Atlantis Online
March 19, 2024, 01:22:12 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Plato's Atlantis: Fact, Fiction or Prophecy?
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=CarolAnn_Bailey-Lloyd
http://www.underwaterarchaeology.com/atlantis-2.htm

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Ghostly figure filmed aboard the HMS Victory

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Ghostly figure filmed aboard the HMS Victory  (Read 349 times)
Trent
Superhero Member

« on: March 19, 2018, 07:58:38 pm »

Ghostly figure filmed aboard the HMS Victory
Posted on Monday, 19 March, 2018 |

The HMS Victory was Nelson's flagship during the Battle of Trafalgar. Image Credit: CC BY-SA 2.0 Chris Gunns
Tony Ferguson had been visiting the historic vessel in Portsmouth when he caught something strange on film.
The 33-year-old, who hadn't seen anything unusual at the time, reported that he had felt like someone was following him as he wandered the upper chamber of Lord Nelson's famous flagship.

"I arrived at the HMS Victory first thing in the morning and I knew I had the whole upper chamber to myself but I kept feeling like someone was following me," he said.

After later reviewing the footage he had recorded however (viewable below), he noticed that in one shot, a strange figure wearing high-heeled boots could be seen stepping slowly out of view.

"She walked straight across the chamber and then disappeared through a solid wall so she must have gone through it," said Tony. "What is so strange is I didn't see anything at all with my own eyes."

The ship, which has served as a museum since 1922, is no stranger to ghost stories.

"The HMS Victory is known for its hauntings and lots of people have said they've seen Admiral Nelson and his wife over the years," said Tony.

"The upper chamber would have been an area reserved for the highest-ranking officers so it's where Nelson and his wife would have spent most their time together."
Report Spam   Logged

"That which does not kill us, makes us stronger."

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Trent
Superhero Member

« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2018, 07:59:42 pm »

Report Spam   Logged

Trent
Superhero Member

« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2018, 08:00:38 pm »

https://au.be.yahoo.com/lifestyle/real-life/a/39553207/investigator-shocked-by-footage-as-ghost-disappears-through-wall/
Report Spam   Logged

Trent
Superhero Member

« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2018, 08:12:43 pm »

WATCH: Investigator shocked as ghost disappears through wall
Kristine Tarbert
Kristine Tarbert
Yahoo7 Be / March 19th, 2018

Eerie footage has emerged showing a ghostly figure of a woman wearing what looks like a dress and heels before she disappears through a wall.
Drone video of world-famous Stourhead gardens enveloped in snow
2:00
Drone video of world-famous Stourhead gardens enveloped in snow
Sea freezes over in northeast Kent coast
1:02
Sea freezes over in northeast Kent coast
Firth of Tay partially freezes during monster storm
0:34
Firth of Tay partially freezes during monster storm
Huge waves crash over house in Cornwall
0:48
Huge waves crash over house in Cornwall
Snow turns closed Glasgow Airport into barren wasteland
0:41
Snow turns closed Glasgow Airport into barren wasteland
Heavy snowfall causes travel chaos in Lincoln
2:30
Heavy snowfall causes travel chaos in Lincoln
Beautiful 10-ft icecles form in Cumbria riverside
0:45
Beautiful 10-ft icecles form in Cumbria riverside
Drone footage captures North Wales landmark under snow
0:59
Drone footage captures North Wales landmark under snow
Drone footage of snow in Greater Manchester
1:22
Drone footage of snow in Greater Manchester
Footage captures winter storm in Switzerland
1:58
Footage captures winter storm in Switzerland
Healthy 21-Year-Old Bodybuilder Dies Just Days After Flu Diagnosis
1:35
Healthy 21-Year-Old Bodybuilder Dies Just Days After Flu Diagnosis
Kim Kardashian's Latest **** Photo Proves She Does NOT Age!!
2:08
Kim Kardashian's Latest **** Photo Proves She Does NOT Age!!

Tony Ferguson captured the spine-tingling footage of what he believes to be the ghost of Admiral Nelson’s wife aboard the HMS Victory.

The 33-year-old was enjoying a day out last week exploring the vessel, which was Lord Nelson’s flagship in the Battle of Trafalgar, when he started to feel like someone – or something – was following him.

“I arrived at the HMS Victory first thing in the morning and I knew I had the whole upper chamber to myself but I kept feeling like someone was following me,” he said.

“I got out my camera and as I panned around the camera picked up this woman in a dress.”

Tony, who has a passion for paranormal investigation, didn’t see anything with his naked eye, but when he watched the footage back he had clearly captured a womanly figure.
ghost

Tony did not see the woman with the naked eye. Photo: Caters News

“She walked straight across the chamber and then disappeared through a solid wall so she must have gone through it,” he said.

“What is so strange is I didn’t see anything at all with my own eyes.”

Nelson’s wife is said to have visited him often during his time as vice-admiral and Tony claims tourists regularly claim to have seen the couple’s spirits haunting the historic site.

“The HMS Victory is known for its hauntings and lots of people have said they’ve seen Admiral Nelson and his wife over the years,” Tony said.

“The upper chamber would have been an area reserved for the highest-ranking officers so it’s where Nelson and his wife would have spent most their time together.”

Mum hears chilling ghost during toddler’s tantrum
    Woman marries ghost after ditching real men

The HMS Victory, which is more than 250 years old, has been situated at Portsmouth Historic Dock since 1922 and is open to the public as a living museum.
ghost video

He later spotted her on the footage and was shocked when she just walked through the wall. Photo: Caters News

“It must have been her following me around the ship. Spirits are really intrigued by the living,” the Southampton local said.

“I felt so lucky to have captured such clear footage of a paranormal experience. I’ve had quite a few in my life so they don’t frighten me anymore.”

Throughout his childhood Tony had a number of ghostly encounters with the spirits of a man and young girl in his grandad’s house.

After his paranormal experiences only became more frequent as an adult, Tony became convinced that something about his ‘energy’ attracts spooks.

“I decided to pursue this gift and picked up paranormal investigation as a hobby. At first, I didn’t share my videos or photos with anyone because it was a very personal journey.

“But after a while I decided I wanted to share some of the amazing things I have seen to open other people’s eyes to the paranormal world.”+++

https://au.be.yahoo.com/lifestyle/real-life/a/39553207/investigator-shocked-by-footage-as-ghost-disappears-through-wall/
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: