Atlantis Online
March 28, 2024, 05:52:29 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: ARE Search For Atlantis 2007 Results
http://mysterious-america.net/bermudatriangle0.html

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Bill Condon Eyes Bride of Frankenstein

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Bill Condon Eyes Bride of Frankenstein  (Read 97 times)
Frankenstein's Monster

« on: April 16, 2017, 11:03:11 pm »

Bill Condon Eyes Bride of Frankenstein
Silas LesnickApr 13, 2017

image:
Bill Condon is in talks to helm Universal's new Bride of Frankenstein movie.
Bill Condon comes full circle as Universal eyes him to helm Bride of Frankenstein

Universal Pictures is reportedly looking for a helmer for their upcoming Monsterverse feature Bride of Frankenstein. Per a report today from Deadline, they look to have found a very appropriate director in Beauty and the Beast‘s Bill Condon. Condon took home an Academy Award for his 1998 feature Gods and Monsters, a biopic of original Frankenstein and Bride of Frankenstein director James Whale. The 1935 Bride of Frankenstein film itself also made an appearance in Condon’s The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn. In a recent conversation with CS, Condon discussed his love of monsters and his tendency to return to similar themes. You can check out the full conversation in the player below.

RELATED: Beauty and the Beast Crosses $1 Billion Mark Worldwide

Bride of Frankenstein is part of a planned cinematic universe that kicks off with Alex Kurtzman’s The Mummy on June 9. The Wolfman, The Invisible Man, Van Helsing and Creature From the Black Lagoon are among the other features in various stages of development. Release date placeholders have been set, meanwhile, for April 13, 2018 and for February 15, 2019.

“I’m not going to sit here and pretend I can tell you exactly how they’re all going to come together,” Kurtzman told CS late last year. “I think we have a lot of ideas. I mean, we have a *lot* of ideas. And a lot of things that are very exciting.”

Alex Kurtzman will serve as producer on Bride of Frankenstein alongside and Chris Morgan. No casting has yet been announced, but check back for updates as they become available.

Who would you like to see play The Bride of Frankenstein? Share your thoughts in the comments below!

(Photo by Vera Anderson/WireImage)

Read more at http://www.superherohype.com/news/395041-bill-condon-bride-of-frankenstein#ZPz3l1ru1IKyGZjH.99
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: