Atlantis Online
April 18, 2024, 04:33:22 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Towering Ancient Tsunami Devastated the Mediterranean
http://www.livescience.com/environment/061130_ancient_tsunami.html

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Laura Linney’s Spooky Ghost Story Will Give You Goose Bumps

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Laura Linney’s Spooky Ghost Story Will Give You Goose Bumps  (Read 156 times)
Spectral Encounter

« on: July 27, 2017, 10:16:11 am »

Laura Linney’s Spooky Ghost Story Will Give You Goose Bumps

https://www.yahoo.com/tv/laura-linneys-spooky-ghost-story-will-give-goose-bumps-083634181.html

Nicholas Paschal

Superfan TV•July 27, 2017

Tony-nominated actress Laura Linney was on The Late Late Show With James Corden Wednesday night and she talked about working at the Belasco Theatre. The historic Broadway theater is known to be haunted, and Laura said she had a firsthand experience with the resident ghost.

Linney’s Spine-Tingling Tale

Laura told Corden, “There was a mysterious death with a chorus girl. And legend is that during final dress rehearsals, that’s when the ghosts come out.” Corden had a hard time believing that, saying, “But how does the ghost know it’s the final dress rehearsal? Are they checking the call sheets?” Despite Corden’s skepticism, Laura went ahead with her spooky ghost story. She said, “The upper balcony can only be — you can only get in from the outside, and those doors were locked. And I looked up, and there was a woman standing in the front row looking over with a blue dress and blond hair.” And Laura’s response to seeing the ghost was a bit odd, the actress told Corden: “I just thought, ‘Well, hello.'”

But then things got really creepy. Laura said that she didn’t mention seeing the woman until later, when she told the house manager. Laura recalled saying, “I said, ‘I think I saw a ghost.’ And he said, ‘Male or female?’ I said, ‘Female.’ And he went, ‘Blue dress, blond hair?'”

Linney’s Silver Lining

While that story is sure to give people goose bumps, Laura found the silver lining. She said, “If that is true and if I go, I wouldn’t mind being a ghost at the Belasco,” to which Corden jokingly replied, “But it depends what’s on.”

The Late Late Show With James Corden airs weeknights at 12:37 a.m. on CBS.

Check out Usher and James Corden rocking out in the latest Carpool Karaoke:

Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: