Atlantis Online
April 17, 2024, 08:11:29 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Satellite images 'show Atlantis'
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/sci/tech/3766863.stm

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

EDGAR CAYCE's Story of Atlantis - By Edgar Evans Cayce (Son)

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: EDGAR CAYCE's Story of Atlantis - By Edgar Evans Cayce (Son)  (Read 9566 times)
Desiree
Superhero Member

« Reply #135 on: July 20, 2010, 12:01:12 am »

Hi Greg,

Is that Mysteryquest show from a year ago?  I seem to recall you did two of them, one on the Bermuda  Triangle, one on Atlantis. The one I liked the best was the Atlantis one on the Sci-Fi Channel.  Thanks, I'll set my VCR.

When are you going to publish the findings from your last trip to Bermuda, or have you already?

Report Spam   Logged

This power came forth out of the Atlantic Ocean. But afterwards there occurred violent earthquakes and floods; and in a single day and night of misfortune all your warlike men in a body sank into the earth, and the island of Atlantis in like manner disappeared in the depths of the sea.
Greg Little

« Reply #136 on: July 20, 2010, 08:08:34 am »

Des: The newest issue of Atlantis Rising Magazine (paper) has just put out a "pdf sampler" of the report on our last trip to Bimini.  It has some photos in it that we did not put on the internet. The pdf has only the first page of the article and is here: http://www.atlantisrising.com/pdf_sampler/83sampler.pdf

A more detailed article with more and better resolution photos will come out in the next issue of Venture Inward, the 40,000 circulation magazine of the ARE. That should be out in 5 weeks.

The History Channel episode is Mysteryquest, yes. It is the Bermuda Triangle episode from about a year ago.
Report Spam   Logged
Keith Ranville
Superhero Member

« Reply #137 on: July 20, 2010, 12:04:03 pm »

Des: The newest issue of Atlantis Rising Magazine (paper) has just put out a "pdf sampler" of the report on our last trip to Bimini.  It has some photos in it that we did not put on the internet. The pdf has only the first page of the article and is here: http://www.atlantisrising.com/pdf_sampler/83sampler.pdf

A more detailed article with more and better resolution photos will come out in the next issue of Venture Inward, the 40,000 circulation magazine of the ARE. That should be out in 5 weeks.

The History Channel episode is Mysteryquest, yes. It is the Bermuda Triangle episode from about a year ago.

Hi Mr. Greg Little,

Were you on UFO Hunters too? mystery quest comes on about the same time with each other out here in canada I flip through channels between with the history channel and the OLN channel when two good programs come on at the same time unsolved mystery programs are some of my favorite documentaies.. on TV.

fascantating work on the Atlantis situation...

Bimini road do you think there will be any exploration excavations under it, for further proof evidence on the atlantean atlantis connection?

Francis Bacon wrote about atlantis like edgar cayce or I mean cayce tranced it? 

Keith,
Report Spam   Logged
Greg Little

« Reply #138 on: July 20, 2010, 01:32:25 pm »

Keith:
Yes, we were in one of the UFO Hunter's shows.
Regarding the Bimini Road/Wall, no, I doubt that it'll ever be excavated. There is actually a proposal to have a pier built out to it and have access via underwater viewing areas, but I doubt that'll happen anytime in our lives.
In Canada, there is a network called Vision TV. An entire episode of "Supernatural Investigator" featured the Bimini work. We think it was the best single show ever done on Bimini.
Report Spam   Logged
Keith Ranville
Superhero Member

« Reply #139 on: July 20, 2010, 04:03:47 pm »

Hi Greg,

Has ground penertrating radar devices been tried around bimini road or other areas of interest of yours. http://www.geomodel.com/

Keith,
Report Spam   Logged
Greg Little

« Reply #140 on: July 20, 2010, 07:01:21 pm »

Keith: No, GPR has not been used there. I'm not sure if it could be, and going under the stones, would be more stones...and it's under 20 feet of water. Side scan sonar, and what is called sub-bottom profiling, has been done. Sub-bottom is similar to GPR. The sub-bottom profiling showed that there are more stones under sand extending for quite a distance.
Report Spam   Logged
Desiree
Superhero Member

« Reply #141 on: July 25, 2010, 12:14:19 am »

Hi Greg, just checked out Atlantis Rising magazine 83 (the PDF). Great pictures!  It's a shame that they only have the first page of the article. Do you know anything more about the underwater ruined building you found?  it sure looks like a building.  What depth of water is it in and when do you think it was built?  How far is it away from the Bimini Wall?
Report Spam   Logged

This power came forth out of the Atlantic Ocean. But afterwards there occurred violent earthquakes and floods; and in a single day and night of misfortune all your warlike men in a body sank into the earth, and the island of Atlantis in like manner disappeared in the depths of the sea.
Greg Little

« Reply #142 on: July 25, 2010, 05:44:38 pm »

There are several other photos in that article, and the ARE's Venture Inward will have 7-8 photos in their next issue. Like I related earlier, we didn't put the best or most compelling photos online. But we may do so in a couple months. Actually, there is another ARE team at Bimini right now, examining the 2 new areas. Both areas are under 20-ft of water. The Bimini Road/Wall is actually 5 miles from the underwater building. The building is off of South Bimini island while the Bimini Road/Wall is off N. Bimini island.
Report Spam   Logged
Desiree
Superhero Member

« Reply #143 on: July 27, 2010, 12:06:13 am »

Well, it looks like you may have found the makings of an underwater city.  So if the Andros Platform was a breakwater for ships, have you ever figured out the purpose of the Bimini Road?  Was it actually a road, or was it a port of some type?  Personally, it looks like the whole area adjoining Bimini was above water at some point, which might explain things more.
Report Spam   Logged

Greg Little

« Reply #144 on: July 27, 2010, 08:39:55 am »

DES:
The ARE team that looked at the areas we described in our last article just returned. The underwater building does, indeed, appear to be a building. We called this area the "columns." The area of the slabs and steps also does, in fact, appear to be actual steps, and there is a multi-layered wall running along what appear to be numerous rooms where the slabs are. I've seen the private report, but it won't be released for awhile. It looks like this is the real thing.

Yes, I believe the Bimini Road/Wall was a breakwater. Certainly it was above the waterline in the past. Take a look:  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Post-Glacial_Sea_Level.png
Report Spam   Logged
Desiree
Superhero Member

« Reply #145 on: July 29, 2010, 12:52:27 am »

Hi Greg, wouldn't the Bimini Road be a bit too big to be a breakwater? I don't remember how many miles it is, but I always saw it as an actual road that was once above the surface.

The building sounds promising!  There might be other artifacts nearby. I assume the ARE team got some more pictures.  If it is the real thing, do you think it also relates to Atlantis?
Report Spam   Logged

Greg Little

« Reply #146 on: July 29, 2010, 07:59:03 pm »

The Bimini Road is about 1600 feet long, maybe 75-150 feet wide, the same size as Mediterranean harbors. The enclosure the J and other stone line makes is big enough for 4-5 boats that are 30-35 feet long.

The building and other structure is real--meaning manmade ruins--but nothing to link it to the time of Atlantis. We didn't move anything last time but I know a sample was taken recently for analysis and a plan to look for artifacts will come about. And yes, there are new photos.
Report Spam   Logged
Desiree
Superhero Member

« Reply #147 on: July 31, 2010, 04:23:31 pm »

Hi Greg, keeping this all in context: Edgar Cayce's prophecy was that in 1968, Atlantis would begin to reappear, which, of course, everyone took to mean the Bimini Road, which was uncovered in 1968.

Yet, as I remember from past conversations, you stated that the dating of the formation relates to something much later than when Atlantis was said to be taken place. Does that mean that yourself and the ARE no longer link the Bimini Road to Atlantis, but maybe some Phoenician type culture instead?  That would be a big blow if that is the case.
Report Spam   Logged

Greg Little

« Reply #148 on: July 31, 2010, 07:24:45 pm »

There were four things reported in 1969-69, which might refer to Cayce's statement: "expect it in '68 and '69, not so far away." The so-called Andros Temple (the stone enclosure off NW Andros) was first, then the Bimini Road, the marble columns and cylinders at the inlet between N and S Bimini, and circles at SW Andros. I suspect the marble temple remains that are 7 miles N of Bimini were found in 1969 also but it's unclear. What we have stated about the Bimini Road/Wall is that what we see there from the surface is the remains of a harbor used perhaps as early as 4000 BC, probably more like 1000 BC. What we don't know is what is under it and what it "might"  have been used for when it was above the modern sea level. Many many sites have layers of occupation and the problem at the Road site is that no one has been allowed to excavate down into lower levels. The fluted marble  columns and cylinders found in 69 have never been explained. They have been verified as existing (and there are still about 6-7 there) and skeptics say that they "obviously" came from a historic era boat, but that's speculation. In the last year I have decided to look at some other things along Andros reported in the key years. What many people seem to assume by Cayce's statement is that whatever was reported in 68/69 would be immediately realized as from Atlantis. He never stated that what would rise then would  be accepted as Atlantis or even recognized as such.  All any of us do is plod along and look for evidence. As I have stated repeatedly, there has never been anything found near Bimini (or anywhere else for that matter) that clearly is from Atlantis. But that does not mean it doesn't exist. You cannot prove something didn't exist.
Report Spam   Logged
Desiree
Superhero Member

« Reply #149 on: August 08, 2010, 12:29:09 am »

Hi Greg, I think maybe the dates are what is holding the ARE off on claiming anything found is from Atlantis, correct?  Well, I don't think it is important to hold to that firm date of 10,000 bc. How could they know the date for sure if civilization wasn't around then?  I'm thinking that it probably existed anywhere from the 10,000 bc to 2,000 bc timeframe.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: