Atlantis Online
April 19, 2024, 11:22:46 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: ARE Search For Atlantis 2007 Results
http://mysterious-america.net/bermudatriangle0.html

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Observations about Sea Level Rise

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Observations about Sea Level Rise  (Read 152 times)
BlueHue
Superhero Member

il mio va Piano, sono Asino ?

« on: July 11, 2007, 01:03:33 pm »

DEAR PROMETHEUS(= Fire harbinger?)

For Sealevelrise I have a very simple statement :A Timeline simplified

SEA-levelrise from 9.000 untill 855 bc: One Hundred meters= 100 meters= 1 cm per year

Sea-Levelrise

My educated guess is that Atlantis did not drown in 9.000 bc but in 855 bc period.

Sincerely yours, '  BlueHue ' dd July-11- 2007
« Last Edit: July 11, 2007, 01:05:33 pm by BlueHue » Report Spam   Logged

( Blue's)THEORY, locating"original" Atlantis( in Aden-Yemen.)
1: ATLANTIS =Fake=Latin name, original Greek: ATHE(=a Region in Aden)
2: Atlantic-OCEAN=Greek: RIVER-of-Atlas+also" Known "World-OCEAN(=Red-Sea)
3: Greek-obsolete-Numeral 'X' caused Plato's Atlantisdate:9000=900

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Mark of Australia

« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2007, 01:45:40 pm »

I read in an article today that some scientists figure the Arctic may become Ice fre by 2040 !!! ....Cool haha

The famous North'West passage that Cook was looking for will finally become a reality.!
Report Spam   Logged
BlueHue
Superhero Member

il mio va Piano, sono Asino ?

« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2007, 05:22:01 am »

DEAR  PROMETHEUS,

ABOUT: SEA-Level ' Rise '.,

Cry  YOU will probably know that Epimetheus and Prometheus were the first TEAM-Kings of Atlantis and that Atlantis demise was at the time of the early reign of ERECHTHEUS son of Cecrops ? Most mainstream Atlantologists do not know that !  Grin

ATLAS, Epimetheus & Prometheus + sometimes Cretheus ,were the first kings of Atlantis after POSEIDON, their father.  " AT-LAS " is no name/cognomen but merely a King's title,  it means RAS- AD or merely King of AD-Land.

SEA=-LEVEL gezomping ? ?
About SEA-Level rise in General, have you read my 2nd post in this Thread(= nr 17.) no ofcourse not so I'll repeat it here:

Cry SEALEVEL-Rise by 'BlueHue':  Cry  10.000-855 bc a mere 100 meters in 9.000 years if ATLANTIS WAS DROWNED AND SUNK when the Sea was 150 Meters lower than today, IT WOULD HAVE SURVIVED this -fake-Sealevel rise !

Sea-level rise from 855-755 bc a hudge 50 Meters ! ! in 100 years and sure enough THIS was the ' Sea-level rise '  that put Atlantis underwater.

In 855 bc egyptian & babylonian astronomers recorded that the MOON the Splendid Night-Sun  the roman Lucifer or the 'SPLENDOR'of israel  the ( Comet:)DIONE of the Greeks, fell to Earth and hit Hawaii when it came up again, it was covered with Sea-foam and re-named APHRODITE !

RESULT of the Shock was that ALL shallow inner Seas became the present Deserts and their water filled the ( previous DRY ) Ocean beds !  If you think that this is a fib of 'n TOM Herberts' " Resident  Looney "than check that the Paleo-Geologists call this Event the; QUARTERNARY LAKE-dam-BURST 'which suppossedly hapend in the EOCENE epoch but actually sounded the end of the Ice-age in America around 900-855 bc.

I have told this FACT sincwe i came to the internet in 2002( At Website: wwv. Atlan.Org but -dispite their Academic qualifications, the mainstream Atlantologists were deceiving themselves by taking it for granted that Atlantis MUST have 'sunk' about 10.000 bc !  That is an incredable and gross mis-calculation for those diplomed engineers and technicians that took up' Atlantis ' reseach as a learned hobby ! !

The further step in totally ignoring PLATO's descriptions, and thus ' Barking-up the wrong Tree ', is is taking Atlantis to America another Fallacy by Cayce & Donelly.( who took it from : Christophore 'COLUMNs-or-BUSt".)

By HORUS  !
' Atlantis in mid-Atlantic ' is a fallacy by mis-translation, but sanctified by the 1st MELOS Conference on Atlantis location.  As ( Tom Herbert's-) Looney on Atlantis, my Credo is: " is the average ' Mainstream-Atlantologist ' blind with open Eyes ? " I sometimes wonder !  The mind boggles.!    READ  MY  SUBSCRIPT and break that theory down ! ! !

Sincerely '    Cry  BlueHue   Cry '  dd Sept 25. 2007
« Last Edit: September 25, 2007, 06:05:00 am by BlueHue » Report Spam   Logged

( Blue's)THEORY, locating"original" Atlantis( in Aden-Yemen.)
1: ATLANTIS =Fake=Latin name, original Greek: ATHE(=a Region in Aden)
2: Atlantic-OCEAN=Greek: RIVER-of-Atlas+also" Known "World-OCEAN(=Red-Sea)
3: Greek-obsolete-Numeral 'X' caused Plato's Atlantisdate:9000=900
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: