Atlantis Online
March 28, 2024, 03:44:52 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: THE SEARCH FOR ATLANTIS IN CUBA
A Report by Andrew Collins
http://www.andrewcollins.com/page/articles/atlantiscuba.htm

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

What did Plato really want?

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: What did Plato really want?  (Read 291 times)
knakker

« on: June 30, 2018, 09:53:57 am »

Atlantis as Babylon: roodgoudvanparvaim.nl/

What did Plato really want?

Okay, Atlantis was a paradise island. The inhabitants used golden toilet paper as they used golden toilets. Their pets ate beef, caviar and French cheese five times a day. The girls of Atlantis whispered softly songs into the ears of lonely misfits as I.

There was only one problem: Atlantis did not exist and neither did the inhabitants of Atlantis or their pets exist. But were the inhabitants of Atlantis aware of the fact that they did not exist? Or didn’t they care as long as their party continued? Whether they existed or not; they had at least 24 hours a day fun. Non existant inhabitants of Atlantis that were not aware of the fact that they did not exist remind me of Adam and Eve who were not aware of the fact that they were naked.

Why did Plato invent an island Atlantis that did not exist? This is the big question here.

Let me return to the concept of Tzafon that means “midnight”. Both the northern, eastern and southern dimensions of Tzafon were occupied by Babylon and Cairo. Only the western dimension on the horizon was unoccupied. Actually it was occupied by the sea. In Genesis 1:2, God created land out of the sea. Plato did the same as he placed an invisible and non existent island Atlantis in the sea in front of Gibraltar. As this place was unoccupied, Plato’s location of Atlantis was an act of war. He occupied an unoccupied area. Is this not what we read in Critias 108? Atlantis was in war with everyone.

As Plato created Atlantis out of Athens, it sounded as was the God of the Bible creating the aions out of His eternal spirit stuff without becoming decreased Himself. God created the aions as plants increase themselves. Their cells simply split without damaging the main plant. Atlantis sounds a bit like that. Where did Atlantis come from? Atlantis came from Plato.

But why created Plato an island Atlantis that did not exist in the sea in front of Gibraltar? The answer seems to be hidden in the contradictories of Atlantis itself. Atlantis was in all ways self supporting but still it made war against the whole world. In the one moment Atlantis was isolated from the rest of the world. In the next moment, travelers used Atlantis to travel to the continent on the other side of the ocean. Which is America of course. But would travelers use such a hostile island to travel through? Everything in Plato’s story was contradictory.

This reminds me of Jesus who used parables in his teachings. Jesus was not an easy guy to deal with. He spoke always in puzzles. For example:

“Jesus, it is 5 o’clock, do you want coffee?”

He would always give a crazy answer:

“If the birds are in sky and the cows are in the field,
    It is time that coffee makes me high
    And time for me to yield.”

Most christians think that Jesus used parables to explain complex business into plain words. But the opposite is the case. Jesus used parables to make people to NOT understand Him, except of a small selected group of disciples.

Let me repeat this one more time: Jesus used parables for NOT to understand them by the majority of the people.

I believe that Plato did the same. He located a non existing island in front of Gibraltar to mislead us all.

Plato simply did NOT want us to discover Atlantis.

Only a very small selected group of Bible students like I, would recognize the mirroring effect behind the Atlantis story.

A final word: misleading has to do with war tactics. What was going on in Plato’s mind? Was he in war and with whom? In a next post I will meditate on this.

Read more: http://atlantisrisingforums.proboards.com/thread/1104/plato#ixzz5Jv7wMNTA
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

20,000 Leagues Under the Sea
Superhero Member

« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2018, 03:18:42 pm »

Well, that's one way of looking at it. Claiming to know someone's mind who has been dead for 2500 years is always a bit dicey, though. You're entitled to your opinion. I will say that Plutarch, nearly a contemporary of Plato, did vouch for the original account coming from Solon, not Plato (as is mentioned in the Timaeus), which makes your notion that Atlantis did not exist at all complete garbage.
Report Spam   Logged
knakker

« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2018, 04:45:13 pm »

the relation or connection between plato and Solon reminds me of the strange connection between Samuel Spaulding and Joseph Smith, concerning the Mormon Church. The question about who was who is really confusing here. I see 2 ways of how the Atlantis story came to Plato:

- by channeling.

- via a priest in Sais which would be a hint to the Exodus story as the goddess Neith was also the goddess of the Nile Delta. The Egyptians should have retrieved the Atlantis story from the Hyksos who were most likely the Edomites.
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: