Atlantis Online
March 28, 2024, 04:36:40 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Has the Location of the Center City of Atlantis Been Identified?
http://www.mysterious-america.net/hasatlantisbeenf.html

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Pentagon ran a secretive $22M UFO program

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Pentagon ran a secretive $22M UFO program  (Read 393 times)
Kristin Moore
Superhero Member

« on: December 18, 2017, 04:25:02 pm »

Pentagon ran a secretive $22M UFO program
Posted on Monday, 18 December, 2017 |

The US government has been investigating UFOs. Image Credit: US Army
It has emerged that, until recently, the US government had been running a covert UFO investigation program.
According to reports, the program was founded at the request of former senator and UFO enthusiast Harry Reid and was set up to investigate credible sightings of unidentified flying objects.

Among these were reports by US military pilots of unknown objects traveling at impossible speeds without any visible means of propulsion, or hovering without any apparent means of lift.

"If anyone says they have the answers, they're fooling themselves," Reid wrote. "We don't know the answers but we have plenty of evidence to support asking the questions. This is about science and national security. If America doesn't take the lead in answering these questions, others will."

"I'm not embarrassed or ashamed or sorry I got this thing going. I think it's one of the good things I did in my congressional service. I've done something that no one has done before."

The program reportedly ran from 2007 to 2012 and cost a total of $22 million. Known as the Advanced Aviation Threat Identification Program, it was ultimately closed due to a 'change in funding priorities'.

https://www.cnet.com/news/feds-spent-22m-on-mysterious-ufo-program-x-files-truth-out-there/
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: