Atlantis Online
March 29, 2024, 06:58:20 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Has the Location of the Center City of Atlantis Been Identified?
http://www.mysterious-america.net/hasatlantisbeenf.html

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

The Theory of the Chinese Pyramids

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Theory of the Chinese Pyramids  (Read 2934 times)
Bianca
Superhero Member

« on: September 25, 2007, 05:04:34 pm »

The Theory of The Chinese Pyramids  - 

by Mark & Richard Wells 

During our ongoing research in latter part of 1998 we had been using the Internet to search for information on ancient sites around the world. We came across a web site that had new information about Chinese Pyramids. The site had an article by Hartwig Hausdorf called The Exterritorial Legacy, this article gives his own ideas on the origin of the pyramids.

The site had a number of Photographs that were taken by the author Hartwig Hausdorf, when he was able to gain access to a number of locations in China that are normally off limits to visitors. This is one of main reasons that so little is know about them, The Pyramids are located in a 100km area around the city Xi'an, which is well known as the location of the terracotta warriers. These Warriers guard another pyramidal mound that is supposed to be tomb of Chin, the first emperor of China. There could be up to 100 pyramids in this part of China.

As there was no survey available for this site or any of the other Pyramid sites in China, we had no choice but to work on the small amount of material that was available. One of the Photographs shows a number of pyramids that appear to show some alignment. We decided that this photograph was worthy of closer examination. Using computer technology we first enlarged and enhanced the photo, then printed it out on two A3 sheets, this allowed us to work out an approximate layout of the pyramids on the ground.

We now needed to know the Cardinal directions relative to the layout of the pyramids. As there was no information available, this might have been a problem. The solution was in part of the enlarged photograph. You can roughly work out the height and therefore the position of the sun by using the length of the shadows made by the trees (about 32 degrees). Now transferring this information and the reference to information form the photographer's article to a Dos version of skyglobe on the computer, we find it is about 14.30 Hrs in the afternoon and the Sun is in the Southwest. With this information we get an idea of the alignment of the site, with the four central pyramids lying on the east- west axis.

Now with the sky ground ideas of Graham Hancock's in his books "Heavens Mirror", and "Keeper Of Genesis", as well as Robert G. Bauval Orion Giza ideas in "The Orion Mystery" fresh in our minds. We studied a number of star maps and the prominent star constellations. It was not hard to notice that our plan of the pyramid layout matched the constellation of Gemini, including the star Betelgeuse from the neighbouring constellation of Orion. Also the photograph appears as if it has been taken from the top of another pyramid, if we add this to the plan then you find that it matches the brightest star in Taurus, Aldebaran.

Now with all this new information we used skyglobe on the computer to examine this area of the sky backwards through time and more specifically to the date of 10500BC. Graham Hancock ideas have shown that this date may have some importance in unravelling the past. We find that the constellation of Gemini is rising on the spring equinox on that date, with the pyramids matching the sky, at sunrise.

This was all done with some computer technology and some technical drawing experience, it should be treated as theory at the moment. The only way to confirm our ideas it is to do a professional site survey. We have posted these to get your opinion on our idea as this may help compound the theory of Graham Hancock.
« Last Edit: September 30, 2007, 01:19:35 pm by Bianca2001 » Report Spam   Logged

Your mind understands what you have been taught; your heart what is true.

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Bianca
Superhero Member

« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2007, 05:06:34 pm »

With new information and photographs becoming available, we found a second connection with the work of Graham Hancock and Robert G. Bauval, and the Chinese Pyramids.

Perhaps you have already seen the two Photorecon pictures of the Pyramids in China that appeared on the web, if not then at least you are now aware of them. Having looked at the two pictures we can see that they are not of the areas photographed by Hartwig Hausdorf. We can only guess at their true size though we get some impression by the agricultural field systems that can be seen around them.

We can now take a closer look at the second one, this is a close up from the first photo showing some of the bigger Pyramids. There are a number of basic observations that we can make from this picture, the first is that there are two large pyramids that stand out from the rest. The second observation is that most of the smaller pyramids are arranged in straight lines. The third observation that we can make is possibly less obvious, but could be very important in the understanding of the pyramids. The four largest pyramids create a pattern on the ground; three of them are in a straight line with the forth one being slightly offset.

Now if we concentrate on the two larger pyramids and the offset pyramid we find a pattern that has been seen in the pyramids of Giza in Egypt and Teotihuacan in Mexico (By Robert Bauval and Graham Handcock). Now with a basic graphics program we can compare the four images Giza, Teotihuacan, China and the Stars of Orion's belt. This can be taken one step further by overlaying all the images to form just one image, the result as you can see is very striking.

This is the second sky ground correlation that we have found in the pyramids of china, we can only guess at the number of other sites that if studied in this way would show similar results. If you find this as fascinating as we do and you won't to find out more, then you should look at the web sites of the founders of these theories, Robert G. Bauval and Graham Hancock

You will need to take into account that these pictures and facts are very rough. The Ancient Egyptians and Chinese only had their eyes to look at the stars in the constellation of Orion, so you can see that being precise to the arc minute and second does not matter in this early work! The concept of a sky ground correlation is what we are trying to explore at the moment.

These ideas could be coincidences, but if they are not then they could be revealing a lost knowledge of past civilisations.

http://www.earthquest.co.uk/articales/theory.html

http://www.earthquest.co.uk/articales/theory.html
« Last Edit: September 25, 2007, 05:38:35 pm by Bianca2001 » Report Spam   Logged

Bianca
Superhero Member

« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2007, 01:24:20 pm »

READ EYEWITNESS ACCOUNTS AND MORE PHOTOS HERE:

http://atlantisonline.smfforfree2.com/index.php/topic,3567.0.html
Report Spam   Logged

mdsungate

Hermes, Gateway of the Sun

« Reply #3 on: October 03, 2007, 04:34:50 pm »

Smiley   Smiley  I'll post this in both threads:

Well that site certainly made things very easy.  Thanks “B”.  Here’s a little of what it had to say: 

TAKEN FROM:

http://atlantisonline.smfforfree2.com/index.php/topic,3587.msg33621.html#msg33621

Now with the sky ground ideas of Graham Hancock's in his books "Heavens Mirror", and "Keeper Of Genesis", as well as Robert G. Bauval Orion Giza ideas in "The Orion Mystery" fresh in our minds. We studied a number of star maps and the prominent star constellations. It was not hard to notice that our plan of the pyramid layout matched the constellation of Gemini, including the star Betelgeuse from the neighbouring constellation of Orion. Also the photograph appears as if it has been taken from the top of another pyramid, if we add this to the plan then you find that it matches the brightest star in Taurus, Aldebaran.

Now with all this new information we used skyglobe on the computer to examine this area of the sky backwards through time and more specifically to the date of 10500BC. Graham Hancock ideas have shown that this date may have some importance in unravelling the past. We find that the constellation of Gemini is rising on the spring equinox on that date, with the pyramids matching the sky, at sunrise.

I used an online distance calculator which told me this:

TAKEN FROM THIS SITE:

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/distance.html

Distance from Cairo to Beijing
Distance is 7557 kilometers or 4696 miles or 4080 nautical miles
The distance is the theoretical air distance (great circle distance). Flying between the two locations's airports can be longer or shorter, depending on airport location and actual route chosen.
Heading from Cairo
Latitude:    30° 00'   North
Longitude:    31° 17'   East
Initial heading:   55.6°   Northeast by east
Final heading:   111.3°   East-southeast
See other cities near CairoCalculate distance from Cairo to another location
Heading from Beijing
Latitude:    39° 55'   North
Longitude:    116° 23'   East
Initial heading:   291.3°   West-northwest
Final heading:   235.6°   Southwest by west
See other cities near BeijingCalculate distance from Beijing to another location

The circumference of the earth is 24,901.55 miles at the equator. 

BUT,

TAKEN FROM:

http://www.crichtonmiller.com/Pyramid%20maths.htm

In essence the reducing circumference of a small circle as you progress from the south equator to the North Pole south to north is 240 nautical miles per degree

30 x 240 = 7200 - 21600 = 14400 nautical miles earth circumference at 30 degrees latitude

But Beijing China is at 39 degrees latitude so we must subtract 240 nautical miles per degree.  Hence 240 x 9 degrees further north =  2160 nautical miles.  And so,

14400 nautical miles – 2160 nautical miles = 12,240 nautical miles of circumference at 39 degrees latitude. 

If we take the 12,240 degrees of circumference and divide it by 6, (half the number of signs in the zodiac, and exactly the distance in the sky from Leo to Aquarius), we get 2040 nautical miles per sign, (or per constellation). 

From Leo (the sign of the Giza pyramids and the Sphinx) to Gemini, (the sign of the Chinese pyramids at Xa’im), is two signs away.

Hence 2040 X 2 (signs or constellations) = 4080 nautical miles away

And there we have it!   

Distance from Cairo to Beijing = 4080 nautical miles

Report Spam   Logged

Hermes Trismegistus:  “As above, so below.”
Bianca
Superhero Member

« Reply #4 on: October 03, 2007, 04:37:49 pm »

Sungate:

The Angkor temple coordinates to Orion are in the POST that follows this  in the SPHINX. 

DON'T MISS IT!

« Last Edit: October 03, 2007, 06:54:48 pm by Bianca2001 » Report Spam   Logged

mdsungate

« Reply #5 on: October 05, 2007, 04:06:47 pm »

Smiley  I’ve had this thought before in regards to the signs of the Zodiac having fixed places on the earth that corresponded to the heavenly constellations. The Orion Theory in Egypt did not come as a surprise to me.

So if the pyramids of Egypt show the constellation of Leo and the pyramids of China at Xiam show the constellation of the Sign of Gemini, (both as they were the constellations that were rising at dawn in those places in 10,500 B.C.),  then it is a simple calculation to predict where the rest of the signs of the Zodiac fall on the globe.

I take notice that Libra is where Atlantis would have been.  This is very interesting in that the symbol of Libra, the scales of Justice, are a pivotal point, and the scales can lean either way.  It is the perfect symbol for a "prime meridian" of ancient times. 

I wonder if the ancient Zodiac symbols don't actually take their symbology of the lands on earth, rather than the reverse.  Leo the lion is in Egypt, where the Pharohs hunted Lions. 

Gemini the twins is in China, where the idea of Siamese twins still persists today.  And for some reason the Chinese make a very big deal out of twins, (I have twins and they always get so excited by that??). 

And Aquarius lies over the Pacific where there is nothing but water.  What better place than for the sign of the "water bearer", LOL.  Any comments "B" our resident astrologer Wink
Report Spam   Logged

Bianca
Superhero Member

« Reply #6 on: October 05, 2007, 04:42:42 pm »

Well, unless my eyes are playing tricks on me, the Arabian peninsula falls under Leo, which
might make sense since that contains the Cradle of Civilization.  Egypt is more under Virgo,
which would make sense because of the importance of Isis in their religion - but Virgo is
also the sign of "service" and the Egyptians don't fit that picture too well.....

As for Aquarius, well, the Water Bearer may be the 'carrier' of water, but definitely not a
WATER sign:  Aquarius is an AIR sign, under the Lordship of the Planet Uranus.  Uranus
rules mechanical inventions,  electronics and all things of that nature.  ( I plead ignorance
and rather a bit of fear with anything of that kind.....)

That's the reason why, while some Astrologers say the AGE OF AQUARIUS won't begin for a
couple of centuries, a great many of them believe that it already began with the Industrial
Revolution.  Personally, I believe that it began in 1901 with Guglielmo Marconi's invention of
the RADIO. It sped right along (Uranus rules speed also) and by 1951 just about everyone I
knew had a TV set, my family included.  And now we have PCs and the Internet and amazing
telephones.  And heaven knows what sort of gadgets that someone like me has no idea of.....

By that last statement, maybe we could move the grid over ONE and place the Constellation of Aquarius
right on top of Japan - certainly that nation has led in everything electronic!

That would also let the Constellation of Leo be right on top of Egypt.

But then, in the Age of Leo, Egypt was nothing.  It only developed in importance because of the
knowledge brought by refugee Atlanteans, and THAT took a few millennia.
« Last Edit: October 07, 2007, 05:47:24 pm by Bianca2001 » Report Spam   Logged

Bianca
Superhero Member

« Reply #7 on: October 05, 2007, 04:52:33 pm »

On second thought, Sungate, The Constellation of Leo  really should go on top of

the middle of the Atlantic Ocean.  That's where I believe the "Archipelago" of Atlantis

had its 'middle'.

What was left after the cataclysm are the 'fringes of the continent':

CUBA and the BAHAMAS, the AZORES, CANARIES and MADEIRA.  To the North:

Part of the UK  and some parts of the Northern countries.
« Last Edit: October 07, 2007, 05:49:54 pm by Bianca2001 » Report Spam   Logged

mdsungate

« Reply #8 on: October 08, 2007, 04:57:07 pm »

Smiley  QUOTE FROM BIANCA:

On second thought, Sungate, The Constellation of Leo  really should go on top of the middle of the Atlantic Ocean.  That's where I believe the "Archipelago" of Atlantis had its 'middle'.

Okay “B” well now I’m totally confused, LOL. 

I think that the “Orion Theory” has it that Leo was rising on the eastern horizon at dawn on the spring equinox 10,500 B.C.

I drew this picture to illustrate this:

So if you look at the picture if you look from the earth towards the sun, (right at the horizon), you would be looking at that part of the sky that is so far away that it never appears to move, (the constellations, and hence the signs of the Zodiac).  And you would be staring at Leo.   Cool

I think this is how this works.  But I’m much better at looking at an ephemeris of the movements of the planets, than I am at visualizing it in three dimensions, LOL.  How about you?  Is this how it works or not?  Huh 

Report Spam   Logged

Bianca
Superhero Member

« Reply #9 on: October 08, 2007, 06:50:39 pm »

I don't know where they got that, Sungate.

I have been puzzling over that statement: LEO WAS RISING AT GIZA AT DAWN IN  10,500 BC

As far as I know, that would have made it sometime between July 21 and August 21 - 10,500 BC

The rule of thumb is ( for wherever on lives):

6:00 AM    the rising sign on the Eastern Horizon is the sign one is in - e.g. NOW it would be LIBRA

8:00 AM    it would move to SCORPIO   (rising on the Eastern Horizon)

10:00 AM   "     "     "       "   SAGITTARIUS

AND SO ON EVERY TWO HOURS, UNTIL THE NEXT MORNING.

That's approximate because one has to consider Longitude and Latitude and Daylight Saving Time.
Report Spam   Logged

mdsungate

« Reply #10 on: October 09, 2007, 04:05:05 pm »

Smiley  QUOTE FROM BIANCA:

The rule of thumb is ( for wherever on lives):

6:00 AM    the rising sign on the Eastern Horizon is the sign one is in - e.g. NOW it would be LIBRA

As I mentioned, I’m pretty bad at visualizing this in three dimensions, LOL.  That’s why I “drew” the diagram in my last post. 

So right now it’s fall and we’re in the sign Libra.  So when the sun rises if you draw a line from the earth to the sun and continue it, the line goes towards the sign of Libra. 

That is because the earth is revolving around the sun and as the year progresses we go through all twelve signs. 

But was that true 12,500 years ago?  What we’ve leaving out here is “the procession of the equinoxes”.  The Sun revolves too, (much slower) around the center of the galaxy.

The constellations are not part of our galaxy and that is why they seem to be “fixed” points in the sky that we can judge our motion from. 

So every 26,500 (or there about), number of years the Sun revolves around the center of the galaxy and also passes through all 12 signs, (so to speak). 

That is why an age is “around” 2,000 years or so.  There are 12 signs, multiplied by 2 is about 24,000 years, add the change and there you have it:  the procession of the equinoxes, (the length of time it takes of the sun, to revolve around the galaxy. 

So 12,500 years ago were the signs in the same place at the same time of year that they are now?   

This stuff really confuses me.  I’ll read more about it and get back to you.  I’ll especially look for exactly what is said in the Orion Theory.  And I’ll try to figure out what is being said about Gemini rising over China 12,500 years ago.  This is confusing me, and believe me, I don’t need any help to do that, LOL.   Tongue
Report Spam   Logged

Bianca
Superhero Member

« Reply #11 on: October 11, 2007, 07:36:41 am »

Sungate:

Not to be 'snarky', but what is the REAL point of all this 'astronomical mental exercise' that is

being done by various people? 
Report Spam   Logged

mdsungate

« Reply #12 on: October 11, 2007, 02:51:02 pm »

Smiley  LOL we're in so many threads with this one, LOL.

QUOTE FROM BIANCA:

Not to be 'snarky', but what is the point of all this 'astronomical mental exercise'?

Not at all! Don’t you see how important this could be?  If we can predict that sites all over the world have been purposely planned and laid out in accordance to the signs of the Zodiac, (which you and I both suspect date back to Atlantis), then this is proof of a world wide effort or collaboration.  Either way, either a global civilization or global cooperation and communication are a prerequisite for such a thing to transpire.

If this could be proven and become an accepted new theory, then who cares whether or not they call it Atlantis?  Maybe then conventional science will start to look for the signs of a world wide global civilization, which you and I both know will lead them to Atlantis.
Report Spam   Logged

Bianca
Superhero Member

« Reply #13 on: October 11, 2007, 04:11:09 pm »

Thank you!!!

I was afraid you were heading for another 'conspiracy theory' (thousands of years old),
handed down through 12 millennia or so, like we heard a few months ago......

I agree with you one hundred percent, matter of fact I always believed that Mu is where
the present 'strain' of mankind emanates from (just like Cayce states).  When that con-
tinent started to flounder into the abyss, colonists were sent out to the Americas and
Atlantis.  But it was Atlantis that "carried on" in a BIG way and spread out to Europe and
the Middle East and Northern Africa.

But, Contrary to popular belief, I firmly am convinced that CHINA was the heir of MU, not
INDIA  (Pacific Ocean side).  Unfortunately, I believe that the Chinese jealously guarded
their inheritance within a chosen few and we may never find out what it encopassed......

As to your theory: it won't happen until FUNDAMENTALISM is made to release its Abramic
stranglehold on the masses and political world powers stop going along with it so that they
can keep trying to rule the world.

One Ray of Hope: it truly is

T H E   D A W N I N G   O F   T H E   A G E   O F   A Q U A R I U S !!!

And you are a grand example of that.  You realize, of course, that both of us have offspring
with URANUS in Aquarius.  One of mine (the four-year-old) is an Aquarian by Sign, too!!

Our hopes for a MORE enlightened F U T U R E !

Report Spam   Logged

mdsungate

« Reply #14 on: October 12, 2007, 05:40:47 pm »

Smiley   LOL, no I'm off the conspiracy theories for now, especially the thousands of year old ones, LOL,... let's leave those to KTCat, LOL. 

A Leo with Uranius in Aquarius, huh.  Pleanty of fuel for you imagination with air opposite fire, LOL.

I have Saturn in Leo... so I've always learned a lot from Leo's.  They've been the most inspirational people in my life. 

I'm sure the 4 year old Aquarius helps fan the flames of your Leonian fires, LOL. 

I have all water signs for children, (three cancers and a pisces) and a Virgo for a wife... it's a muddy environment at home, LOL.  The children are an emotional termoil that my earth sign wife tries to keep "grounded" and as an air sign, I try to dry their tears, LOL... Roll Eyes

I'm going to check on that book that Horus recomended.  It may have bearing on what we're talking about here. 

Have a great weekend.  Give that little Aquarius a hug!
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: