Atlantis Online
March 28, 2024, 06:14:09 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: FARMING FROM 6,000 YEARS AGO
http://www.thisislincolnshire.co.uk/displayNode.jsp?nodeId=156622&command=displayContent&sourceNode=156618&contentPK=18789712&folderPk=87030

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Mystery 'Watcher' house goes up for sale

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Mystery 'Watcher' house goes up for sale  (Read 124 times)
She-ra, Princess of Power

« on: October 15, 2017, 02:59:15 pm »

Mystery 'Watcher' house goes up for sale
Posted on Sunday, 15 October, 2017

The identity of the mysterious 'Watcher' continues to remain a mystery. Image Credit: sxc.hu
A couple plagued by mysterious letters from the 'Watcher' have been struggling to sell their home.
The incidents began back in June 2014 when Derek and Maria Broaddus purchased a property in Westfield, New Jersey for $1.3M with the intention of moving in with their three children.

Unfortunately, however, they soon found themselves being targeted by a mysterious individual calling himself the "Watcher" who began sending them letters shortly after they purchased their new home.

"My grandfather watched the house in the 1920s and my father watched in the 1960s. It is now my time," he wrote in one letter. "Have they found what is in the walls yet? In time they will... I am pleased to know your names now and the name of the young blood you have brought to me."

"Who has the bedrooms, facing the street? I'll know as soon as you move in. It will help me to know who is in which bedroom then I can plan better."

The letters scared them so much that they took the decision to sell the house instead of moving in, however the stigma now attached to the property made finding a buyer impossible.

The couple even took the former owners of the house to court on the basis that they had already known about the messages before completing the sale.

As things stand now, the property is once again back up on the market, however the identity of the individual responsible for sending the letters continues to remain a total mystery.

http://www.nj.com/union/index.ssf/2017/10/watcher_home_up_for_sale_again.html
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: