Atlantis Online
March 29, 2024, 09:27:27 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Were seafarers living here 16,000 years ago?
http://www.canada.com/victoriatimescolonist/news/story.html?id=34805893-6a53-46f5-a864-a96d53991051&k=39922

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Woman sues California over Bigfoot sighting

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Woman sues California over Bigfoot sighting  (Read 218 times)
Goddess of Love, Hate & Fury
Superhero Member

« on: February 18, 2018, 11:56:31 am »

Woman sues California over Bigfoot sighting
Posted on Sunday, 18 February, 2018
Is there a mysterious hominid roaming the wilds of California ? Image Credit: CC BY-SA 3.0 Donar Reiskoffer
Claudia Ackley has taken it upon herself to sue the state for refusing to acknowledge the existence of Bigfoot.
Ackley, who is from Crestline, had been out hiking with her two daughters along a trail near Lake Arrowhead back in March 2017 when the two girls spotted an unusual figure in a nearby tree.

"They're standing right there frozen looking at something," she said. "He looked like a Neanderthal man with a lot of hair. About 800 pounds."

"I was trying to tell it to please not hurt us, and that's when he just stared at me."

She called 911 to report the sighting but was told that what they had seen was most likely a bear.

Now she is suing the state of California, as well as the California Department of Fish and Wildlife, for refusing to acknowledge the creature's existence.

"This was no bear. I know what I saw," she said.
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Superhero Member

« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2018, 11:56:58 am »

Report Spam   Logged
Superhero Member

« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2018, 11:57:56 am »

http://www.kesq.com/news/woman-suing-state-over-alleged-big-foot-encounter/703083588
Report Spam   Logged
Superhero Member

« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2018, 12:14:50 pm »

Woman suing state over alleged big foot encounter
By:

Jesus Reyes

Posted: Feb 17, 2018 12:31 AM PST

Updated: Feb 17, 2018 12:31 AM PST

Bigfoot spotted in San Bernardino...

A woman who says she spotted a sasquatch in the San Bernardino mountains has filed a lawsuit to prove it.

As our sister station KABC reported, Crestline resident Claudia Ackley was hiking with her two daughters along a trail near Lake Arrowhead between 6:30 pm and 7:00 pm on March 17, 2017. During the hike, Ackley's daughters noticed something strange.

"They're standing right there frozen looking at something," Ackley said. She believes her daughters were looking at Bigfoot.

"He looked like a Neanderthal man with a lot of hair," Ackley told KABC's Rob McMillan. "About 800 pounds. I was trying to tell it to please not hurt us, and that's when he just stared at me."

Ackley described the creature as a "Neanderthal man with a lot of hair."

After her encounter, Ackley called 911, but the authorities didn't believe her. Some have suggested she may have seen a bear.

"...this was no bear. I know what I saw," Ackley said.

Ackley has filed a lawsuit against the state of California, as well as the California Department of Fish and Wildlife, for refusing to acknowledge the existence of the species of Bigfoot. The spokesperson for the CDFW would not comment because of the pending lawsuit.

Ackley will have her day in court on March 19.

http://www.kesq.com/news/woman-suing-state-over-alleged-big-foot-encounter/703083588
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: