Atlantis Online
April 16, 2024, 09:25:24 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Ancient Crash, Epic Wave
http://www.iht.com/articles/2006/11/14/healthscience/web.1114meteor.php?page=1

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Strange feeling

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Strange feeling  (Read 108 times)
Kendall Conway
Superhero Member

« on: January 21, 2018, 09:38:17 pm »

Strange feeling
Posted on 1-18-2018 |
By: Purple_hair_chick | Location: Different places

Ever since I was young I've noticed that when I walk into certain rooms I get a strange feeling and get dizzy, like when you spin around too fast in a chair and stand up. It's not a horrible feeling just odd. If I turn my head when I'm in those rooms I get dizzier.

It's kind of hard to explain, kind of like being high on pain medication or maybe low blood sugar, but I'm not on medication or ever had a problem with my sugar levels. I've been to the doctors and it's not an inner ear thing or anything medical as far as anyone can figure.

I have always believed in spirits and wondered if maybe I was feeling someone or thing trying to reach out. I've been to psychics and some have said that I may have a slight psychic ability. I have no idea what to think about it, kind of think it's a little cool.

All jokes aside my husband and I recently visited New Orlands and I got this feeling several times during our time on Burnon St and just generally walking around the town. Our hotel was a refurbished bank and that room made me dizzy as hell each time I walked around it and in different rooms of our suit.

I didn't do any research on the hotel but nothing strange happened, except for the dizziness.

Sometimes I also feel a bit cold during certain events ie:furnals or visiting graveyards. During my mother's memorial it was as though I could almost feel her. There was no viewing, she donated herself to medical research.

I know that that's usually a normal sensation but this was more then that. It was as if she were beside me and playing with my hair the way she used to when I was little.

I was wondering if anyone else has ever had anything like this happen to them or if I'm just a weirdo.
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: