Atlantis Online
March 28, 2024, 10:53:32 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Has the Location of the Center City of Atlantis Been Identified?
http://www.mysterious-america.net/hasatlantisbeenf.html

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Jasmine Sanders Wears H&M to Met Gala 2018

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Jasmine Sanders Wears H&M to Met Gala 2018  (Read 747 times)
Major Weatherly
Superhero Member

« on: May 08, 2018, 10:14:54 am »

Jasmine Sanders Wears H&M to Met Gala 2018

Amira Rasool

16 hrs ago

TWEET

EMAIL
 

This was the singer's first appearance at the Met Gala.

The Boldest Looks at the Met Gala
 

Katy Perry

Most Dramatic Entrances on the Stairs of the 2018 Met Gala
 

Slide 1 of 5: Model and actress Jasmine Sanders may have gained notoriety on Instagram as @Golden_Barbie but her talents have continued to land her on much bigger platforms. This year, the 26-year-old actress is making her first Met Gala appearance in an off-shoulder gilded H&M gown so glamorous that fans may wonder if she is indeed a real-life Barbie.Jasmine Sanders joins a long list of celebrities including Ciara, Janelle Monáe, and Hailee Steinfeld, to don custom looks from the popular mega retailer at the MET Gala. Jasmine's pairing with the brand seems only natural as she is a big fan of H&M's accessibility and creativity. "H&M is such a creative brand that makes sure everyone can be fashionable and stylish no matter the size of your budget," said Jasmine.The H&M dress is not a far stretch from her signature body-hugging, Hollywood glam red carpet looks, a trait Jasmine says she loves most about the look. "This look was really and truly me! They paid close attention to my body shape and type. Everything down [to] the exact color was perfect!" said Jasmine. During an evening when individuality and self-expression is widely celebrated, it is important that Jasmine's gown reflects her singular style, and looking at this bronze confection, it definitely does.

Slide 2 of 5: Preparing for a red carpet is a real team effort for Jasmine, so she relies on her glam squad to make sure she looks her best. "A major formal dressing tip would be making sure you have another set of eyes with you to make sure the entire look is complete," said Jasmine. "There are certain things you might not be able to catch by yourself in the mirror so having someone double check behind you is very important."

Slide 3 of 5: Jasmine hates feeling stressed right before a big red carpet event, so she's intentional about not leaving anything for the last minute. I "plan how everything will look ahead of time," she reveals.

Slide 4 of 5: Knowing the transformative power of makeup and hair, Jasmine is quite selective about every detail of her beauty look. "I like to know what type of make up, style of hair, even nail shape and color, to make sure that the whole look pairs nicely with the outfit," said Jasmine.

Slide 5 of 5: Beyond walking the red carpet, Jasmine is excited to get a sneak peek at the exhibit. "I can’t wait to see how all the different designers interpret this year’s theme!"

Slide 1 of 5: Model and actress Jasmine Sanders may have gained notoriety on Instagram as @Golden_Barbie but her talents have continued to land her on much bigger platforms. This year, the 26-year-old actress is making her first Met Gala appearance in an off-shoulder gilded H&M gown so glamorous that fans may wonder if she is indeed a real-life Barbie.Jasmine Sanders joins a long list of celebrities including Ciara, Janelle Monáe, and Hailee Steinfeld, to don custom looks from the popular mega retailer at the MET Gala. Jasmine's pairing with the brand seems only natural as she is a big fan of H&M's accessibility and creativity. "H&M is such a creative brand that makes sure everyone can be fashionable and stylish no matter the size of your budget," said Jasmine.The H&M dress is not a far stretch from her signature body-hugging, Hollywood glam red carpet looks, a trait Jasmine says she loves most about the look. "This look was really and truly me! They paid close attention to my body shape and type. Everything down [to] the exact color was perfect!" said Jasmine. During an evening when individuality and self-expression is widely celebrated, it is important that Jasmine's gown reflects her singular style, and looking at this bronze confection, it definitely does.
Next Slide
5 Pairs of Hiking Boots You Can Wear on the Street.

Men's Journal

Full screen

1/5 SLIDES © Teen Vogue 

Model and actress Jasmine Sanders may have gained notoriety on Instagram as @Golden_Barbie but her talents have continued to land her on much bigger platforms. This year, the 26-year-old actress is making her first Met Gala appearance in an off-shoulder gilded H&M gown so glamorous that fans may wonder if she is indeed a real-life Barbie.

Jasmine Sanders joins a long list of celebrities including Ciara, Janelle Monáe, and Hailee Steinfeld, to don custom looks from the popular mega retailer at the MET Gala. Jasmine's pairing with the brand seems only natural as she is a big fan of H&M's accessibility and creativity. "H&M is such a creative brand that makes sure everyone can be fashionable and stylish no matter the size of your budget," said Jasmine.

The H&M dress is not a far stretch from her signature body-hugging, Hollywood glam red carpet looks, a trait Jasmine says she loves most about the look. "This look was really and truly me! They paid close attention to my body shape and type. Everything down [to] the exact color was perfect!" said Jasmine. During an evening when individuality and self-expression is widely celebrated, it is important that Jasmine's gown reflects her singular style, and looking at this bronze confection, it definitely does.
http://www.msn.com/en-us/lifestyle/whats-hot/jasmine-sanders-wears-handm-to-met-gala-2018/ss-AAwUkKf?ocid=ientp
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: