Atlantis Online
March 29, 2024, 01:29:41 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Site provides evidence for ancient comet explosion
http://www.thenewstribune.com/news/nationworld/story/173177.html

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Two shadows of me

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Two shadows of me  (Read 69 times)
Elements of the Eternal Soul
Superhero Member

« on: March 09, 2018, 01:27:02 am »

Two shadows of me
Posted on 3-8-2018 |

By: Jack | Location: Bellflower, LA

At the time this incident occurred I was going through a lot medically and also with my personal life.

A few months prior I was diagnosed with severe anxiety and emotional trauma from passed suppressed memories so you can say I was going through a lot. I was taking preion medication, which was for my anxiety, and it always made me feel a little fuzzy but I was still aware of everything around me.

So, I take my meds and got ready to head to my girlfriends house. I'm ready and tell everyone I'm leaving. Nothing strange about it. I start walking and my girlfriends house is literally only 15 minutes away on foot. I finally get to where we decided to meet and she looks at me confused and asks why I didnt say anything earlier and vanished.

I look at her in confusion and explain to her that I really just arrived. She then looks at me in disbelief. She explains in a nervous manner that she saw me walking towards her but I was passing an area that wasn't very well lit at the time. I'm aware of the area she said she saw me at. She then explains that I had my head down and I was wearing all black.

I was wearing a light grey sweater the whole time she was explaining this so I knew it couldn't have been me. Then she explains that she looked down at her phone for a second and looked up and I was no longer walking towards her. I was gone. She thought I blew her off or walked back to get something but she explained that it would be impossible for me to have vanished so quickly.

I asked her if maybe she thought it was me but it wasn't but she continued to explain that it was me. She swore on her life the person was me. So, We shrug it off and go for a walk to the park to get our minds off it. Once the night ended and I walked her home I returned home only to find out that the family I was with was in terror.

After I left they thought something happened and I came back. One of the children in the house explained that they saw me crouching in the restroom with my head between my knees crying (something I do when my anxiety is acting up) and when he went to tell his grandmother about it I wasn't there. The child obviously wasn't lying since his grandmother was a hard woman and punished the children when they lied. She wasn't abusive but she didn't take lying lightly.

He explained that I was wearing all black and I was crying. I almost crapped myself because how could he have known this if he didn't see it himself ? I began to think about what my girlfriend explained. She said I was wearing black and had my head down when I was walking towards her. I never figured out what that was that was imitating me or why. Everyone was stunned.

To this day, I still can't explain why or how this happened. Wish I did.
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: