Atlantis Online
March 29, 2024, 10:49:42 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: DID A COMET CAUSE A FIRESTORM THAT DEVESTATED NORTH AMERICA 12,900 YEARS AGO?
http://atlantisonline.smfforfree2.com/index.php/topic,1963.0.html

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Horror director recalls real-life ghost encounter

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Horror director recalls real-life ghost encounter  (Read 179 times)
Apparition from Beyond the Veil
Superhero Member

« on: July 23, 2018, 09:19:08 pm »

Horror director recalls real-life ghost encounter
Posted on Monday, 23 July, 2018 |

Paranormal experiences occurred both on and off-screen. Image Credit: sxc.hu
Director Corin Hardy has shared a strange experience he had while filming the spin-off prequel to 'The Conjuring 2'.
The popular horror series is no stranger to tales of the unexplained with several members of the cast and crew reporting their own paranormal experiences during filming.

In an interview at this year's San Diego Comic-Con, director Corin Hardy described something strange that happened to him while filming the latest entry in the series - The Nun.

The crew had been filming a sequence called the 'Corridor of Crosses' at a fortress in Transylvania and Hardy had his monitors set up within "this little cell room along the sides of this long corridor."

"As I stepped into the room I saw a couple guys sitting in [the back] of the room," he said. "I presumed they [were from] the sound department. I said, 'Hi,' and I quickly turned around - I had my back to them. And I was watching the monitors, I was watching Taissa, I was watching the camera, and it was quite a difficult scene to coordinate, and it took about half an hour."

"So I was sitting there, there's only one doorway in and out of this room, and we finally got the shot. I turned around to say, 'Oh, did you see that? What did you think?'"

"And there's no one in the room. And there never had been."
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Superhero Member

« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2018, 09:19:41 pm »

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/director-upcoming-horror-film-nun-shares-terrifying-paranormal-experience-020310014.html
Report Spam   Logged

Superhero Member

« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2018, 09:21:24 pm »

Director of upcoming horror film 'The Nun' shares terrifying on-set paranormal experience
Kevin Polowy
July 19, 2018

The ghost stories on the sets of the Conjuring movies have been well-documented. So it’s no surprise that the upcoming horror film The Nun, a spinoff prequel that follows the evil Valak introduced in The Conjuring 2, came with its own real-life scares.

In an interview with Yahoo Entertainment at San Diego Comic-Con, director Corin Hardy shared his own terrifying paranormal experience from the film’s Romania set.

They were shooting a sequence called the Corridor of Crosses in a fortress in Transylvania, recounted Hardy, who was joined by star Taissa Farmiga. The filmmaker said he had his monitors set up in “this little cell room along the sides of this long corridor.

“As I stepped into the room I saw a couple guys sitting in [the back] of the room,” Hardy said. “I presumed they [were from] the sound department. I said, ‘Hi,’ and I quickly turned around — I had my back to them. And I was watching the monitors, I was watching Taissa, I was watching the camera, and it was quite a difficult scene to coordinate, and it took about half an hour.

“So I was sitting there, there’s only one doorway in and out of this room, and we finally got the shot. I turned around to say, ‘Oh, did you see that? What did you think?’ And there’s no one in the room. And there never had been.”

It’s just more proof: If you want to have a nice and horrifying ghost run-in, just make a Conjuring movie.

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/director-upcoming-horror-film-nun-shares-terrifying-paranormal-experience-020310014.html
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: