Atlantis Online
April 20, 2024, 09:07:18 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Ruins of 7,000-year-old city found in Egypt oasis
http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20080129/wl_mideast_afp/egyptarchaeology

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Have ghost HORSES been captured on video?

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Have ghost HORSES been captured on video?  (Read 85 times)
Elements of the Eternal Soul
Superhero Member

« on: September 01, 2018, 07:46:01 pm »

Have ghost HORSES been captured on video? Teenagers believe they spotted ethereal equine scene at one of Britain's most haunted sites

Teenagers believe they spotted the ghost of two horses at Berry Pomeroy Castle
    Chloe, who took the picture, said she didn't believe in ghosts before taking snap

By MailOnline Reporter

Published: 09:58 EDT, 9 April 2018 | Updated: 10:03 EDT, 9 April 2018

View comments

A group of teenagers believe they spotted the ghost of two horses at one of Britain's most haunted sites.

The friends were visiting Berry Pomeroy Castle, in south Devon, when they captured the spooky image.

Chloe, 19, who was only identified by her first name, said when she looked back at pictures from her day out at the attraction with friends Charlie and Tyler she was shocked by the ghostly image.
The friends were visiting Berry Pomeroy Castle, in south Devon, when they captured the spooky image
+2

The friends were visiting Berry Pomeroy Castle, in south Devon, when they captured the spooky image

She said: 'We went in the early hours of this morning and the image was taken just before 1am.

'I've never been there before, we weren't intending to actually go there but Tyler told us it was meant to be haunted so we thought we would travel there.
RELATED ARTICLES

Previous
    Next

Countryfile viewers threaten to 'switch off' over shocking...
    Angry animal lover Ricky Gervais shares shocking video of...

Share this article

'Tyler is the only one who had been there before, so we followed him down.

'Lots of people think it's horses chasing someone, which I 100 per cent believe too.

'Charlie never believed in ghosts before and I have always been sceptical about it, I didn't believe it until I saw it for myself. This photo is enough to make me believe.'

The castle is one of the last of its kind to be built in England and was home to the Seymour family.

Edward Seymour bought the castle from the Pomeroy family in 1547.

The Seymour's had a significant influence on the politics of Tudor England and Jane Seymour was the third wife of Henry VIII and the mother of his son, who later became King Edward VI.   
Theasdf; lasd;f as;ldf ;alksdfj; asjdf; jasd;f la;sjldf ;jlkasdfj as;jdf; jasdf;jk asd;jkf as;jdf ;ajsd;fkj as;kjdf ;kjasd;kj fa;sjdf ;kjasd;kj l
+2

The castle is one of the last of its kind to be built in England and was home to the Seymour family

Chloe explained how the group hadn't intended to find any ghosts or paranormal things as they walked around the front of the castle.

She said: 'Never in a million years did I think I'd get a photo like this one.

'I took the image just in front of the café shack they have there. It's actually a beautiful castle but just freaky at night.'

Legend has it that two of the Pomeroy brothers took their own lives as they were chased by enemies, rather than fall into their hands.

The young brothers, dressed in full armour, are thought to have rode their horses up to the top of the castle ramparts and together leapt to their deaths.

Many visitors claim they have heard screams and noises in the area of the castle known as Pomeroy's Leap.

In a warning to others wishing to find paranormal activity at the castle Chloe said: 'Be in a group and definitely avoid going alone as people have said they've come out with scratches or bruises leaving the castle.

'If you go I wouldn't always expect to see something. Someone that goes up to expect to see something may end up seeing something small like a bird move and think it's a spirit.

'I am shocked at the amount of response I've had to it [the picture]. Some have said it's the most realistic image they've seen.'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5594899/Have-ghost-HORSES-captured-video.html#ixzz5CjkkC31C
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: