been extraterrestrial in origin.

"He had to mean it might be something from another world," he said.

"Gordon believed in aliens. He believed that we had visitors from other planets and he also believed that a lot of these things landed in this particular part of the world."

http://www.digitalspy.com/tv/ustv/news/a863590/ancient-ufo-bermuda-discovery-channel-coopers-treasure/
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

In the Mouth of Madness
Superhero Member

« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2018, 11:23:12 pm »

Ancient UFO found beneath Bermuda Triangle, claims Discovery Channel show Cooper's Treasure

"It might be something from another world."

©  Twitter
By Susannah Alexander
10 August 2018

Discovery Channel show Cooper's Treasure will apparently air the discovery of an unexplained object which is being referred to as a UFO.

The series sees explorer Darrell Miklos and his team following secret maps created by former NASA astronaut Gordon Cooper in the 1960s to unearth shipwrecks in the Caribbean.

And the treasure hunter has made a fascinating discovery, as he's found an object buried deep beneath the Bermuda Triangle which could provide evidence of an alien visit to earth.

"We were out in the Bahamas and we were on an English shipwreck trail, somehow related to Sir Francis Drake," Miklos told the Daily Mail.

©  Getty Images

"I was trying to identify shipwreck material based on one of the anomaly readings on Gordon's charts when I noticed something that stuck out, that shocked me.

"It was a formation unlike anything I've ever seen related to shipwreck material, it was too big for that. It was also something that was completely different from anything that I've seen that was made by nature."

Miklos explained that there are "five arms" coming out of a steep cliff, with identical formations in three different areas.

"They don't look nature-made, they don't look man-made, certainly nothing I've ever seen based on my experience and I have years of experience at doing this," he said. "We've identified multiple different types of shipwreck material, this doesn't match or look anything like that."

©  Getty Images

And when Miklos looked further at Cooper's old files, he realised that the astronaut had labelled the area 'unidentified object'.

"Then it made sense to me why it wasn't identified as a shipwreck... he had to mean it might be something from another world," he said.

"Gordon believed in aliens. He believed that we had visitors from other planets and he also believed that a lot of these things landed in this particular part of the world."

But although that might seem like cause to break out the 'Welcome to Earth' banners, Miklos is remaining cautious about exactly what the object could be.

"I want to investigate it," he said. "I want to see what it is, because it may be nature-made, just a freak of nature, but given its placement in this particular part of the Caribbean and given what Gordon has told me about visitors from another planet and the things that I've seen, I think it's definitely worthwhile investigating."

Cooper's Treasure airs on the Discovery Channel.
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: