Atlantis Online
April 16, 2024, 05:35:34 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: FARMING FROM 6,000 YEARS AGO
http://www.thisislincolnshire.co.uk/displayNode.jsp?nodeId=156622&command=displayContent&sourceNode=156618&contentPK=18789712&folderPk=87030

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Mysterious music box song

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Mysterious music box song  (Read 56 times)
Kendall Conway
Superhero Member

« on: November 16, 2017, 11:33:10 pm »

Mysterious music box song
Posted on 11-15-2017 |

By: Bamokno | Location: U.S.A

This is my first time ever using a site like this, I can usually google anything supernatural and get a good amount of answers from browsing, but I couldn't find anything.

I was dropping my friend off at her house to pick up something so I parked in the communal parking lot. Once I parked I turned the engine off but not the car so I could listen to music (my friend was going to take about ten minutes). After sitting for about three a song came on that I didn't care for so I started flipping through the stations when I heard a little girl scream.

I lowered the sound of my radio and looked around to see anything and there was just a guy messing around with a motorbike. So I started flipping through the stations again still keeping an eye out for anything weird. I started to hit a lot of static and I hit a station (still static) but I thought I could hear a music box.

I remember thinking "what kind of radio plays music box recordings?" I went to the next station and I could still hear it. I turned my car off and it the music was so clear as if it was right outside of my window. I looked around again, but I couldn't see anyone, no windows were open, no kids outside. It was so weird.

I sat in my car and listened to it for about 6 more minutes before it faded away. Does anyone have a clue why I heard this? Has anyone else ever had a similar experience?
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: