Atlantis Online
March 29, 2024, 01:24:26 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Secrets of ocean birth laid bare 
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/sci/tech/5191384.stm#graphic

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Ghastly intuition

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Ghastly intuition  (Read 63 times)
Kendall Conway
Superhero Member

« on: June 16, 2018, 03:44:00 pm »

Ghastly intuition
Posted on 6-13-2018

By: Haroldbattschits | Location: Bay Area CA

On a really foggy night, I was driving home with my girlfriend in my Moms car. I had decided to take a frontage road that ran alongside I-80 because of the thick fog, and I was being extra cautious and going quite slow.

Out of the blue she exclaimed "Get us the heck out of here, something is wrong!"

I had no idea what she was talking about, I saw nothing unusual. She was literally turning white with fear and started repeating it over and over, "Let's go, get us out of here..." Now she was scaring me, because she was a calm and rational person by nature and this was very atypical behavior. So I (reluctantly)picked up speed and got us back to civilization.

She later explained that she was hit with a really dark and threatening "vibe," for lack of a better word. She didn't know what or why, but she was adamant that she felt pure evil, and that we were in danger. I'll never forget the look of fear on her face.

The next morning, the newspaper told the story of the discovery of a prostitutes body that was found in the exact area that she'd had her premonition, or whatever it was. She was raped and beaten to death in a most violent manner. The story also mentioned that this certain turnabout was a dumping ground for bodies over the years.

Maybe it was just the fog that scared her, but I believe that we were driving past this murder scene as it was taking place, and that she had a guardian angel watching over her which steered her (and us) away from this evil.

To this day, the memory of that night makes my heart race.
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: