Atlantis Online
April 19, 2024, 12:39:41 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Update About Cuba Underwater Megalithic Research
http://www.timstouse.com/EarthHistory/Atlantis/bimini.htm

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Another "could be" Atlantis

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Another "could be" Atlantis  (Read 509 times)
knakker

« on: August 17, 2018, 11:31:49 am »

How many times did I read this, last 40 years: "could be Atlantis"

Some bored researcher digging a spade in the sand, finding not a pearl but a "pyramid", hurraaj, "could be Atlantis!" Let's email the newspaper. It's a kind of lazyness that the apostle Paul encountered when he was confronted with the self proclaimed intellectuals on the Areopagus in Athens. These people do not WANT to understand that Atlantis is a theological issue and not an archeological one. They are too lazy to inform themselves about the deeper layers in the Atlantis story, concerning the principle of Tzaphon and the mirroring of symbols.

How many times more will we hear this: "could be Atlantis"...

https://www.express.co.uk/news/weird/684975/Atlantis-FOUND-8-5-mile-pyramid-discovered-at-bottom-of-the-ocean

(Atlantis is Endtimes Babylon by the way: roodgoudvanparvaim.nl)
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Arcturus
Superhero Member

« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2018, 09:23:52 pm »

I have to partially disagree on this one. While it is irritating to hear of people linking every archaeological find under the sun to Atlantis (by people who have clearly never read Plato's account), Atlantis is NOT a theological issue. Plato describes it very vividly and in great detail as a real place. There is no metaphor included, people can either believe it or not, but the account is very specific.
Report Spam   Logged
knakker

« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2018, 01:09:26 am »

Oh really, is Atlantis not a theological issue? While Poseidon and Athena are the Biblical Dagon and Astarte, the main enemy deities of the Jews and while the downfall of Atlantis is similar to the rise and downfall of Babylon in Rev. 17-18 and while the storylines of Atlantis and Athens seems to cover the ministries of John and Paul. Still Atlantis has nothing to do with theology.
Report Spam   Logged
War God of the Deep
Superhero Member

« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2018, 07:03:02 pm »

Atlantis has nothing to do with theology. Maybe you'd be better off in a religious forum. In fact, this 'theory' of yours sounds suspiciously familiar. Every few months, some moron comes here and tries to link Atlantis with Revelations and John, I take it that this is you again?

Have you even read Plato, by the way? Why even bring Atlantis into the conversation at all if you're not interested in it?
Report Spam   Logged
knakker

« Reply #4 on: August 19, 2018, 04:25:35 am »

I am not interested in it? I wrote a 600 page book on it. Yes, Atlantis is theological.
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: