Atlantis Online
March 28, 2024, 11:59:07 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Scientists Confirm Historic Massive Flood in Climate Change
http://www.giss.nasa.gov/research/news/20060228/

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Mystery object spotted over Whidbey Island

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Mystery object spotted over Whidbey Island  (Read 143 times)
She-ra, Princess of Power

« on: June 12, 2018, 07:58:47 pm »

Mystery object spotted over Whidbey Island
Posted on Tuesday, 12 June, 2018 |

What does this image show ? Image Credit: Facebook / Greg Johnson / Skunk Bay Weather
A weather camera picked up this peculiar anomaly on Sunday night and nobody can agree on what it is.
The object was photographed at 3:56am near a naval air station on Whidbey Island, Washington state.

"My night camera picked up what clearly looks like a very large missile launch from Whidbey Island," wrote Greg Johnson of Skunk Bay Weather who published the picture on Facebook.

"I really wanted more information before I shared this with the public."

Despite suggestions that the photograph shows a missile however, the naval air station on the island maintains that it doesn't actually have the ability to launch missiles of this size.

"There's a lot of speculation around here," said spokesman Tom Mills. "But it's definitely not a missile."

Neither Robert Lunsford of the American Meteor Society or Professor David Shultz of the University of Manchester's Center for Atmospheric Science believe that the photo shows a meteorological event.

So what could it be ?

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/06/12/mystery-object-spotted-over-washington-state-island-military-denies-missile-launch.html
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: