Atlantis Online
March 28, 2024, 02:20:29 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: FARMING FROM 6,000 YEARS AGO
http://www.thisislincolnshire.co.uk/displayNode.jsp?nodeId=156622&command=displayContent&sourceNode=156618&contentPK=18789712&folderPk=87030

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

NC mom invents a spray she says will attract any Bigfoot within a mile and a hal

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: NC mom invents a spray she says will attract any Bigfoot within a mile and a hal  (Read 94 times)
Blair Witch

« on: September 16, 2017, 05:38:04 pm »

NC mom invents a spray she says will attract any Bigfoot within a mile and a half

By Mark Price

msprice@charlotteobserver.com

LinkedIn
        Google+
        Pinterest
        Reddit
        Print
        Order Reprint of this Story

September 13, 2017 7:05 AM

The nation’s endless search for proof of Bigfoot’s existence may soon come to an end.

A North Carolina-based wife and mother has home brewed a spray that she says can attract any Bigfoot within a mile and a half.

Sold at $7 a bottle, the “environmentally friendly” Bigfoot Juice also doubles as a bug spray, said creator Allie Megan Webb, who runs Happy Body Care out of Marion. She created it sitting at her kitchen table.

“How do you know it works?” Webb asked, laughing. “That’s a tough question. I guess I could ask how do you know it doesn’t work?”

7-2017
Get the juice!
Vivian Price Photography

There is anecdotal proof her spray does, in fact, attract a Bigfoot.

Field tests have been done, she said, and they include a recent outing by the research group Bigfoot 911, in which a Bigfoot sighting was reported. It happened the first week of August, in the woods of McDowell County. The report made national news.

“I think that’s enough to say it can attract a Bigfoot,” says Webb. “To attract a Bigfoot, you need a smell that is woodsy enough to keep from scaring him off. But slightly different enough to make him curious, and come to investigate.”

Market reaction to the spray, which is sold on the internet, has ranged from excitement to giggles. This includes a guy named Jeffrey Wilson of Hawaii, who wanted to know if she made a troll repellent.
You will be surprised to see what the candid critter cam caught

By teaming up with local citizens statewide, the 'North Carolina Candid Critters' wildlife survey continues to increase scientists’ knowledge of mammal distribution in the state as the largest-ever camera-trap study of its kind.
Jeremy Frieling and NC Museum of Natural Sciences

Webb — who also created a dog deodorant called Stinky Dog Spray — understands people may doubt the product. She won’t swear there is a Bigfoot herself.

“But I do believe there is something out there in the woods,” she says. “I’m definitely not trying to make fun of people who believe. A lot of people are more serious about this (juice) than I thought. There are people around the world inclined to believe Bigfoot is real.”

That includes her husband, Corey, a member of Bigfoot 911 since 2014. He was out the night of Aug. 4 when Bigfoot 911 reported spotting “a large bipedal animal covered in hair.” Corey didn’t see it himself, but he’s a believer.

She gives him a lot of credit for Bigfoot Juice. He was using her home-concocted bug spray during Bigfoot hunts, and asked her to make something less “feminine smelling.” She started whipping things together and found a more musky, outdoors smell. Next thing you know, the team spotted a Bigfoot.
Orange alligator spotted in South Carolina, nicknamed 'Trump-A-Gator'

An orange alligator was spotted in Hanahan, S.C. Josh Zalabak at the South Carolina Aquarium says his orange color is not natural, and it might be caused by a variety of factors. In the meanwhile, neighbors have dubbed the him the "Trump-A-Gator."
WCBD via AP

Coincidental? Maybe. Opportune? Definitely.

Corey Webb guesses the secret of the juice is that it masks human odors, which could frighten a Bigfoot. “Honestly, I don’t know if it’s a key to finding Bigfoot, but it’s definitely not going to hurt your chances,” he says.

His advice if you attract a Bigfoot with the juice?

“Just stand there. I wouldn’t run. There are no reports of a Bigfoot being aggressive.”

His wife suggests something else, however. “Pull out your camera immediately.”

Read more here: http://www.charlotteobserver.com/news/local/article173012526.html#storylink=cpy
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Blair Witch

« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2017, 05:41:13 pm »

NC woman invents 'Bigfoot attraction spray'
Posted on Friday, 15 September, 2017 |

Can a spray attract cryptozoological creatures ? Image Credit: Roger Patterson / Bob Gimlin
Allie Megan Webb came up with the peculiar concoction during a brainstorming session at her kitchen table.
The North Carolina-based wife and mother runs a home business called Happy Body Care and maintains that her 'Bigfoot juice' also works very well as a bug repellent.

The decidedly tongue-in-cheek product, which she describes as 'environmentally friendly', is apparently capable of attracting any curious hairy, bipedal hominid within half a mile.

"How do you know it works ?" she says. "I guess I could ask how do you know it doesn't work ?"

According to Webb, Bigfoot research group Bigfoot 911 recently conducted a field test of the spray during an outing in the woods of McDowell County and actually prompted a sighting.

"To attract a Bigfoot, you need a smell that is woodsy enough to keep from scaring him off," she says. "But slightly different enough to make him curious, and come to investigate."

When asked whether or not she believes that the creature even exists, Webb says that she isn't certain, but is convinced that at least something is likely to be lurking out there in the woods.

"I'm definitely not trying to make fun of people who believe," she says. " A lot of people are more serious about this (juice) than I thought."

"There are people around the world inclined to believe Bigfoot is real."
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: