Atlantis Online
March 29, 2024, 05:03:37 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Hunt for Lost City of Atlantis
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/3227295.stm

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Bigfoot hunters spot legendary, hairy creature in WNC, Carolina group says

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Bigfoot hunters spot legendary, hairy creature in WNC, Carolina group says  (Read 57 times)
Courtney Caine
Superhero Member

« on: August 10, 2017, 01:12:28 pm »

Bigfoot hunters spot legendary, hairy creature in WNC, Carolina group says

WYFF 4 Greenville-Spartanburg logo WYFF 4 Greenville-Spartanburg   
WYFF 4 Greenville-Spartanburg

2 days ago









Actress Sharon Tate at London Airport

Forty-Eight Years Later, Manson and His 'Family' Still Haunt Us

This depiction of Bigfoot appears on the group Bigfoot 911's Facebook page© Scott Davis/Bigfoot 911 Bigfoot
If you thought Bigfoot never ventured down South, think again.

orange credit cards 

Pay 0% Interest Until August 2018 With This Card

See The Card

Sponsored by NextAdvisor

Members of a group calling themselves Bigfoot 911 claim they spotted the giant, walking, bear-like, legendary creature in the woods of Western North Carolina Friday night.

John E. Bruner posted on the Marion group's Facebook page (it's a closed group page) that the expedition in McDowell County "hit pay dirt" just before 11 p.m.

The sighting came after three teams set up glow sticks at various locations, Bruner said.

He describes how they heard movement in the woods, three steps at a time, and the creature came into view near a glow stick about 30 yards away.

© Bigfoot 911
"The angle of the moon was shining straight down on the road and something big stepped into view," Bruner said. "I turned my headlamp on and I saw a large bi-pedal animal covered in hair. It took one step into the woods, (then) I took off running toward where it went into the woods."

Bruner said the man-animal was standing 30 yards to his right with its right hand on a tree that had been broken off 9 feet above the ground.

"It's face was solid black, (with) no hair on it," he said. "The hair looked shaggy all over (its body.) It turned and took five steps and was at the bottom of the hill, probably 30 yards. I could see the gluteus maximus flexing with each step."

"We tracked it as far as we could, (but) never saw anything else," Bruner said.

However, on the way out of the woods, something or someone kept rocks thrown at the team, according to Bruner.

© Provided by Hearst Television, Inc.
"Wow," Bruner said. "What a night."

The group has about 50 member and claims to have extensive proof that Bigfoot exists, though no picture or video of this last sighting was posted.

This latest sighting has not been listed on the website bfro.net, which claims to be "the only scientific research organization exploring the Bigfoot/Sasquatch mystery."

The website claims that Bigfoot has been spotted 96 times in North Carolina, twice in McDowell County, six times in Cleveland County and five times in Macon County.

The state with the most sightings, according to the website, is Washington, listed at 631.

climate change

2016 was hottest year on record, international report confirms

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/bigfoot-hunters-spot-legendary-hairy-creature-in-wnc-carolina-group-says/ar-AApDX64?ocid=ientp

Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: