Atlantis Online
March 28, 2024, 12:08:19 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: 'Europe's oldest city' found in Cadiz
http://mathaba.net/rss/?x=566660

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Ghost Woman ( 1850-1920)

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Ghost Woman ( 1850-1920)  (Read 94 times)
Elements of the Eternal Soul
Superhero Member

« on: July 23, 2017, 01:40:36 am »

I was a person who did not believe that ghost exist before that experience which I think I would have seen a ghost and if you want I share my story to be translated with google translate.
i have the storie in my notes and I have a lot of documentation on this experience .

I show you a picture of a place in Ottawa Bywart Market, the exact location is Courtyard, I lived before in this beautiful part the Ottawa downtown. consisting of a few restaurants, the circle indicates the location or appartition me have appeared, and the line near the fountain was the "place where I was standing.

[IMG]

.this ghost was a woman dressed in the fashion of the 1880s that date is not définitif, she was staring at me, at first I thought it was a statue, but when she move, then I totally freak, I was with a friend, did not see anything, but we were with a guide (a person who is visiting places in a small tank [IMG] ), he told me I was not alone in seeing this apparition others had already seen the ghost in question.

More information on the building in question, it is called TinHouse Courtyard, the reason is that it did belong a tinker (tinsmith in English) I mean the façade that was to keep ... this façade to give the name to the building.

In addition, the famous courtyard restaurant I also like this information

- At the beginning the building was a log tavern and was enlarged to accommodate a small hotel McArthur House
- In 1841 became the McArthur's British Hote

- In 1865 was raided by the federal government to house a garrison of 150 men to guard the new Governor General Lord Monck.- The last public hanging military took place between 1865-1875 in the restaurant's courtyard.

- In 1911-1912 the building served to the hosted civil emergency center during the outbreak of Typhoid.

What I have highlighted in black, is related to my story, because the guide had me explain that a woman had been shot by a soldier, and after he was hanged for his crime.

He said that according to legend as they say it is the ghost of a woman who haunt the premises.

[IMG]

lhistorique des lieux

History

Tin House Court: Muséoparc Vanier

What saddens me is her clothing, her dress was loose down, and following this detail, I do not see his boots completely, it may be a small detail, but I am researching.

[IMG]

Given the angle as I saw the ghost, I watched his head raised, a little corner, but I was pretty face I could tell.

I know the details for the dress hid some boots, but I'm not 100%.

And being seated, I could not see the back of her dress, but I know for sure that the dress was ample thighs.

Following his research, I will look instead for Years 1880, but I'm not sure either, I say this because of the dress.

[IMG]

Formes et modes

MODE BELLE EPOQUE - 1914

Foisy blouse Honore was born June 13, 1856 in Ottawa. He was a tinsmith by trade, like his father, Alexis Foisy.

He owned a hardware store in 223-225 Dalhousie st. which was a sign (sign) in the window that said it was also a plumber, tin (box) and roofing iron, the contractor (the contract), the home decorator. It has provided glass, gravel, roofing, pulleys, iron cornices and the heater (tools).

He built his house in 1900-1902 to 136 Guigues st., Formally the Church st., Named after the Catholic Archbishop Guigues. It went bankrupt in 1916 due to granting credit (of recognizing merit) to its customers during the First World War and lost his store (deposit) and his house. However, he has not lost his country house that was on Woodroffe Ave and the river (the river) of Ottawa, who was named his only daughter, Blanche.

She married Oscar Cloutier in 1902 in the House of Tin (Box). Copie de ville-ottawa.jpg

Vidéo in English for you drapeau_etats-unis_petit.png ... :
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Superhero Member

« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2017, 01:45:11 am »

Report Spam   Logged
Superhero Member

« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2017, 01:46:31 am »

Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up