Atlantis Online
April 20, 2024, 10:44:58 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Comet theory collides with Clovis research, may explain disappearance of ancient people
http://uscnews.sc.edu/ARCH190.html

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

The Theory of the Chinese Pyramids

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Theory of the Chinese Pyramids  (Read 3004 times)
mdsungate

Hermes, Gateway of the Sun

« on: October 09, 2007, 04:05:05 pm »

Smiley  QUOTE FROM BIANCA:

The rule of thumb is ( for wherever on lives):

6:00 AM    the rising sign on the Eastern Horizon is the sign one is in - e.g. NOW it would be LIBRA

As I mentioned, I’m pretty bad at visualizing this in three dimensions, LOL.  That’s why I “drew” the diagram in my last post. 

So right now it’s fall and we’re in the sign Libra.  So when the sun rises if you draw a line from the earth to the sun and continue it, the line goes towards the sign of Libra. 

That is because the earth is revolving around the sun and as the year progresses we go through all twelve signs. 

But was that true 12,500 years ago?  What we’ve leaving out here is “the procession of the equinoxes”.  The Sun revolves too, (much slower) around the center of the galaxy.

The constellations are not part of our galaxy and that is why they seem to be “fixed” points in the sky that we can judge our motion from. 

So every 26,500 (or there about), number of years the Sun revolves around the center of the galaxy and also passes through all 12 signs, (so to speak). 

That is why an age is “around” 2,000 years or so.  There are 12 signs, multiplied by 2 is about 24,000 years, add the change and there you have it:  the procession of the equinoxes, (the length of time it takes of the sun, to revolve around the galaxy. 

So 12,500 years ago were the signs in the same place at the same time of year that they are now?   

This stuff really confuses me.  I’ll read more about it and get back to you.  I’ll especially look for exactly what is said in the Orion Theory.  And I’ll try to figure out what is being said about Gemini rising over China 12,500 years ago.  This is confusing me, and believe me, I don’t need any help to do that, LOL.   Tongue
Report Spam   Logged

Hermes Trismegistus:  “As above, so below.”

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: