Atlantis Online
March 28, 2024, 02:11:52 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Towering Ancient Tsunami Devastated the Mediterranean
http://www.livescience.com/environment/061130_ancient_tsunami.html

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

BlueHue's solution to Atlantis-PUZZLE=HattiLand now HEDJAZ

Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: BlueHue's solution to Atlantis-PUZZLE=HattiLand now HEDJAZ  (Read 3605 times)
BlueHue2

Blue-Hue? is he Just Blind, or a One-eyed 'king' ?

« on: July 21, 2017, 09:56:58 am »

MESSAGE from  Delft Netherlands Aug 2017
 I am thanking Hero-Members 'Atalante'& Julia for their big support
The Publisher of MILOS Conferences entices 50 Atlantis buff historians
to come to Athens & deliver a Guest-Lecture & SciFi-TV reserved 10 week
 for 10 default Theories none of them located "Atlantis proper"As-Land of King 'Ad' !
MISSING LINK, increadably no one came to the idea to ask WHO is King ATLAS
the supposed first King of "Atlantis" From that the Location of Atlantis would follow

Hero Member 'BIANCA' laughed hartely at this idea that
The present Mediaterranean Peoples might have originated in Arabia Phoelix
and sent to Europe By Emp. Sargon2 in 705 bc in order to get at Jerusalem(= Zibit-Aden)

ANWAY King Assurnasirpal-2 was King "ATLAS"
And the daughter-of- Atlas naturally was Taduchepa or Queen Ti-Teje of

ATLANTIS is'short'for Hatti-Land(=Now HEDJAZ) the "Atlantis-of-the-Sands"as it were
I Thank hero-members Atalante & Julia for their big Support(2005-2015)
in my hometown 'Searching Atlantis'is mentioned as a mental abberation

I am currenty in a judicialCourt  process for a declaration of Sanety of  mind
As a boy of Eight yrs old I determend the highterto unknown location
of one of masterpainter Vermeers painting "Little Street" not world-News
But 50 years later I am still laughed at The propieter wants to keep it a silent mystery

During the cause of the Atlantis Hype started by Georgeoa Diaz
and Prof Giraud-Du-Midi ( 2003) it came to me that Atlantis is not
a greek translantion of an old Phunicinal word but just means "Elephant-County)
 -Hatti-is (White-) Elephant  In Arabia used to live a race of White Elephants named
'Elephas-Maximus Assyrus killked by combatants between Egypt & Assur about 800 bc

Some people that have an active  intrest, promoting  finding Atlantis, naturally
have no intrest in someone else finding it and rather opt for keeping its location as a secret mystery

Indeed 'BIANCA'is right I did no official research at at all I just compared bible & Myth Stories
My lame excuse is that I suffer from Ey-cataract and am almost blind and in addition have Alzheimers'Disease( Phase One) Phase 2,  is the deadly variant that may creap up at a later time.
Anyway it would be better if one reads the two Attachments and make an educated Comment
THANK YOU
Report Spam   Logged

Atlantis in,"historical-Perspective"
=Known-World,Oikumene=Now,Yemen>Surat-89

This Egyptian,INDIAN-Ocean trade-Empire was
ruled by-CEO-Queen Tiy

PLATO wrote (GREEK!)" ATHE " Now,Aden= Solomon's/OFIR, in Herodotus-Araby-Map

ATLANTIS-Dialogue=Satire,on Athens-Trade boycott(of Darius2,413bc)

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

BlueHue2

« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2017, 10:28:38 am »

I am thanking Hero-Members 'Atalante'& Julia for their big support
The Publisher of MILOS Conferences entices 50 Atlantis buff historians
to come to Athens & deliver a Guest-Lecture & SciFi-TV reserved 10 weeks
 for 10 default Theories none of them located "Atlantis proper"As-Land of King 'Ad' !

MISSING LINK, increadibly no one came to the idea to ask " WHO is King ATLAS "Huh
the supposed first King of "Atlantis" From that the Location of Atlantis woul(Soon)follow

Hero Member 'BIANCA' laughed hartely at this idea that Átlantis'was not In Gibratar-Spain, but
found iut inconsievible, that the present Mediaterranean Peoples might have originated
in 'Arabia Phoelix'( largely OMAN, ) whence also the 6 Israelian Rachel-tribes oiriginated
and sent to Europe By Emp. Sargon2 in 705 bc in order to get at Jerusalem(= Zibit-Aden)

ANWAY King Assurnasirpal-2 was King "ATLAS" aka ATA-Ras="King of AD"
And the daughter-of- Atlas naturally was Taduchepa or Queen Ti-Teje of Egypt(18th Dyn.)

ATLANTIS is'short'for Hatti-Land(=Now HEDJAZ) the "Atlantis-of-the-Sands"as it were
I Thank hero-members Atalante & Julia for their big Support(2005-2015)
in my hometown the quint Hobby of 'Searching Atlantis'is mentioned as a mental abberation

I am currenty in a judicialCourt  process for a declaration of Sanity of  mind
As a boy of Eight yrs old I determend the highterto unknown location
of one of masterpainter Vermeers painting "Little Street" not essential world-News ofcourse.
But 50 years later I am still laughed at The proprieter wants to keep it a silent mystery

During the cause of the Atlantis Hype started by Georgeos-Diaz
and Prof Giraud-Du-Midi ( 2003) it came to me that Atlantis is not
a greek translantion of an old Punicinal word but just means "Elephant-County)
 -Hatti-is (White-) Elephant  in Arabia used to live a race of (White) Elephants named
'Elephas-Maximus Assyrus killed by combatants between Egypt & Assur about 800 bc

Some people that have an active  intrest, promoting  finding Atlantis, naturally
have no intrest in someone else finding it and rather opt for keeping its location as a secret mystery

ABOUT Textbook-Research in historical-Geograpohy

Indeed 'BIANCA'is right I did no official research at at all I just compared bible & Myth Stories
My lame excuse is that I suffer from Eye-cataract and am almost blind and in addition have Alzheimers'Disease( Phase One) Phase 2,  is the deadly variant that may creep-up at a later time.
in my pitifull life.  By the way I appologize to be the least eligible guy to find Atlantis ahead of the crowd
Anyway it would be better if one reads the two Attachments and makes an educated Comment
THANK YOU
Report Spam   Logged

ruled by-CEO-Queen Tiy

On Earth as it is in Heaven

« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2017, 12:09:28 am »

fascinating
Report Spam   Logged
atalante

« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2017, 07:19:30 pm »

I am thanking Hero-Members 'Atalante'& Julia for their big support..........

..........Anyway it would be better if one reads the two Attachments and make an educated Comment
THANK YOU

bluehue,

I see you are still investigating Atlantis.  Most people find Atlantis in different places.  You are probably the only person who has found Atlantis in Aden (or Yemen). 

I can expand, supportingly, one of the points in your attached documents, about "daughter of Atlas".

To contemporary Greeks in Plato's audience, the Greek word "atlantis/atlantidos" meant:  "daughter of Atlas" (as in Hesiod's Theogony 938, "Atlantis'); or "island of an Atlas woman" (as in Timaeus 25a,   "Atlantidos neso"). 

Good luck in your search for Atlantis ! 

I think I explained my own recent views to you a couple years ago.  My views are different than yours.

In Greek epic poetry, the titan Atlas had mythical daughters named Calypso and Erythia, whose locations  formed a previous Greek overlay for the geography that Plato is describing in the Atlantis theme.  Mythical Calypso and Erythia each ruled islands in the west.  Homer had written about Calypso.  Hesiod had written about Erythia. 

The place that Critas is calling the Great Plain of Atlantis was equivalent to the place that Hesiod called Erythia (an "island" of a daughter of titan Atlas).  In Hesiod's Theogony 287, Hesiod wrote that Heracles had to cross the Okean to reach Erythia; and then Heracles again had to cross the Okean to return to Greece from Erythia. 

Report Spam   Logged
BlueHue2

« Reply #4 on: July 25, 2017, 06:55:00 am »

REPLY From 'BLUEHUE" to:  "ATALANTE"

(Educating!) Comments,

Lately several Movcies were pro9duced on the Atlanrtis Theme One from BBC-History Channel

The other from Sci-Fi TV Channell And eaqrlier ofcourse, the paperred MI*LOS Conferences

Having no INternet mys3lf, save a corrupt coinnection via the (University)Library I have miussed them all

So I regret not beiing able to give any evalusble Comments.or simularities to my "findings"

Quotring Textbooks is not my strongsuit as I suffer from "Alzheimers Disease3(PHase one)

Regular Scientists have failed to locate "Atlantis" the scientific way so here is the probaqble alternative:

UINSTEAED OF LOOKING FOR CLUES in Geography or Geology One should wonder WHO was ATLAS?

This seems a cheap way out of the Puzzle but it iws the easiest onbe by just comparing Greek Myth

with Bible( or Thora)Version stories.

MY "Discovery" entails:

King ATLAS is AssurpasuurPal2 the deposed  king of Assur, commiung as suppliuant to his'son'King Latinus

King Latinus is  Hebrew king ACHAB-Baal ( His  Fathers name is either ACHAR-Baal or ETH-Baal)

Daughter of ATLAS is a peresonbal name Taduchepa or Queen( Suten Hempt-Urt) Ti/Tiy/Teje of Egypt

She is also the( higtherto unknown )'Dakhamanzu'asking King Burnaburias2 or Suppiliuymas(3) for a son

as new Husband. ( That so9n was a general named AY( Neter Hec. ) Zannanza in Assyrian(?)

Report Spam   Logged

ruled by-CEO-Queen Tiy

BlueHue2

« Reply #5 on: July 25, 2017, 07:08:32 am »

I am thanking Hero-Members 'Atalante'& Julia for their big support..........

..........Anyway it would be better if one reads the two Attachments and make an educated Comment
THANK YOU

bluehue,

I see you are still investigating Atlantis.  Most people find Atlantis in different places.  You are probably the only person who has found Atlantis in Aden (or Yemen). 

I can expand, supportingly, one of the points in your attached documents, about "daughter of Atlas".

To contemporary Greeks in Plato's audience, the Greek word "atlantis/atlantidos" meant:  "daughter of Atlas" (as in Hesiod's Theogony 938, "Atlantis'); or "island of an Atlas woman" (as in Timaeus 25a,   "Atlantidos neso"). 

Good luck in your search for Atlantis ! 

I think I explained my own recent views to you a couple years ago.  My views are different than yours.

In Greek epic poetry, the titan Atlas had mythical daughters named Calypso and Erythia, whose locations  formed a previous Greek overlay for the geography that Plato is describing in the Atlantis theme.  Mythical Calypso and Erythia each ruled islands in the west.  Homer had written about Calypso.  Hesiod had written about Erythia. 

The place that Critas is calling the Great Plain of Atlantis was equivalent to the place that Hesiod called Erythia (an "island" of a daughter of titan Atlas).  In Hesiod's Theogony 287, Hesiod wrote that Heracles had to cross the Okean to reach Erythia; and then Heracles again had to cross the Okean to return to Greece from Erythia. 

fascinating
Report Spam   Logged

ruled by-CEO-Queen Tiy

BlueHue2

« Reply #6 on: July 25, 2017, 09:18:21 am »

fascinating

Dear ....
I cherish the movie named The national treasure with actor Nicolaus  Gage etc

the word 'Facinating' was used by the second hand Sho-attendant
when Gages ( as Be Gates ) was trying to convey that the painter of the National-hall monument church was aquainted with Benjamin Franklin'Facinating'

Anyway
the jest of my story is that atlantologists should quit looking for more Clues to

Atlantis and should wonder instead WHO was King ATLAS ?
If one finds the King one finds the location of the country

it is s symple as that !
In order to help this Quest I have written some hints in an E-Mail attatchment
when I* wrote the message earlier, my message was timed out by the system

I hope you enjoy my 2 File attachments!
Report Spam   Logged

ruled by-CEO-Queen Tiy

BlueHue2

« Reply #7 on: July 25, 2017, 09:33:45 am »

SORRY I just replied 4 times in a row but
my messages keep "Timed-Out" by the system,
very irritating
I don't enjoy posting any more as much as before the
fully  Unneccessary Web"Make-over"

Report Spam   Logged

ruled by-CEO-Queen Tiy

Dr. Carlos Guemerro
Superhero Member

« Reply #8 on: July 25, 2017, 10:53:39 pm »

My friend, your theory borrows heavily from the brilliant Spanish searcher Georgeos Diaz MOntexano. Be not an intellectual vampire, my friend, please credit him with your discovery.

Warm Greetings of Carlos
Report Spam   Logged
atalante

« Reply #9 on: July 28, 2017, 09:25:20 am »

My friend, your theory borrows heavily from the brilliant Spanish searcher Georgeos Diaz MOntexano. Be not an intellectual vampire, my friend, please credit him with your discovery.

Warm Greetings of Carlos

My views about Atlantis do not come from one source alone.  Some of my influences come from W Shepherd Baird, George Sarantitis, Georgeos, and Tony O'Connell, among others.
Report Spam   Logged
Dr. Carlos Guemerro
Superhero Member

« Reply #10 on: July 28, 2017, 10:08:31 am »

But the Georgeos is the best researcher, would you not agree?  Smiley
Report Spam   Logged
Critias

« Reply #11 on: July 29, 2017, 09:02:15 am »

But the Georgeos is the best researcher, would you not agree?  Smiley
No I don't agree. He is a fraud. He was exposed on that documentary, Atlantis Rising.
Report Spam   Logged
Dr. Carlos Guemerro
Superhero Member

« Reply #12 on: July 30, 2017, 04:30:15 pm »

My friend, Georgeos the best researcher. Maybe you jealous of him..?
Report Spam   Logged
Critias

« Reply #13 on: July 31, 2017, 01:49:29 am »

My friend, Georgeos the best researcher. Maybe you jealous of him..?
Jealous of what, a failure? Where is the city of Atlantis? They found nothing at the place where you, Montexano, said there is going to be a city.
Report Spam   Logged
Dr. Carlos Guemerro
Superhero Member

« Reply #14 on: July 31, 2017, 08:41:29 pm »

My friend, you are clearly envious of the Georgeos.  Do the right thing and apologize for the bad words and acknowledge his greatness.

Jejejejejeje :

The warm greetings of Carlos
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: