Atlantis Online
March 28, 2024, 06:55:22 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: DID A COMET CAUSE A FIRESTORM THAT DEVESTATED NORTH AMERICA 12,900 YEARS AGO?
http://atlantisonline.smfforfree2.com/index.php/topic,1963.0.html

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Marilyn Monroe Is Apparently The Most Requested Celebrity Lookalike Sex Robot

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Marilyn Monroe Is Apparently The Most Requested Celebrity Lookalike Sex Robot  (Read 218 times)
Shadowraith
Superhero Member

« on: January 22, 2018, 02:28:19 am »

Marilyn Monroe Is Apparently The Most Requested Celebrity Lookalike Sex Robot
2017 is all about sex robots.

image:
Mandatory Editors
by Mandatory EditorsAug 18th, 2017

image:
Photo: Alfred Eisenstaedt/Pix Inc./The LIFE Picture Collection (Getty)

I’ll tell you what — when I got out of bed this morning I didn’t think I would be writing that type of headline. But hey, it’s the job.

We all know that sell dolls are extremely popular and continue to sell, but sex robots have now been created as customers want something as close to a human being as possible — you know, instead of trying to get naked with a human. And one company, True Companion, who created the “world’s first sex robot” is all about making people’s metallic dreams come true.

And with that comes customers who asks the company to create robotos that look like famous women. According to engineer Douglas Hines there is one famous woman that is requested more than any other woman: Marilyn Monroe.

image:
monroe

Here’s what Hines had to say:

“Marilyn comes up quite often. The caveat is we need the approval of the person or family. If you wanted a robot that looked like Marilyn Monroe, you would have to have her estate approve it.”

So in other words you need permission to have a robot that looks like a celeb that you will be able to flop around naked with. And something tells me the Monroe estate wouldn’t give you permission. But hey, there are tons of **** stars you can request your robot looks like instead.

But if you still want Monroe the company can work something out for you.

image: http://cdn1-www.craveonline.com/assets/uploads/2017/08/mariyln-monroe.gif
mariyln monroe

“We could produce similar, but we couldn’t produce Marilyn,” Hines added. “We cannot do one that models Marilyn Monroe but we could do a very beautiful blonde with a full figure and so forth

And if you’re interested in one of True Companion’s robot it’s going to cost you close to $10,000. But hey, that’s the price for a robot that can achieve an orgasm. The future is here, right?

Read more at http://www.craveonline.com/mandatory/1313093-marilyn-monroe-apparently-requested-celebrity-lookalike-sex-robot#BB92Ty4IciTmxB7V.99
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Shadowraith
Superhero Member

« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2018, 02:29:16 am »

Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: