Atlantis Online
March 29, 2024, 07:36:19 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Ice Age blast 'ravaged America'
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/science/nature/6676461.stm

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Scariest dream, what does it mean?

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Scariest dream, what does it mean?  (Read 108 times)
Gabrielle
Superhero Member

« on: August 21, 2017, 01:11:01 pm »

Scariest dream, what does it mean?
Posted on 8-18-2017 | Comment icon 2 comments

By: Issac | Location: US

I had a dream last night and it was like nothing I have ever experienced before.

So basically my dream started off really random and all over the place like they always do and I never really remember my dreams unless they are really scary. And I don't have nightmares often.

But the parts that I remember go like this: I was on the couch (I slept on the couch last night) and it felt so real like I was actually laying there. All of the sudden I had the urge to turn my head and look into the hallway, so I did.

I saw this figure and it was like a light blue oval glowing type of figure. It didn't look human just like a big oval. The weirdest part about it is that I wasn't scared of the figure. I just thought nothing of it, so I turned over on my side where I couldn't see it anymore and then my whole body tensed up. I could not move and I could not breathe at all. My mom was in the same room and I wanted to get her attention somehow but I just couldn't. After a whole bunch of panic I started to calm down and try to accept the fact that I was dying. So I just sat there not being able to breathe or move, waiting for something to happen. All of the sudden something pulled me off the couch, but in a very slow way. I wasn't snatched or anything it was just like I was being dragged.That's when I woke up.

So when I wake up the first thing I do is take a deep breathe because I had stopped breathing in my sleep. And I must have gone a long time without air because my chest was hurting so bad and my throat was burning. I of course started crying after that because I had never had anything like that happen ever.

I did some research and I don't think I had a sleep paralysis moment, because my experience was nothing like anyone else's. Plus this happened while I was asleep, I was definitely not awake.

Can anyone help me figure out what the dream meant? And what was that figure? (Not very religious btw so I didn't think it was an angel or anything but if you think it was I'd like to know more about it)

Report Spam   Logged

"Forever let this place be a cry of despair and a warning to humanity, where the Nazis murdered about a million and a half men, women and children, mainly Jews, from various countries in Europe."

Auschwitz-Birkenau, 1940-1945

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: