Atlantis Online
March 29, 2024, 08:17:23 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Satellite images 'show Atlantis'
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/sci/tech/3766863.stm

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

BlueHue's solution to Atlantis-PUZZLE=HattiLand now HEDJAZ

Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: BlueHue's solution to Atlantis-PUZZLE=HattiLand now HEDJAZ  (Read 3619 times)
BlueHue2

Blue-Hue? is he Just Blind, or a One-eyed 'king' ?

« on: July 21, 2017, 10:28:38 am »

MESSAGE from  Delft Netherlands Aug 2017
 I am thanking Hero-Members 'Atalante'& Julia for their big support
The Publisher of MILOS Conferences entices 50 Atlantis buff historians
to come to Athens & deliver a Guest-Lecture & SciFi-TV reserved 10 weeks
 for 10 default Theories none of them located "Atlantis proper"As-Land of King 'Ad' !

MISSING LINK, increadibly no one came to the idea to ask " WHO is King ATLAS "Huh
the supposed first King of "Atlantis" From that the Location of Atlantis woul(Soon)follow

Hero Member 'BIANCA' laughed hartely at this idea that Átlantis'was not In Gibratar-Spain, but
found iut inconsievible, that the present Mediaterranean Peoples might have originated
in 'Arabia Phoelix'( largely OMAN, ) whence also the 6 Israelian Rachel-tribes oiriginated
and sent to Europe By Emp. Sargon2 in 705 bc in order to get at Jerusalem(= Zibit-Aden)

ANWAY King Assurnasirpal-2 was King "ATLAS" aka ATA-Ras="King of AD"
And the daughter-of- Atlas naturally was Taduchepa or Queen Ti-Teje of Egypt(18th Dyn.)

ATLANTIS is'short'for Hatti-Land(=Now HEDJAZ) the "Atlantis-of-the-Sands"as it were
I Thank hero-members Atalante & Julia for their big Support(2005-2015)
in my hometown the quint Hobby of 'Searching Atlantis'is mentioned as a mental abberation

I am currenty in a judicialCourt  process for a declaration of Sanity of  mind
As a boy of Eight yrs old I determend the highterto unknown location
of one of masterpainter Vermeers painting "Little Street" not essential world-News ofcourse.
But 50 years later I am still laughed at The proprieter wants to keep it a silent mystery

During the cause of the Atlantis Hype started by Georgeos-Diaz
and Prof Giraud-Du-Midi ( 2003) it came to me that Atlantis is not
a greek translantion of an old Punicinal word but just means "Elephant-County)
 -Hatti-is (White-) Elephant  in Arabia used to live a race of (White) Elephants named
'Elephas-Maximus Assyrus killed by combatants between Egypt & Assur about 800 bc

Some people that have an active  intrest, promoting  finding Atlantis, naturally
have no intrest in someone else finding it and rather opt for keeping its location as a secret mystery

ABOUT Textbook-Research in historical-Geograpohy

Indeed 'BIANCA'is right I did no official research at at all I just compared bible & Myth Stories
My lame excuse is that I suffer from Eye-cataract and am almost blind and in addition have Alzheimers'Disease( Phase One) Phase 2,  is the deadly variant that may creep-up at a later time.
in my pitifull life.  By the way I appologize to be the least eligible guy to find Atlantis ahead of the crowd
Anyway it would be better if one reads the two Attachments and makes an educated Comment
THANK YOU
Report Spam   Logged

Atlantis in,"historical-Perspective"
=Known-World,Oikumene=Now,Yemen>Surat-89

This Egyptian,INDIAN-Ocean trade-Empire was
ruled by-CEO-Queen Tiy

PLATO wrote (GREEK!)" ATHE " Now,Aden= Solomon's/OFIR, in Herodotus-Araby-Map

ATLANTIS-Dialogue=Satire,on Athens-Trade boycott(of Darius2,413bc)

Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: