Atlantis Online
March 29, 2024, 01:52:24 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: FARMING FROM 6,000 YEARS AGO
http://www.thisislincolnshire.co.uk/displayNode.jsp?nodeId=156622&command=displayContent&sourceNode=156618&contentPK=18789712&folderPk=87030

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

The Bandage Man of Cannon Beach

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Bandage Man of Cannon Beach  (Read 317 times)
Black Scorpion
Superhero Member

« on: July 07, 2018, 08:17:20 pm »

My boyfriend and I had a huge experience with this. This week he just got his Chevy pick up. I found an article on ghost stories in Oregon and the bandage man was one of the stories. We live in Beaverton and there were many other haunted places we could have gone that were much closer but we were very interested in the bandage man story. So we hit 26 and I said I would drive there. Since we knew it was a possibility he would show up in the rear view he wanted to drive once we got close. We get to the point where you can either hit highway 101 or take a right to go to seaside. So I stop right before we get onto 101. I get out of the truck and walk towards the back of the truck and he stops and starts making out with me. Weird I know, but then I told him to stop because there are people around (it's 1 in the morning, there are not people around) we get in and we drive a good 10 miles down 101 and decide to turn around. At this point we thought maybe its a myth so I look up bandage man on the internet. This story pops up and I start reading. 1. It says a guy and his girlfriend are parked. 2. They're making out. 3. They're in a Chevy pickup. 4. Bandage man is known for being seen around the area we parked, right before you get off 26 to get onto highway 101. We did not see him but we couldn't believe how similar the experience was for us. Coincidence or not, it blew our minds and gave us chills.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: