Atlantis Online
March 29, 2024, 01:14:31 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Remains of ancient civilisation discovered on the bottom of a lake
http://en.rian.ru/analysis/20071227/94372640.html

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Observations about Morocco and Eastern Atlantis

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Observations about Morocco and Eastern Atlantis  (Read 1673 times)
Bianca
Superhero Member

« Reply #45 on: January 10, 2009, 06:30:53 pm »

QUOTE:

"The AO-Forum members will have to get used to Atlantis in ARABY in 2009 and at Santorini !"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

YOU WANT TO BET, BLUE HUE?

When you go so far as to even p!$$ off a patient person as Qoais, not to mention myself.......

That's literally "BITING THE HAND THAT FEEDS YOU......"

Maybe you'd be better off staying PUT at AR......
« Last Edit: January 10, 2009, 06:37:16 pm by Bianca » Report Spam   Logged

Your mind understands what you have been taught; your heart what is true.
Gwen Parker
Superhero Member

« Reply #46 on: January 10, 2009, 11:58:05 pm »

Hey Bianca,

I think the biggest problem with most Atlantologists (like Bluehue) is that they get so fixated by a particular theory that they are blind to other possibilities.  Now, it has always seemed pretty silly to me that people get so emotional about it since we haven't actually established concrete proof of Atlantis' location, let alone of its existence.

I have a pretty broad area where I think it COULD have been, in no particular order:

1. Azores or Mid Atlantic

2. Ampere Seamounts or Eastern Atlantic

3. Morocco, or off the coast of Morocco

4. Bahamas/Bimini

5. Mid Atlantic near the equator (no one has EVER checked there)

6. South America

7. England or Ireland

8.  Scandinavia

9. Cuba

10. Canary Islands

You'll notice that I cast a pretty big net!  That's because there isn't a single location that fits the bill exactly for me.

Georgeos has managed to convince me that Atlantis is NOT in Spain and Antarctica is a fantasy to me. Indonesia is way too far away.  
Report Spam   Logged
Wind

« Reply #47 on: January 11, 2009, 12:29:28 am »

While I'd love it if someone came up with some CONCRETE proof that Atlantis did exist, there is
so much yet to research, investigate  and discover about other 'things' and other places, don't you agree?

I do agree, whole heartedly in fact, as I mentioned earlier our world does hold so many mysteries and secrets, and through my research I’m beginning to see that most of these mysteries if not all of them are all connected in one way or another and that they are all pointing toward something, some great event that happened in our past.   I’m still working on what this event may have been, that’s why I’m always interested to see what others have to say.
I have always believed that all theories have truth in them, they all contain a piece of the great puzzle, even if only a little piece.   One of my favorite quotes is  this “I like to think that there are always possibilities.”
I try to keep an open mind, and I never belittle another persons ideas or theories, as I’ve said before we need to build each other up, not tear each other down.  If we’re ever going to discover the real truth we’re going to need as many people digging for it as we can get.

I do understand where you're coming from though Bianca, when I first joined this forum it seemed that whenever I said something, there was always someone who wanted to jump down my throat and tell me how wrong I was.  At first this really chapped my khaki's, but I think,  I hope, that I’ve matured a bit since then, even though it’s only been just a short time.   
Anyways I’m rambling again, I’m sorry.   If you every want to talk theories or just bounce an idea I’m always open.

Wind Smiley
Report Spam   Logged
BlueHue
Superhero Member

il mio va Piano, sono Asino ?

« Reply #48 on: January 11, 2009, 11:43:14 am »

Hey Bianca,

I think the biggest problem with most Atlantologists (like Bluehue) is that they get so fixated by a particular theory that they are blind to other possibilities.  Georgeos has managed to convince me that Atlantis is NOT in Spain and Antarctica is a fantasy to me. Indonesia is way too far away.  
' GEORGEOS 'knew beforehand that his Atlantis in SPAIN( which has a LONGer history of falsification.)was a HOAX. but indeed he debuked his own theory!
JULIA mentioned that of all other theories, mine had the best CAUSE: Atlantis  was ( S-W.)Araby !
Report Spam   Logged

( Blue's)THEORY, locating"original" Atlantis( in Aden-Yemen.)
1: ATLANTIS =Fake=Latin name, original Greek: ATHE(=a Region in Aden)
2: Atlantic-OCEAN=Greek: RIVER-of-Atlas+also" Known "World-OCEAN(=Red-Sea)
3: Greek-obsolete-Numeral 'X' caused Plato's Atlantisdate:9000=900
BlueHue
Superhero Member

« Reply #49 on: January 11, 2009, 11:46:09 am »

While I'd love it if someone came up with some CONCRETE proof that Atlantis did exist, there is
so much yet to research, investigate  and discover about other 'things' and other places, don't you agree?

I try to keep an open mind, and I never belittle another persons ideas or theories, as I’ve said before we need to build each other up, not tear each other down.  when I first joined this forum it seemed that whenever I said something, there was always someone who wanted to jump down my throat and tell me how wrong I was.If you every want to talk theories or just bounce an idea I’m always open.

Wind Smiley

DEAR  WIND, please comment on my( nutshell- Subscript!) Grin
Report Spam   Logged

Wind

« Reply #50 on: January 11, 2009, 09:48:01 pm »

Can dear mr NIKIAS re-tell me why his MALTA is in the Mediterranean and not in the Atlantic ??
if Plato keeps talking about the Atlantic Isle Realm, that what doesa the Capital of Atlantis on MALTA ?

and not in Plato's Atlantic Sea ?! In a nutshell please I must have missed that point@!

BlueHue, If this is the nutshell subscript that you’re wanting me to comment on, then I have to say that even though you’re kind of being harsh! you do have a point.   It is a rather big assumption that when the Atlantean’s attacked Greece they came directly from Atlantis.   I’m not sure where I read it but I read that Atlantis had conquered many of the lands within the straights before they went to war with Greece, so I guess that logically they could have staged an attack on Greece from one of these lands, (That is, if you believe Plato’s account as being historically accurate)   As I’ve said before the winners of the war always write the history, and they usually write it in their favor, painting themselves to be the good guy’s.
As for Atlantis being anywhere other than the Atlantic ocean, all I have to say is this, it’s called the Atlantic ocean for a reason! Wink

Wind
Report Spam   Logged
BlueHue
Superhero Member

« Reply #51 on: January 19, 2009, 11:19:23 am »

mr NIKIAS re-tell me why his MALTA as Atlantis CAPITAL is in the Mediterranean and not in the Atlantic ??
if Plato keeps talking about the Atlantic Isle Realm, than what does Atlantis metropolis in MALTA ?I must have missed that point@!

BlueHue, even though you’re kind of being harsh! you do have a point.   It is a rather big assumption that when the Atlantean’s attacked Greece they came directly from Atlantis.   Atlantis had conquered many of the lands within the straights before they went to war with Greece, so I guess that logically they could have staged an attack on Greece from one of these lands, As for Atlantis being anywhere other than the Atlantic ocean, all I have to say is this, it’s called the Atlantic ocean for a reason! ;)Wind

Yes Mr WIND,

I am unduely 'harsh 'against poor mr NIKAS,
because he ignores the Geographic names wandering after Plato's death.
and maybe I do respect the Other Theories less than they deserve,
but I always tend to explain, why they are 'faulty' ! for ancient cartograph's sake
because other theorists,
have written Beautifull shortpapers and treatises and Hypothese in impressive Abstracts
but NOT found the " Original " Atlantis just " NEW" ones.

I think the Atlantis Locations have proliferated because it was not an Isle in the Atlantic
Atlantis had not occupied Europe but to italy and Regio di Calabria
and the opposite city of SYRACUSE is said to have been Atlantis Capital
by the Theory of Thorwald FRANKE with the PILLARS at the STRAIT of Messina !

All atlantologists could see it but when occupied with GEOLOGY
they ignored that the Historical MAP of ATLANTIS in Morocco or FEZZAN is a Fake !

In ca. 250 bc Eratosthenes moved the Pillars to Gibraltar
The STRAIT aswell as the PILLARS were transported by

request of general HASDRUBAL who wanted the encroacing
 Roman settlers to think that they were" Trespassing" on territory of Atlantis
and in Hasdrubals time the original Saga enphesized the Invinciblility of Atlantis
as was demonstrated in the Case of SAGUNTUM. when Rome was parallised for AWE !

Thus the Faking of the non-existing Herodotus Map of North West Africa

which actually featured Tribeal names belonging to Ethiopia and the RED- SEA-Coasts
was in fact a Carthagian/ WEST-Punicianexpansion propaganda !

Writers and Scholars on Atlantis ignored that Fake map transfer and fell for the tourist trap !
 When I tell them about the Ethiopian Map overlay on West (N-W) Africa they are crosswith me !
I tell the historical truth but Truth is often too strange for seekers of atlantean fiction ! Cry Shocked Cry

Sincerely " BlueHue " dd 19-th Jan 2009

PS about my Research effort
You are too nice in your compliment
" JULIA " unwhittingly furnished the scientific Quotes to my blank theory
when the other forum members were lying aloof and GEORGEOS got debuked.
ATALANTE and RICH had detailed monologues about ancient Placenames
« Last Edit: January 29, 2009, 04:26:47 pm by BlueHue » Report Spam   Logged

BlueHue
Superhero Member

« Reply #52 on: January 29, 2009, 04:21:35 pm »

Hi guys ,

Hehe ,  Horus is correct about one thing - that was quite entertaining  Smiley

If I could comment in the aftermath of that little exchange . The score is something like Horus 10 vs Nikas 0. BlueHue neutral 0,5 !

Dear......MARK, Have you got time on your sleeve, to post a comment on my ( new-)' colourfull ' Theory-subscript ? Tank You.
Report Spam   Logged

BlueHue
Superhero Member

« Reply #53 on: March 10, 2009, 01:11:43 pm »

You tell him, Bianca, to quote James Bramwell, "if it it isn't in the Atlantic Ocean, it isn't Atlantis!'

3 RULES of THUMB to locate the " original " Atlantis:

1:.........ATLANTIS is a Fake name:
the original Greek name was ATHE
( today, Aden in Yemen/South- ARABY.)

2: ....... ATLANTIC - OCEAN" is a Fake name
( Originally composed of TWO waterbodies: Atlantic-Sea-of-ATLAS & 'Known' World-Ocean " SURROUNDING the " Known " world( thus NOT America nor Mid-Oceanic Ridge nor Azores.)

3:..........Plato's Atlantis Dates were exagerrated by: TEN 
not from misreading egyptian Signs but from mistaking the GREEK numeral
" X "(= 1.000.) for the Latin Sign for " Multipy- by- TEN " ( " x ".)

MOROCCO is a Falsh name too:

it is strangely NOT the name of a country but a sea-name:
the original was MARE - OCCI-dentalis
and ATLAS mountains is named after the SEA - of - ATLAS-
But WHERE is the " Sea of Atlas " around Marocco or SPAIN ? ? ?

Maybe my " Rule of Thumb "that I elaborated elsewhere was" TOO - DIFFICULT " to understand   Huh Huh
When I put my own Thread up it was visited but THIS, was not commentated upon.
( Please comment on my Subscript( at the bottom of this Posting !)

Sincerely " BlueHue " dd 10 march 2009

These are FACTS not fiction
but the Forum members are not ready for this yet
and continue to be happy with barking up a wrong tree! Cry Shocked Cry
« Last Edit: March 10, 2009, 01:29:35 pm by BlueHue » Report Spam   Logged

BlueHue
Superhero Member

« Reply #54 on: March 10, 2009, 01:53:12 pm »

Dear........mr.  WIND,

in the Past I tried to convince the Other Theorists with ( too-)much Text information
since this Forum handles in 50 Reference Points to locate Atlantis and still did not Find it
I thought maybe I should give it a GO, with only THREE reference Points( And take it from there !)

THREE RULES of THUMB
to locate the " Original " Atlantis:

1: ..........ATLANTIS is a FAKED name
by latin compilers, the original would be ATHE(  ADEN in Yemen.)

2: ..........ATLANTIC - OCEAN is also a FAKED name
the original was a latin compiler's composite of TWO waterbodies
both Surrounding the " Known" World( of ARABY.)
thus NOT America nor the Azores ! Atlantic Sea-of Atlas & Known- World - Ocean.

3: ..........Plato's Atlantis DATES were exaggerated by TEN,
not because of wrong reading of Egyptian Signs but merely by confusing the Greek numeral " X "
(= 1.000.) for the Latin Sign (" x ")of " Multiply - by - TEN ".

Sincerely " BlueHue " dd 10 March 2009

dear mr NIKIAS
can you, re-tell me why your  MALTA is in the Mediterranean Sea, and not in the Atlantic-Ocean  ??
if Plato keeps talking about the Atlantic Isle Realm, that what does the Capital of Atlantis on MALTA ?
Plato told that the attackers came from the EXTREMITY of the Atlantic(Ocean) thus not from Malta !
and not in Plato's Atlantic Sea ?! In a nutshell please I must have missed that point@!

BlueHue, If this is the nutshell subscript that you’re wanting me to comment on, 7you have a point.   that when the Atlantean’s attacked Greece they came directly from Atlantis.   I read that Atlantis had conquered many of the lands within the straights before they went to war with Greece, so I guess that logically they could have staged an attack on Greece from one of these lands,
As for Atlantis being anywhere other than the Atlantic ocean, all I have to say is this, it’s called the Atlantic ocean for a reason! Wink

Wind

« Last Edit: March 10, 2009, 01:57:48 pm by BlueHue » Report Spam   Logged

George

My best friend, 15 years old already, still goiing

« Reply #55 on: July 01, 2009, 03:31:47 pm »

You tell him, Bianca, to quote James Bramwell, "if it it isn't in the Atlantic Ocean, it isn't Atlantis!'

Indeed IDRISI said as much that in the DARK(= Atlantic)Ocean there were many uninhabited Islands

THE TERM DARK Sea was used by Odysseus to describe the MARE  -  ERYTRAEUM as the WINE- DARK sea

If Atlantis was not in the Atlantic Ocean it was in a RIVER called SINUS arabicus now named the RED- Sea !
Report Spam   Logged

Look for origins behind too obvious sympthoms !
K.M.

Discovery is intellectual happiness!

« Reply #56 on: July 03, 2009, 07:07:46 am »

Quote = "If Atlantis was not in the Atlantic Ocean it was in a RIVER called SINUS arabicus now named the RED- Sea !"

10 islands of Atlantis had been sunken in the Atlantic Ocean approximately 12,500 years ago!
Almost exactly coordinates of the Atlantis City and all sunken main ten islands of pre-flood kingdom Atlantis are discovered. Now sunken temple of Poseidia, fully filled by gold and other pre-flood treasures is under huge danger. Undersea robbers can rise billions of dollars!It needs permanently satellite control by Interpol!

http://www.cosmogeology.ge/chapter.htm

http://www.cosmogeology.ge/chapter-25.htm

Cosmogeological real map of Atlantis, six main rivers, two volcanoes, Pluto’s and Ammon’s (Mu) small islands and approximately places of 7 smaller islands of Persephone. pre-flood coastal zone of North America and the magnetic field direction to the end of the last inter-flood period
Everything was started 12,500± years ego. The last global geo-catastrophe had been formed by EB geo-transfer. EB geo-transfer produces turbulent streams into E geo-sphere around magnetic nucleus. This is clue about rapid reversal event of the global magnetic field on the geological timescale.
Best wishes!
K.L. Margiani
« Last Edit: July 03, 2009, 07:09:45 am by K.M. » Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: