Atlantis Online
March 29, 2024, 09:57:58 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: ARE Search For Atlantis 2007 Results
http://mysterious-america.net/bermudatriangle0.html

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Arnold Schwarzenegger Is ‘Shocked and Saddened for Eliza’ Dushku After Molestati

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Arnold Schwarzenegger Is ‘Shocked and Saddened for Eliza’ Dushku After Molestati  (Read 48 times)
Sun Goddess
Administrator
Superhero Member

« on: January 16, 2018, 01:55:52 pm »

Arnold Schwarzenegger Is ‘Shocked and Saddened for Eliza’ Dushku After Molestation Accusations
 30 / 38

TheWrap logo TheWrap - TheWrap   
TheWrap

http://www.msn.com/en-us/movies/celebrity/arnold-schwarzenegger-is-%E2%80%98shocked-and-saddened-for-eliza%E2%80%99-dushku-after-molestation-accusations/ar-AAuKHvF?li=BBmkt5R&ocid=ientp

Debbie Emery

14 hrs ago









In this Thursday, Jan. 4, 2018, file photo, President Donald Trump, accompanied by Secretary of Homeland Security Kirstjen Nielsen, right, speaks during a meeting with Republican Senators on immigration in the Roosevelt Room at the White House in Washington.

DHS chief says she didn't hear Trump use vulgar word

Arnold Schwarzenegger wearing a suit and tie© TheWrap Arnold Schwarzenegger
Arnold Schwarzenegger has responded to Eliza Dushku's allegation that "True Lies" stuntman Joel Kramer sexually assaulted her while making "True Lies" when she was 12 years old.

The actor and former governor of California was replying to a tweet from fellow co-star Tom Arnold, telling him: "Tom, you bet your a** all of us would have done something.

Up To 60% Off Pool Liners | pooldeals.com

FAQs

About Us

Contact Us

Hours of Operation

Sponsored by pooldeals.com

"I'm shocked and saddened for Eliza but I am also proud of her - beyond being a great talent and an amazing woman, she is so courageous," Schwarzenegger added.

Kramer has denied the allegations made by Dushku, saying he "never sexual assaulted her."

Dushku, now 37, wrote a lengthy Facebook post on Saturday saying that Kramer lured her into his hotel room in Miami and molested her. She said that when he was "finished," he suggested they "should be careful" not to tell anyone.

When contacted by TheWrap about the allegations, Kramer said, "Wow. That's news to me. I never sexually assaulted her. She's a sweet girl. We all looked out for her, that's surprising.

"I'm just shocked," he said about the account. "I don't know why she would say that. We took her out to dinner and we took her to our hotel for a swim at the pool."

Dushku played the teenage daughter of Schwarzenegger and Jamie Lee Curtis in the 1994 action hit.

On Sunday, Curtis wrote a column for HuffPo calling for Hollywood to make changes to protect young actors on set.

"It is a complicated relationship working with children as they are being asked to do adult work with you in an adult field, surrounded by hundreds of adults who want them to perform for them, and yet are still inherently children," Curtis wrote. "I have wrestled with my role as a mentor, colleague, surrogate, and friend, and each relationship is individual and unique. Are we really friends? Are we work mates? Children are not mature enough to recognize that subtle difference."

James Cameron, who directed "True Lies" said on Saturday during a panel at the Television Critics Association press tour that he hadn't been aware of the accusation until then. "Directors are historically pretty oblivious to the interpersonal things on their set, being so focused on what they're doing creatively," he said, but added "had he known about it, there would have been no mercy."

Related video: Eliza Dushku Alleges True Lies Stuntman Molested Her When She Was Just 12 (Provided by People)
Report Spam   Logged

"Often the test of courage is not to die but to live." — Vittorio Alfieri

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: