Atlantis Online
March 29, 2024, 01:46:18 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Site provides evidence for ancient comet explosion
http://www.thenewstribune.com/news/nationworld/story/173177.html

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Possessed boom box 1988

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Possessed boom box 1988  (Read 35 times)
Kendall Conway
Superhero Member

« on: April 29, 2017, 11:17:57 pm »

Possessed boom box 1988
Posted on 4-26-2017 | Comment icon 5 comments

By: Angel525 | Location: Santa Ana

This is my first scary story. This takes place in Santa Ana, California. I was young, about 4 and non verbal. I also want to tell you I have a great memory. I remember being in a high chair, my 3rd birthday cake and a plane would make a heart over our neighborhood. We moved when I was 5 years old shortly after what I'm about to tell you.

I had an old woman come watch me while my parents worked. She lived around the corner and would walk to my house. Her hair was completely white and she brought a boom box with her. At first I was excited because I thought we were going to listen to music. I was disappointed when she only played religious prayer tapes.

I was in my room playing with toys when I heard the tapes playing. The tapes were in Spanish. I walked down the hall towards the living room. I was behind the couch and I saw the boom box on the mantle and Senora Martinez on her knees praying. She had her back to me. Shortly after I walked in, the tape began to rewind backwards and a deep voice in English began to speak to her. It was angry that she was praying. She unplugged the boom box and it did not stop. It called her terrible names and told her she was going to hell.

She prayed louder it became angrier. Then the entire house shook. It finally stopped and she came over to me, she heard my crying. She said a prayer over me and told me if it happens again to hide under a table. She told my parents what had happened and said she could feel an evil presence in our home. My mother didn't believe her but my dad offered to buy her a new boom box, she said her current one was tainted. They never asked me what happened because again I didn't speak. Senora Martinez never returned.

Last year I was at my mom's house and we started talking about old times. Somehow my old babysitter came up. My mom said "oh yeah, the one who's boom box supposedly talked to her". I said "supposedly"? in disbelief. I told my mom what I remembered and her eyes were wide and she turned very pale. She told me that was exact same story Senora told.

At least now she knows the truth and my baby sitter wasn't a liar. May she rest in peace.
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: