Atlantis Online
March 28, 2024, 12:42:39 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: ARE Search For Atlantis 2007 Results
http://mysterious-america.net/bermudatriangle0.html

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Captain Marvel Set Video Confirms Start Of Filming

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Captain Marvel Set Video Confirms Start Of Filming  (Read 743 times)
Out of Sight, Out of Mind
Superhero Member

« Reply #15 on: March 22, 2018, 10:55:28 pm »

https://www.express.co.uk/entertainment/films/934631/Avengers-Captain-Marvel-pictures-Brie-Larson-costume-film-set-carol-Danvers-Kree
Report Spam   Logged
Superhero Member

« Reply #16 on: March 22, 2018, 11:00:00 pm »

https://www.express.co.uk/entertainment/films/934405/Avengers-Infinity-War-SILVER-SURFER-cast-release-date-plot-Thanos
Report Spam   Logged
Superhero Member

« Reply #17 on: March 22, 2018, 11:03:16 pm »

Avengers Infinity War Silver Surfer News Explained - Marvel Phase 4 ...
Video for avengers infinity war, silver surfer
▶ 9:57
Report Spam   Logged
Abomination, in the Eyes of God

« Reply #18 on: March 26, 2018, 01:12:48 pm »

Production Officially Begins on Captain Marvel!

Spencer PerryMar 26, 2018

image:
Production Officially Begins on Captain Marvel!

Production officially begins on Captain Marvel!

Marvel Studios has begun principal photography in Los Angeles, California, on its newest film, Captain Marvel. The production is shooting in and around the greater Los Angeles area, which will also serve as the production base for the film. The production will also shoot on location in Fresno, California, as well as locations in Louisiana, including Baton Rouge and New Orleans.

The story follows Carol Danvers as she becomes one of the universe’s most powerful heroes when Earth is caught in the middle of a galactic war between two alien races. Set in the 1990s, Captain Marvel is an all-new adventure from a previously unseen period in the history of the Marvel Cinematic Universe.

Set for release in the United States on March 8, 2019, Marvel Studios’ Captain Marvel is directed by the writing/directing team of Anna Boden and Ryan Fleck, whose credits include Mississippi Grind and Half Nelson. An all-star collective of accomplished writers penned the screenplay, including Meg LeFauve (Inside Out, The Good Dinosaur), Nicole Perlman (First Man, Guardians of the Galaxy), Geneva Robertson-Dworet (Tomb Raider, upcoming Sherlock Holmes 3), Liz Flahive & Carly Mensch (Glow), and Anna Boden & Ryan Fleck.

The film stars Academy Award winner Brie Larson (Room, Kong: Skull Island), Samuel L. Jackson (Avengers: Age of Ultron, The Hateful Eight), Ben Mendelsohn (Rogue One: A Star Wars Story, Ready Player One), Lashana Lynch (Brotherhood, Fast Girls), Gemma Chan (Humans, Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them), Algenis Perez Soto (Sambá, Sugar), Rune Temte (Eddie The Eagle, The Last Kingdom), McKenna Grace (I, Tonya, Gifted), and Jude Law (Spy, The Grand Budapest Hotel). Reprising their roles from Marvel’s Guardians of the Galaxy are Djimon Hounsou (Blood Diamond) and Lee Pace (The Book of Henry), and returning once again to a Marvel Studios film will be Clark Gregg as Agent Phil Coulson.

Kevin Feige is the producer of Marvel Studios’ Captain Marvel. Louis D’Esposito, Victoria Alonso, Jonathan Schwartz, Patty Whitcher and Stan Lee are executive producers, with Lars Winther serving as co-producer/first assistant director and David Grant serving as co-producer.

Directors Anna Boden and Ryan Fleck’s creative team includes director of photography Ben Davis (Three Billboards Outside Ebbing Missouri, Doctor Strange), Oscar- nominated production designer Andy Nicholson (Gravity, Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom), costume designer Sanja Hays (The Fate of the Furious, Star Trek: Beyond), editors Elliot Graham (Steve Jobs, Molly’s Game) and Debbie Berman (Black Panther, Spider-Man: Homecoming), two-time Oscar nominee, visual effects supervisor Christopher Townsend (Avengers: Age of Ultron, Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2), stunt coordinator Jim Churchman (Doctor Strange, Ant-Man) and six-time Oscar nominee, special effects supervisor Dan Sudick (Avengers: Infinity War, Black Panther).

ThumbnailsFullscreen

Previous slide1 of 3Next slide

Captain Marvel

image:

image: http://cdn2-www.superherohype.com/assets/uploads/gallery/captain-marvel_1/cogouhbviaadpbs-jpg-large.jpg

image: http://cdn3-www.superherohype.com/assets/uploads/gallery/captain-marvel_1/cogh3arumaemznk.jpg

Captain Marvel

Marvel Studios' CAPTAIN MARVELBrie Larson (left) gets hands-on help from Brigadier General Jeannie Leavitt, 57th Wing Commander (right), on a recent trip to Nellis Air Force Base in Nevada to research her character, Carol Danvers aka Captain Marvel, for Marvel Studios’ “Captain Marvel.”Photo: Brad Baruh©Marvel Studios 2019

›
image: http://cdn3-www.superherohype.com/assets/uploads/gallery/captain-marvel_1/thumbs/thumbs_cm-sop1.jpg
Captain Marvel

image: http://cdn1-www.superherohype.com/assets/uploads/gallery/captain-marvel_1/thumbs/thumbs_cogouhbviaadpbs-jpg-large.jpg
Captain Marvel

image: http://cdn3-www.superherohype.com/assets/uploads/gallery/captain-marvel_1/thumbs/thumbs_cogh3arumaemznk.jpg
Captain Marvel

Read more at http://www.superherohype.com/news/413935-production-officially-begins-on-captain-marvel#DTt3itdH6jVW0F1X.99
Report Spam   Logged
Superhero Member

« Reply #19 on: March 28, 2018, 01:10:17 pm »

Marvel Studios Artist on 'Captain Marvel' Costume Changes

By Joseph Schmidt  - March 1, 2018

http://comicbook.com/marvel/2018/03/02/captain-marvel-costume-andy-park-tease/

Fans finally got their first look at Brie Larson on the set of Captain Marvel, and were surprised to see the costume looked unlike the character's comic book version. Like anything on the Internet, people argued over whether it was categorically "good" or "bad."

Marvel Studios' Visual Development Supervisor Andy Park, who created a lot of the concept art and designs for Captain Marvel, recently spoke with ComicBook.com about the impending release of Thor: Ragnarok on Blu-ray and 4K Ultra HD. We asked about the costume, teasing that fans would be happy with the official reveal in the future.

Advertisement

"I think it's always funny seeing people's reaction… People are so ready to jump on and to react and make decisions so quickly," said Park. "I would just say I would hope that they would just know from the past that judging too quickly is ... How do I word this? They're going to be happy. I think they're going to be happy.

"I mean, Kevin Feige said it in an interview. We revealed the concept art that I did, myself and other artists did, of Captain Marvel at last year's San Diego Comic-Con, so I mean, I think that alone should hopefully alleviate some of those fears that people have."

The concept art previously shown to Marvel fans showed Larson as Captain Marvel, and she appeared in her classic red-and-blue costume. Though the set photos showed her in a black-and-Kree-green flight suit, some fans are speculating that Carol Danvers will get an upgrade at some point in the '90s set film.

Park said "it's too early to judge," and that he expect fans to be happy with the official reveal.

Advertisement

"I remember early on when people … saw the [Thor: Ragnarok] trailer, there were some fans angry 'cause they're like, 'Why is Hulk wearing armor?' It's kind of ridiculous to get angry about it without knowing the reason why, 'cause obviously there's a reason why," Park said.

"He's not wearing it to protect himself because he needs the protection. He's wearing it because he's a showman, and he's loving that people love him and worship him, so he's playing it up. Not only that, he wore it because that's what he also looked like in the [Planet] Hulk, right, in the Hulk storyline, so it's kind of a nod to that look, as well. There's always a reason why they look the way they do."

comments

Hopefully fans will get that official reveal sooner than later.

Captain Marvel premieres March 8, 2019.
Report Spam   Logged
Superhero Member

« Reply #20 on: March 28, 2018, 01:11:42 pm »

Captain Marvel Movie Costume Will Make Fans Happy, Assures Concept Artist
03.02.2018 by Monique Jones
in Movie News
Comment 

Captain Marvel Movie Costume Will Make Fans Happy, Assures Concept Artist

Advertising
  •  

The leaked photos of Captain Marvel star Brie Larson in costume left some fans upset, because it wasn’t the familiar blue-and-red suit from the comic books. However, Marvel Studios concept artist Andy Park insist they’ll be pleased with what they see in the film.

Those images, which surfaced in early January, depicted Carol Danvers in what’s most likely a green-and-white Kree military uniform, leading fans to fret about her superhero suit.

RELATED: Captain Marvel Scribe Teases a ‘Smart,’ ‘Sassy’ Carol Danvers

“I think it’s always funny seeing people’s reaction,” Park, Marvel’s visual development supervisor, told ComicBook.com. “People are ready to jump on and to react and make decisions so quickly. I would just say I would hope that they would just know from the past that by judging too quickly is … How do I word this? They’re going to be happy. I think they’re going to be happy.”

Marvel Studios President Kevin Feige recently addressed the leaked photos himself, saying, “We released some concept art of her with different colors. People online have correctly identified what’s going on there.”

RELATED: Captain Marvel: Who Is Minn-Erva, the Movie’s New Alien Spy?

To that Park added, “I think that alone should hopefully alleviate some of those fears that people have.”

Directed by Anna Boden and Ryan Fleck from a screenplay by Nicole Perlman, Meg LeFauve and Geneva Robertson-Dworet, Captain Marvel stars Brie Larson, Samuel L. Jackson, Jude Law, DeWanda Wise and Ben Mendelsohn. The film is set to hit theaters on March 6, 2019

https://www.cbr.com/captain-marvel-movie-costume-happy-fans/
Report Spam   Logged
Superhero Member

« Reply #21 on: March 28, 2018, 01:12:12 pm »

Report Spam   Logged
Superhero Member

« Reply #22 on: March 28, 2018, 01:12:34 pm »

Report Spam   Logged
Superhero Member

« Reply #23 on: March 28, 2018, 01:12:56 pm »

Report Spam   Logged
Superhero Member

« Reply #24 on: March 28, 2018, 01:13:19 pm »

Report Spam   Logged
Superhero Member

« Reply #25 on: March 28, 2018, 01:13:49 pm »

Report Spam   Logged
Superhero Member

« Reply #26 on: March 28, 2018, 01:14:25 pm »

Report Spam   Logged
Behold, I am Death, Destroyer of Worlds
Superhero Member

« Reply #27 on: March 30, 2018, 10:13:55 am »

New Captain Marvel Set Photos are a Blast from the Past

Spencer PerryMar 29, 2018

image:
New Captain Marvel Set Photos are a Blast from the Past.

New Captain Marvel set photos are a blast from the past

The start of production for Marvel Studios‘ upcoming Captain Marvel was announced earlier this week and new photos from the set of the film have arrived online! Featuring stars Brie Larson and Lashana Lynch in their “period” attire from the 1990s, you can check out the Captain Marvel set photos below (via CBM).

Captain Marvel follows Carol Danvers (Larson) as she becomes one of the universe’s most powerful heroes when Earth is caught in the middle of a galactic war between two alien races. Set in the 1990s, Captain Marvel is an all-new adventure from a previously unseen period in the history of the Marvel Cinematic Universe.

Larson and Lynch are joined in the film by Ben Mendelsohn, Gemma Chan, Algenis Perez Soto, Rune Temte, McKenna Grace, and Jude Law. Reprising their roles from Marvel’s Guardians of the Galaxy are Djimon Hounsou (Blood Diamond) and Lee Pace (The Book of Henry), and returning once again to a Marvel Studios film will be Samuel L. Jackson as Nick Fury and Clark Gregg as Agent Phil Coulson.

Marvel Studios’ Captain Marvel is directed by the writing/directing team of Anna Boden and Ryan Fleck, whose credits include Mississippi Grind and Half Nelson. An all-star collective of accomplished writers penned the screenplay, including Meg LeFauve (Inside Out, The Good Dinosaur), Nicole Perlman (First Man, Guardians of the Galaxy), Geneva Robertson-Dworet (Tomb Raider, upcoming Sherlock Holmes 3), Liz Flahive & Carly Mensch (Glow), and Anna Boden & Ryan Fleck.

Kevin Feige is the producer of Marvel Studios’ Captain Marvel. Louis D’Esposito, Victoria Alonso, Jonathan Schwartz, Patty Whitcher and Stan Lee are executive producers, with Lars Winther serving as co-producer/first assistant director and David Grant serving as co-producer.

Captain Marvel will debut in theaters on March 8, 2019.

Mooooree because we must admire our badass #CaptainMarvel wearing a casual Guns N Roses tee! pic.twitter.com/jNVoMRnKlt

— Captain Marvel News (@CaptMarvelNews) March 29, 2018

And here’s Lashana Lynch first pics on the set of #CaptainMarvel! pic.twitter.com/fn0t9LV25F

By Hala! CAROL!! rocking 90’s style on the set of #CaptainMarvel, baby! cheeeck that USAF shirt! Ooh my god. pic.twitter.com/SR1H9l2PMt

Read more at http://www.superherohype.com/news/414117-new-captain-marvel-set-photos-are-a-blast-from-the-past#WimrCtO53OaLm01q.99
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: