Atlantis Online
March 28, 2024, 07:48:43 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Scientists to drill beneath oceans
http://atlantisonline.smfforfree2.com/index.php/topic,8063.0.html

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Ghost playing with a balloon?

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Ghost playing with a balloon?  (Read 40 times)
Kendall Conway
Superhero Member

« on: October 22, 2017, 11:11:47 pm »

Ghost playing with a balloon?
Posted on 10-18-2017

By: Alty | Location: Australia

Hey! So today was my daughter's birthday and we had about 4 helium balloons left.

All of them but 1 deflated and had sunk to the ground. The one that was left was annoying by moving around so I put it in the bedroom and kind of shut the door leaving it cracked a little.

About 4 minutes later the balloon had managed to get out of the room do a lap of the house and come back to the lounge (it went the total opposite way to me and there are no drafts in the house) and stopped directly in front of me then hovered above the table then to the fish tank.

The balloon dropped to eye height at the tank then went back up to the roof and went into the hallway back near the room it came from. My partner went to the balloon and put his hand over it and the balloon did a big clockwise circle the quickly pulled away from him.

We then left it and sat back down and the balloon made its way back to the lounge room and sat at eye height with me then started touching me. I cut the string and it's now sitting in the same spot and hasn't moved since..

Could this have been a spirit..? We have had a lot of weird things happen to us in this house but it's now starting to get creepy...
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: