Atlantis Online
March 28, 2024, 06:15:40 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Site provides evidence for ancient comet explosion
http://www.thenewstribune.com/news/nationworld/story/173177.html

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Alien-Human Hybrids

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Alien-Human Hybrids  (Read 779 times)
Hunter of the Dead, Corrupter of the Tomb, the Deadthings
Superhero Member

« on: July 10, 2018, 02:03:05 pm »

'I proved human-alien hybrids EXIST', says scientist who 'found them living on Earth'

A GREEN energy expert, who helped shape UK renewable power policies, says he is convinced aliens have been secretly implanting extra terrestrial DNA into pregnant humans.

By JON AUSTIN
03:43, Sun, May 1, 2016 | UPDATED: 12:27, Fri, May 6, 2016

https://www.express.co.uk/news/weird/665645/I-proved-human-alien-hybrids-EXIST-says-scientist-who-found-them-living-on-Earth   

A green energy expert claims humans and aliens have made hybridsGETTY
A green energy expert claims humans and aliens have made hybrids
Author Miguel Mendonça, 42, now claims the so-called alien-hybrid community is expanding on Earth and vital to the future of the human race because of how they are helping us "evolve into higher beings".

Mr Mendonça, who suffers with MS,  the illness that leaves suffers with neurological symptoms, muscle pain and severe physical and mental exhaustion, even feels better with increased energy levels for having regular contact with the hybrids, although he stressed it could not cure his condition.

He said: "It's made no difference to my condition, but I do feel better on some levels."

Mr Mendonça, from Bristol, was formerly research manager for the World Future Council, which promotes best policy renewable power sources, and has written extensively on green energy policy.

However, for his latest publication, Meet The Hybrids: The Lives And Missions of ET Ambassadors On Earth published by Amazon and co-authored with Barbara Lamb, he spent time interviewing eight people who claim they have grown up with implanted alien DNA in their bodies and are part of a mission to improve mankind.

Ms Lamb has held great interest in the claims since she first heard them and has been an alien abduction researcher since the 1980s.

Mr Mendonça said he began the project with an open mind, but after finishing the research was convinced they were telling the truth and thinks he has now solved the mystery of why UFOs allegedly visit the Earth.

Green guru turned alien believer Miguel MendonçaMEETTHEHYBRIDS
Green guru turned alien believer Miguel Mendonça
This is a modal window.
An unanticipated problem was encountered, check back soon and try again

Error Code: MEDIA_ERR_UNKNOWN
Session ID: 2018-07-10:be95485460723bc9b30763ca Player Element ID:vjs_video_3
OK Close Modal Dialog
RELATED ARTICLES
We were abducted by aliens the beautiful women who claim ET’s got...
SHOCK CLAIM: Aliens have been discovered living HERE on EARTH
He said: "I try to keep my feet on the ground as much as possible.

"My background is in renewable energy policy gained as an academic, so I have to be sure of my facts.

"These hybrids are raising the vibration and awakening people. I have begun to go through this process and to me it is undeniable.

"Whenever someone with a strong ET aspect talks to me I feel my energy shift - it just goes through the roof.

"I find myself seeing energy with my third eye.

"I am a writer, and just wanted to share their stories, and had no clue I would be affected, it's changed my life.

"I will try to use what has been revealed. For one thing, it has solved some of the mystery of the UFO subject.

"We know why they are coming here and who they are."

Co-author Barbara LambMEETTHEHYBRIDS
Co-author Barbara Lamb
Half alien? Robert Frost-FullingtonMEETTHEHYBRIDS
Half alien? Robert Frost-Fullington
RELATED ARTICLES
Aliens may have visited: Shock Hillary Clinton claim as she vows...
EXCLUSIVE: CIA 'framed hubby for murder' over alien whistleblowing
These hybrids are raising the vibration and awakening people. I have gone through a process and to me it is undeniable.
Author Miguel Mendonça
In researching the book, each 'hybrid' was given the same set of questions to answer, including how they discovered they were a hybrid, what their genetic make-up was, and why they were here on Earth.

Mr Mendonça told Express.co.uk: "What became clear was how similar each of their accounts were. These were hybrids independent of each other who were describing the same experiences."

Among the interviewees was Robert Frost-Fullington, 36, from California, in the US.

He claimed to have DNA from four alien species known as reptilians, Sirians, Tall Whites and those which appear like a praying mantis.

He claimed in the book to have had implants inserted under his tongue at the age of five, before experiencing several encounters with aliens.

After periods of "conscious recall", in 2011, he said he realised he was a hybrid.

Asked how he was created, he said: "When the human woman becomes pregnant, she's taken up onto a craft and the beings will take the embryo and create a genetic overlay."

But far from seeing this non-consensual kidnap and interference as sinister, Mr Frost-Fullington and other hydbrids, including women, claim it is being done in the interest of humanity.

The people interviewed claimed their mission on Earth was to "raise" what they believe is a "frequency" on Earth by increasing an  energy they refer to as "vibrations."

Intergalactic heritage: Tatiana Amore MEETTHEHYBRIDS
Intergalactic heritage: Tatiana Amore

RELATED ARTICLES
EXCLUSIVE: Scientists baffled after mysterious "alien" corpse...
PICTURED: Is this bizarre corpse found in a garden an alien...
They all suggested this was triggering an ascension to take place, whereby humans will evolve from the third to an alleged fifth dimension, and lead more spiritual rather than physical lives.

Things such as war and violence are likely to end, it is claimed.

Tatiana Amore, 34, from southern England, was also interviewed, and said she was predominately of the "Pleiadian" race.

She said: "I understand the Earth is now changing to a new frequency which is meant to be lighter and better for humans."

However, although the hybrid were described as independent, one of them was Cynthia Crawford, 67, from Arizona.

It became clear in the book she had counselled and met several of the other interviewees before the research began.

Legal alien? Cynthia CrawfordMEETTHEHYBRIDS
Legal alien? Cynthia Crawford
Are these the strangest findings on Mars?
Tue, September 26, 2017
Take a look through some peculiar things seen on Mars

PLAY SLIDESHOW
Weird findings on Mars IG
1 of 14
A still from a NASA video shows a bear like figure on Mars
Weird findings on Mars
Weird findings on Mars
Weird findings on Mars
Weird findings on Mars
Weird findings on Mars
Weird findings on Mars
Weird findings on Mars
Mrs Crawford and Mrs Lamb also both spoke at the 2011 Mutual UFO Network (MUFON) annual convention at the Hyatt Regency Hotel in Irvine, California, according to skepticblog.com.

Express.co.uk asked Mr Mendonça why he had not extended the research to interviewing the alleged hybrid's parents, or more scientific tests, such as putting the subjects through DNA and lie detector testing, and locating their alleged implants for further examination.

Mr Mendonça said: "Some said their parents were freaked out or did not want to know because they were old-school Christians."

He did not believe DNA screening would show anything unusual, because: "All it would find is their normal code and it would ignore anything else."

He added that they were reluctant to give up their DNA samples amid fears "secret military projects would use it to create human super soldiers."

But he added: "Robert is apparently warming to the idea of doing DNA testing, but we did not ask people to submit to DNA tests as much as anything because we did not have funding for that."

He added he had not considered the use of lie detectors or scans for implants, but that there had been an "independent verification" of interviewee Charmaine D'Rozario-Saytch, a 28-year-old woman from southern England, having a "possible implant".
Report Spam   Logged

One cannot look for too long into the abyss before the abyss stares back at you.

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Superhero Member

« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2018, 02:03:48 pm »

Report Spam   Logged

One cannot look for too long into the abyss before the abyss stares back at you.
Superhero Member

« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2018, 02:04:22 pm »

Human Hybrids - Scientists Admit Humans ARE Getting Alien DNA ...
Video for Alien human hybrid▶ 1:23:58

Dec 31, 2017 - Uploaded by UAMN TV
A new race of human beings has emerged. Whilst superficially they are undistinguishable however, they are ...
Report Spam   Logged

Superhero Member

« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2018, 02:04:54 pm »

Report Spam   Logged

Superhero Member

« Reply #4 on: July 10, 2018, 02:06:00 pm »

Green guru turned alien believer Miguel Mendonça
Report Spam   Logged

Superhero Member

« Reply #5 on: July 10, 2018, 02:08:53 pm »

'I am an alien hybrid' claims 6ft 3in green-eyed blonde who was SURPRISE second twin

https://www.express.co.uk/news/weird/771349/Alien-hybrid-6ft-3in-green-eyed-blonde-Lisa-SURPRISE-twin

A WOMAN who was discovered as a surprise twin when her mother gave birth claims she is an “alien human hybrid”.

By JON AUSTIN
18:08, Thu, Feb 23, 2017 | UPDATED: 19:11, Thu, Feb 23, 2017
Play Video
Striking Lisa, who is blonde with green eyes, and stands 6ft 3in tall, claims her mother gave birth to twins after a bizarre encounter with two aliens.

Lisa, whose surname is not revealed in the video, says her mother was supposedly pregnant with just a son in 1975, when she was born.

She is now convinced she was implanted into her mother by aliens after they "visited her while she was pregnant".

Her bizarre story was revealed for the first time by UFO researcher Luigi Vendittelli from Montreal, Canada, on the Earth Mystery News YouTube channel.

Mr Vendittelli said: "Her mother was eight months pregnant and decided to go upstairs into the bedroom to take a break.

"The moment she hit the bed she was immediately paralysed and she started seeing this metallic grey object.

Alien-HybridYouTube
Lisa claims she is a human-alien hybrid.
RELATED ARTICLES
'Alien-HYBRID' reveals how ETs are ‘TAKING OVER EARTH’
‘Aliens accidentally killed me but took my corpse onto UFO to save ...
"She suddenly feels the presence of somebody near her and sees these two tiny little beings with big heads and big black eyes standing by her bed.

"She heard them in her head with one saying 'she's not ready yet' and the other saying 'yes she is'."

But, she told them to go away, and they did before the metallic object "backed out the wall" of the room in St Geron, Quebec, Canada, he said.

He added: "What's incredible is her mother had this experience a month before giving birth, and there was no evidence of another baby when her mother was pregnant."

He said when she gave birth the doctor had left the room after the boy was born, but were called back by nurses who said "there was another baby inside".

Lisa has apparently gone on to have several UFO encounters of her own as she has grown up, and has paranormal abilities, such as clairvoyance.

She said in the video she feels she has been placed on Earth by aliens for a purpose.

Alien-HybridsGETTY
Many people claim that aliens are living among us on Earth and abduct people.
Play Video
RELATED ARTICLES
Human-alien hybrids 'REALLY EXIST' says green energy guru
REAL-LIFE STAR WARS? 'Soldiers will soon battle 'little green men'
What's incredible is her mother had this experience a month before giving birth, and there was no evidence of another baby when her mother was pregnant.
Luigi Vendittelli
She said: "I have an explanation behind being here and it is somewhat not quite the same as other individuals.

"However, I feel there are many individuals like this.

"There is something to be finished. We have to change things and it's an overwhelming weight to have."

There are growing numbers of people coming forward with similar stories claiming to be alien hybrids on Earth.

A promotional blurb for the video said: "Half breeds are frequently characterised as the offspring of abductees who have been subjected to contact with outsiders where ladies have been impregnated.

"The outcome is the introduction of an outsider human cross breed with outsider attributes.

Proof of aliens? These are signs that 'prove' we are not alone
Wed, August 16, 2017
MIND-BLOWING signs that aliens exist.

PLAY SLIDESHOW
The Crop Circles are often believed to be created by aliens, as there is no proper explanation behind this phenomenon. GETTY IMAGES
1 of 13
The Crop Circles are often believed to be created by aliens, as there is no proper explanation behind this phenomenon.
RELATED ARTICLES
ALIEN ABDUCTION ON GOOGLE EARTH: New evidence of infamous incident
'I'm being abducted by aliens' Police 999 call from ET 'kidnap victim'
"It is the human qualities that are more dynamic. However something else is seen and these human half and halves feel like they don't completely have a place on Earth.

"The eyes of these human/alien hybrids are regularly profoundly convincing.

"When they take a gander at you, it feels as though they achieve profound into your spirit.

"Cross breeds additionally report that they are exceptionally instinctive. They sense, feel and apparently discuss clairvoyantly, with their patrimonial clairvoyant aptitudes tuning into read the contemplations of people without saying a word to them."

Sceptics claim there is no evidence for the hybrid theory other than people's accounts, which seem to have increased in number since the growth of the internet, with similar accounts often being repeated.
Report Spam   Logged

Superhero Member

« Reply #6 on: July 10, 2018, 02:09:38 pm »

Report Spam   Logged

Superhero Member

« Reply #7 on: July 10, 2018, 02:13:20 pm »

Striking Lisa, who is blonde with green eyes, and stands 6ft 3in tall, claims her mother gave birth to twins after a bizarre encounter with two aliens.
Report Spam   Logged

Superhero Member

« Reply #8 on: July 10, 2018, 02:15:41 pm »

https://listverse.com/2016/06/02/10-bizarre-claims-of-alienhuman-hybrids/
Report Spam   Logged

Superhero Member

« Reply #9 on: July 10, 2018, 02:16:19 pm »

Alien-Human Hybrids Species Here on Earth [FULL VIDEO] - YouTube
Video for Alien human hybrid Youtube▶ 1:52:05

Jul 7, 2017 - Uploaded by Zohar StarGate TV
Alien human hybrids that walk among us today and can be found in the middle of any crowd on the planet ...
Report Spam   Logged

Superhero Member

« Reply #10 on: July 10, 2018, 02:16:52 pm »

Alien Agenda - Half Human Hybrids Are Living Among Us ... - YouTube
Video for Alien human hybrid Youtube▶ 1:27:38

Feb 11, 2018 - Uploaded by UAMN TV
There are numerous species of extraterrestrials in the universe who interact with human beings, and each ...
Report Spam   Logged

Superhero Member

« Reply #11 on: July 10, 2018, 02:17:06 pm »

Meet the New Human Race of Hybrid Beings That Have Alien DNA ...
Video for Alien human hybrid Youtube▶ 57:55

Jan 15, 2018 - Uploaded by UAMN TV
There is a new race of hybrid beings on Earth with alien DNA, who are also believed to be a new human ...
Report Spam   Logged

Superhero Member

« Reply #12 on: July 10, 2018, 02:17:29 pm »

Are You An Alien Hybrid? - YouTube
Video for Alien human hybrid Youtube▶ 6:16

Mar 25, 2017 - Uploaded by Alltime Conspiracies
Associate Professor David Jacobs believes that stories of alien ... of alien experiments, this raises the ...
Report Spam   Logged

Superhero Member

« Reply #13 on: July 10, 2018, 02:17:51 pm »

Hybrid Human Alien Children - Part 1 - Bridget Nielsen - YouTube
Video for Alien human hybrid Youtube▶ 31:04

Oct 15, 2014 - Uploaded by WWW.UNIONMAG.CO.UK
Bridget Nielsen explains the Alien Hybridization program that is responsible for her bearing 10 Alien Hybrid ...
Report Spam   Logged

Superhero Member

« Reply #14 on: July 10, 2018, 02:18:20 pm »

Alien Hybrids - The New Race & Human Abductions - YouTube
Video for Alien human hybrid Youtube▶ 25:11

Sep 30, 2017 - Uploaded by Universe Inside You
Alien-Human Hybrids are extraterrestrials, who are created through processes and procedures that occur ...
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: