Atlantis Online
April 18, 2024, 08:13:47 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: USA showered by a watery comet ~11,000 years ago, ending the Golden Age of man in America
http://dsc.discovery.com/news/briefs/20050926/mammoth_02.html

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Living With Astrology....Or, Astrology in My Own Life

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Living With Astrology....Or, Astrology in My Own Life  (Read 742 times)
Bianca
Superhero Member

« on: September 28, 2007, 07:39:36 pm »

All those analyses gave me an excellent overview of how many different ways there was to approach astrological interpretations. And how different astrologers were as personalities. Paradoxically I learned most of those analyses that were complete failures: they taught me a lot about what astrology can do and what it can't, which meant that I no longer could accept any astrological theory or interpretation without studying it carefully and thus finding out by myself out what astrology really was.

Gradually I learned that the most meaningful way - at least for me - was to see astrology as a symbolic language, which could be used to study just about everything. And I also learned that to get the best out of astrology you had to study it yourself.

No amount of astrological theory could ever have made me so eager to find more about astrology than a couple of strange interpretations about me. I just had to find out, how and why different astrologers could see me in so many different ways. Or rather why some astrologers apparently didn't see me at all, or even saw things that didn't exist. When I learned more about astrology I also found out one probably reason for false interpretations: it must have been Neptune in work.

In astrology it is often said that things ruled by Neptune are not what they seem. And Neptunians are hard to define. Apparently I had been too, like a typical Neptunian I - with my Sun conjunct Neptune - apparently had had an invisible identity.
Report Spam   Logged

Your mind understands what you have been taught; your heart what is true.

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: