Atlantis Online
March 28, 2024, 02:27:14 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: DID A COMET CAUSE A FIRESTORM THAT DEVESTATED NORTH AMERICA 12,900 YEARS AGO?
http://atlantisonline.smfforfree2.com/index.php/topic,1963.0.html

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Paranormal proof? Ghostly 'knight on horseback' at site of gruesome king's murde

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Paranormal proof? Ghostly 'knight on horseback' at site of gruesome king's murde  (Read 356 times)
DIVIDED WE STAND, UNITED WE FALL
Superhero Member

« on: April 15, 2018, 03:11:44 pm »

A BAFFLED drone owner has shared the moment his machine captured what ... "We got home and my grandma asked what had kept us, and when we told her we had been talking to Mrs Bramble she told us she'd died the night before." The horse is not the only ... http://www.livedronenews.com/news/102418/paranormal-proof-ghostly-knight-on-horseback-at-site-of-gruesome-king-s-murder-spotted
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Superhero Member

« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2018, 03:21:11 pm »

Paranormal proof? Ghostly 'knight on horseback' at site of gruesome king's murder spotted

A BAFFLED drone owner has shared the moment his machine captured what he believes is the ghost of a knight on horseback at the site of a medieval royal murder.
By Anthony Blair / Published 14th April 2018

This is a modal window.
This video is either unavailable or not supported in this browser
Error Code: MEDIA_ERR_SRC_NOT_SUPPORTED
Session ID: 2018-04-15:9b42784cb16c8ee7ec7809f8 Player Element ID:vjs_video_3

Thomas Arnold, 41, was flying his drone over 11th-century Berkeley Castle in Gloucestershire.

He mysteriously lost contact with the machine as it flew close to the medieval castle's battlements.

When he watched the footage back at home, he was shocked to see a bizarre apparition moving across the courtyard.

He said: "When I saw it I said 'oh my god, what's that'.

'Ghost on horseback' spotted at site of murder SCREENGRAB/GETTY
'GHOST': A drone has captued a 'knight on horseback' at the site of King Edward II's murder
Ghosts spotted on Google Maps

Haunting Google Maps stills have uncovered eerie apparitions
1 / 6
A small 'demon' child stands in front of a house in the US state of Indiana Google Maps
A small 'demon' child stands in front of a house in the US state of Indiana

“When I saw it I said 'oh my god, what's that'”
    Thomas Arnold

"I started zooming and rewinding and there was definitely something there."

Thomas, from Dursley, Gloucestershire, believes he has captured the ghost of a knight on horseback riding across the deserted castle

He went on: "The drone lost contact with the control, which was with me.

"I pressed the 'return to home' key, but it wasn't until I got home that we noticed what I would describe as an apparition going through the courtyard."

Thomas had only bought the drone two days earlier when he took it for a flight over the castle on Thursday.

He said that there was no doubt in his mind that the white shape was a ghost.

At first, he thought it might be smoke, but checking the footage he saw that none of the castle's chimneys were producing smoke and the wind was blowing in the opposite direction.

Berkeley Castle has a gruesome history of its own.

Thomas Arnold was recording the castle on a drone SCREENGRAB
CAPTURED: Thomas Arnold lost contact with his drone for 10 seconds when the figure appeared
Pictures that will make you believe in ghosts

Ghosts are among the most widely believed of paranormal phenomena. Are these the pictures that confirm ghosts really do exist?
1 / 37
GRIM REAPER PHOTOGRAPH Caters News Agency
Is this the Grim Reaper pictured in a cemetery?

Originally built in the 11th century, the Grade I listed building was the site of a grisly murder in 1327.

King Edward II, King of England, is believed by historians to have been murdered at the castle after being imprisoned there and forced to give up his crown.

Thomas says that he has always believed in ghosts.

"When I was seven or eight me and my grandfather stopped to talk to a neighbour, Mrs Bramble, and I remember sitting on a bench talking to her.
Related videos

Ghostly woman in white scares off biker
    Ghostly shadow crosses man after leaving graveyard

"We got home and my grandma asked what had kept us, and when we told her we had been talking to Mrs Bramble she told us she'd died the night before."

The horse is not the only ghostly sighting in the south of England recently.

In nearby Salisbury, conspiracy theorists believe they have found evidence of ghostly apparitions around the city's medieval cathedral on Google Earth.

While in neighbouring Devon, six friends captured a haunting picture showing the "ghosts" of two brothers who committed suicide at an ancient castle in Totnes.

And a motorist filmed a "ghost" walking on a road in the middle of the night before something even scarier happened.
Related articles

London double stabbing as man knifed on DLR and second attacked at petrol station
    Poisoned spy's daughter Yulia Skripal SNUBS Putin by rejecting Russia's help
    Police SWARM on UK city flat in terror raid — bomb squad on the scene

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/weird-news/695963/ghost-news-knight-horseback-berkeley-castle-gloucestershire-paranormal
Report Spam   Logged
Superhero Member

« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2018, 03:21:34 pm »

Report Spam   Logged
Superhero Member

« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2018, 03:22:52 pm »

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/weird-news/695963/ghost-news-knight-horseback-berkeley-castle-gloucestershire-paranormal
Report Spam   Logged
Superhero Member

« Reply #4 on: April 15, 2018, 03:23:49 pm »

https://cdn.images.dailystar.co.uk/dynamic/33/photos/708000/ghost-spotted-berkeley-castle-1299708.jpg
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: