Atlantis Online
March 28, 2024, 08:16:17 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Secrets of ocean birth laid bare 
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/sci/tech/5191384.stm#graphic

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Observations about Morocco and Eastern Atlantis

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Observations about Morocco and Eastern Atlantis  (Read 1664 times)
Horus

« Reply #15 on: September 25, 2007, 12:47:38 pm »

Hi Mark,

What you are saying about your friend is very interesting. Is there any chance he may have views of his own about Atlantis ?? Or some insights into the Dialogues that we might be missing ?? We'd all appreciate any tid bit we can get our hands on I'm sure. (can I speak for all ?) Undecided

He tries to stick with translation only but can't help but go into interpretation a little bit. So far, he hasn't discovered anything that disagrees with Jowett, Bury, Lee, and just about every other person who has translated the Dialogues directly from ancient Greek to English.  I can post a comparison of 8 translations of a few popular parts of the Timaeus if you'd like to see it.

Horus
« Last Edit: September 25, 2007, 01:31:48 pm by Horus » Report Spam   Logged

"For the greater individual is the one who is the servant of all. And to conquer self is greater than taking cities."

Reading 3253-2
Horus

« Reply #16 on: September 25, 2007, 01:30:20 pm »

Ok an administrator is apparently "cleaning" things up! THANK YOU whoever you are! 
Report Spam   Logged

"For the greater individual is the one who is the servant of all. And to conquer self is greater than taking cities."

Reading 3253-2
Mark of Australia

« Reply #17 on: September 25, 2007, 01:36:45 pm »

Hi Horus ,

Great post ,you describe Bluehues behaviour to a tea ,that's why I call him BlueHubris , He says things so frustratingly stupid sometimes that you really want to reply to say what a complete clown he is. But that is what he wants more than anything, acknowledgement. He is loving this .lol Roll Eyes  .His posts were getting really dense in this thread  Angry , Maybe his posts should be all moved into a separate thread devoted entirely to BlueHue  Cheesy. There you go Blue ,just for you .

Ok now to the interesting,useful and intellectually stimulating part  Roll Eyes - That would be much appreciated to have Joseph Wells comparison of some crucial passages from various translations.I don't think much has been posted on this matter even though it was mentioned in a popular thread that Nikas started way back.
« Last Edit: September 25, 2007, 01:42:04 pm by Mark Ponta » Report Spam   Logged
Horus

« Reply #18 on: September 25, 2007, 01:44:19 pm »

Hi Mark,

Thanks, but I removed my critique of Bluehue's behavior as soon as I noticed that something is being done about it by one of our guardian angels!   Wink  Now, there's no need to get into all that, or breed more negativity and resentment.

I'll post that comparison in the Plato section.

Horus

Report Spam   Logged

Reading 3253-2
Mark of Australia

« Reply #19 on: September 25, 2007, 01:55:05 pm »

Horus ,

Smiley well I wouldn't really call it 'negativity' toward Blue ,I find it all amusing ,and well ,I guess I should own up to baiting him in the past ,...and just recently too  Embarrassed     Tongue

But you'll see that he deserves everything he gets ,because he does not listen at all to anyone ever ,but then insists we all listen to him ...He is WORSE than a spoilt child ,considering the guy is in his 40's or something. geez  Roll Eyes  And well I'm Australian ,if I can use that as an excuse, coz it's in our culture to take the **** out of anyone who sticks their head out and talks nonsense,or even just stands out. We have this thing called 'Tall Poppy Syndrome' ,it's not quite the same but it's when we try to knock anyone who is very successful.Well I wouldn't ever use the word 'successful' to describe Blue  Shocked .
          Come to think of it ,We are a viscious people if you are easily upset. Tongue.. I think it is good in that it has the affect of giving you a thick skin ....

I really went off on a tangent there but I don't think that fits in any category. Tongue
« Last Edit: September 25, 2007, 01:59:44 pm by Mark Ponta » Report Spam   Logged
BlueHue
Superhero Member

il mio va Piano, sono Asino ?

« Reply #20 on: September 25, 2007, 02:02:48 pm »

Hi Mark,

Thanks, but I removed my critique of Bluehue's behavior as soon as I noticed that something is being done about it by one of our guardian angels!   Wink  Now, there's no need to get into all that, or breed more negativity and resentment.

I'll post that comparison in the Plato section.

Horus.

THANK YOU 'HORUS',for transporting my MYTH-Reality-Comparison to Plato's Atlantis"!

Still,  you have not yet commented on my Subscript or do you find my Theory in a Nutshell frustratingly ' Stupid '  too ? ? 

Cry  What will be your -lame- excuse when I tell that 55 mainstream Atlantologists ignored the FACT that ATLANTIS is mis-spelled or,  is that of little consequence and thus not importend ? 

I will have the last laugh,  meanwhile you and others continue to COMPARE beatifull LATIN mis-spelled-Translations without realy comming to my / the AD-Land or ATHE-result. 

I consider this -ridiculisation process- as pscologically normal, In the Land of the seeying-Blind the ONE EYED is made a fool of !      Sept 25. 2007
« Last Edit: October 02, 2007, 02:11:35 pm by BlueHue » Report Spam   Logged

( Blue's)THEORY, locating"original" Atlantis( in Aden-Yemen.)
1: ATLANTIS =Fake=Latin name, original Greek: ATHE(=a Region in Aden)
2: Atlantic-OCEAN=Greek: RIVER-of-Atlas+also" Known "World-OCEAN(=Red-Sea)
3: Greek-obsolete-Numeral 'X' caused Plato's Atlantisdate:9000=900
Horus

« Reply #21 on: September 25, 2007, 09:46:53 pm »

Huh  Dude, I didn't "transport" anything because I'm not an administrator.

As for Atlantis, I'll say this once: I'm quite satisfied that Plato's "oblong, smooth, even, plain 2000 x 3000 stadia" in size and "shallowly sunken" with a submergence at the end of the Pleistocene Era in 9600 B.C. is the Grand Bahama Bank because it matches ALL of these things, and, even more importantly, there are building foundations on the sea floor there which date to 10,000 B.C. as well as a formation which matches the concentric rings of the capital city so there's no need to look for translation faults or anything else, reduce the age or size by a factor of ten, or take it out of the Atlantic Ocean.  It can all stand as given in current English translations made directly from ancient Greek because its been found.

This is my last communication with you because I'm not going to waste time debating with anyone so rude.  If you had kept your posts clean of insulting remarks and accusations offering only your ideas, and confined them to the appropriate threads, then I and probably others might have taken you more seriously and considered your points. 

I wish you well, Bluehue -truly.

Blessings,
Horus
« Last Edit: September 25, 2007, 10:21:33 pm by Horus » Report Spam   Logged

Reading 3253-2
BlueHue
Superhero Member

il mio va Piano, sono Asino ?

« Reply #22 on: June 08, 2008, 12:18:43 pm »

Dear.......HORUS,

One of your contentions is that ' Atlantis' sunk in 10.600 bc
But the MELOS-2005 Conference has concluded a CONSENSUS
that 'Atlantis' sunk in Ca.900 bc, THIS is my contention too,
 and if YOU are CROSS with me for promoting this CONSENSUS
that you are probably not aware of, as only MY own idea,
than YOU are in the wrong !  But I take it as an inevitable- MEDIA-Shortage-fault!

I understand that for an ardent ' Atlantologist' this idea that A
'Atlantis' sunk in 900 ( and NOT 9.000)bc seems anathema & horrible
The reasons WHY ' Atlantis' has sunk in as late as 900 bc I have explained
 to all Forum Members but 99% have chosen to ignore my information.( As You did.)

Since now I have prooved that your information about ' Atlantis" is a falsh assumption,
 in the wrong,
 can we make up and become on' speaking-terms' again?

I do expect a deeper comment from you other than resentment
of your own misbelieve of facts or fallacy,
about what you gather that my theory is,
at the same time summorizing your Own theory on the matter
( which I am sure is NOT known to the " Crew"members at AO.)

Sincerely : "  BlueHueCry  Cry  Cry dd 8-June-2008

PS
Don't forget we are not professional historians, 99% as Atlantis-Buff
yet we are self stated amateurs-historians

it is a Sign on the Wall, that NO " Professional" historian has identified himself
on these Forum-Sites with clear comment about our wrongdoiing in an unprofessional way.
I tried to avoid TOURIST--TRAPS about finding Atlantis, and I can say for myself
that I am the only Forum-member that has spotted that ATLANTIS is not the ORIGINAL
name for Plato's Utopia or Ehemerus " Meropia" but ATHETA- Land.

You and others have taken this discovery and it's implications for Grated
and continue to bark up the wrong tree.

So to capture my Theory in a nutshell: Atlantis is no sunken Island under the Atlantic, but as
" Ad-land:"( Surat 89)is the former CALDEIRA of the Crater of Ras- Aden thus Atlantis was a hollow Volcano-cone.

I hope that this information is enough to name most ' Atlantologist' too conceited and careless.in their Detective Mode approach!
« Last Edit: June 08, 2008, 12:24:48 pm by BlueHue » Report Spam   Logged

( Blue's)THEORY, locating"original" Atlantis( in Aden-Yemen.)
1: ATLANTIS =Fake=Latin name, original Greek: ATHE(=a Region in Aden)
2: Atlantic-OCEAN=Greek: RIVER-of-Atlas+also" Known "World-OCEAN(=Red-Sea)
3: Greek-obsolete-Numeral 'X' caused Plato's Atlantisdate:9000=900
nikas
« Reply #23 on: December 16, 2008, 08:14:55 pm »

Blue Hue:
I have seen purely linguistic arguments (like yours) for an Atlantis in Malta, as well as Indonesia before, and disproved them.
One of my friends is a scholar of ancient Greek, Coptic and other languages named Joseph Wells, and has done interlinear, parallel translations of Plato's Timaeus and Critias directly from the ancient Greek source document -there is no Latin middleman.
Horus
You know, I know this is an old comment but unfortunately I just saw it for the first time and I can’t pass it without saying anything.  Mister Horous, or should I say J. Wells. There is no thread of yours not talking about Wells which it reminds me of Montexano’s self glorifications. Even if your friend wells is the best ancient Greek-translator how would you know? You can’t translate. Unless you’re him. In order for you to claim that you’ve disproved my theory you have to understand or translate ancient Greek.
Nevertheless, I don’t care if you want to remain anonymous.
Lets clear up few things about me and who I am and then I am going to give you an analogy of your work, I mean your friend Wells.
Regardless of my expertise in theoretical computer science, which is irrelevant to Atlantis topic (so there is no need for mocking as you have previously done in some of your comments) I am very knowledgeable in ancient literature, especially Plato’s work. I am very fluent in Ancient Greek (I believe 60-80%). If someone states that they’re expert in ancient Greek they’re lying. Having said that I pulled a “SOLON” on few forums; where I pretended to be the perfect translator in order to lure some of you to review my work for free.  And indeed few found some minor mistakes of low importance.
Anyway, Horous, in order for anyone to translate ancient Greek he/she has to fully understand at least Modern Greek. Using an electronic translator doesn’t do the job. You and wells are wasting your time. I will be honest with you why. Greek language is a strange one. You can have 100 words that have the same meaning but you can have one word that has 100 meanings.
A quick example.
Exis tipota? You got something? Now if I replace the question mark by a period the meaning changes.
Exis tipota. You got nothing. As you can see the word tipota has two contradictory meanings, nothing and something. This is a very simple example. Don’t make me start on the difficult ones.
So let’s start on your translation. At this point I have to admit, Wells translation is as good as it can be for someone that doesn’t speak Greek at all and uses a translation:
On your translation the second line you translated the word pantov as “of all”. I pretended not to know the meaning and used couple of electronic dictionaries and definitions.  I wouldn’t come up with a better translation. Anyway, pantov doesn’t mean that at all. As in modern Greek Panton  means everything or everywhere but this is not the case with the story of Atlantis. Is nothing more than the modern word Pantos (Nevertheless.) as you can see the same word has different meanings. In this particular case it’s of no importance that you say of all or Nevertheless, I am just showing that what can happened.
You translated the word PRO tu as before. Pro tou has a different meaning; before you reach. As in before, or just before you reach a certain point. It is always used as a reference point with respect to a traveler. Of course he is talking about a fixed point but with respect to someone moving toward it.
Somewhere you said that I don’t know how to spell or say the word Stadion, not even the size. Well I may have misspelled or mispronounced the word; nevertheless I fully understand the meaning which you don’t know. It means Stadium. In Modern Greek it is written eg: olympiako stadio (Olympiako Stadium) or GIPEDO. There is no real proof of the real length of Stadio as just few years after Plato many scholars argue with each other on the real size.
 Some believe it is around 150 mtrs. I believe it has to be 60-80 metrs as most stadiums at the time. Just a guess. So be careful when you make this unproven statements.
Now, the most important part of the translation. These have been my hidden arsenal till now, but you’re the first to hear it: as we all know most of the story narrated by critas is an exact Quotation of the Egyptian priest, translated by Solon. What you or Wells fail to recognize is the difference between the Greek of the dialog among Socrates and his students and the Greek by Solon. It’s so different that for someone like me it surprises and it proves me that there is no way Plato could have made the story up. There are words used in the narration (Solons words) that aren’t Greek at all. For me this narration has helped ion understanding the pre-Socratic Dialects. So to be more obvious you may be able to translate timaous and Critias very efficiently except the words of the priest, which are the most important words. So wells will be able to translate perfectly what Socrates says but not the quotation by the priest.
Let me illustrated to you. If you remember where the priest said that you Greeks are young and what ever. He stated in Greek:
Ellin uk estin.  (Greek not are- you’re not Greek). Does it sound like Greek to you at all? No, even in modern Greek would be: Den iste Ellines. There is an old dialect spoken in northern part of Greece called ARBANITIKA (very similar to Albanian). And in their language the exact sentence would be:
Ellin uk Estin (Solon’s Greek)
Elit uk esti (Modern Arbanitika). And is not this sentence but most of the narration (only Solons words, translation). I am not going to present you with more as I believe I have to get my credit for the work.
As you can see Mr. Wells your translation is very superficial. That’s why I am calling all these translations out there trash, the reason; they fail to see the difference between the narration and the rest of the dialog.
I am ready to enter a dialog with you or Wells. We can open a new thread and have a civilized dialog. I would not participate if I see any name calling or insult. You said you disproved my theory. Well as Greeks would say:

IDOU I RODOS IDOU KE TO PIDIMA (WELL YOU KNOW GREEK….)

RESPECT.
NIKAS
Report Spam   Logged
Horus

« Reply #24 on: December 18, 2008, 03:16:38 am »

Mister Horous, or should I say J. Wells.

You are so silly.  I have stated my identity here more than once. I am Paul Bader, the owner of the Yahoo Groups "Halls of Atlantis" and "Atlantis News" to which you were once subscribed.  There we broke down your ridiculous Malta theory point by point and your ultimate response to this analysis was that you didn't really care about Atlantis and that you were going to invent something in artificial intelligence which would surpass the discovery of Atlantis in importance! (hehe) This is the kind of response that children give when losing an argument with an adult!  Then, because you were unable to refute the logic arrayed against your theory, you quickly unsubscribed.  All of those messages are in the HoA archive for anyone's perusal if there's any doubt to the truth of what I've stated about that here. 

As for your insistance that Plato needs to interpreted with modern Greek, well you had already expressed that before and it still makes no sense, but if you would like to "duel" Ancient Greek and Plato's Dialogues with Joseph Wells then perhaps he can be contacted via his website:

http://greekatlantis.warpco.com/

I personally am not interested in your "arguments" and only wish to see ruins on the seafloor and that is something that I doubt you can produce especially in the vicinity of Malta.

~H
Report Spam   Logged

Reading 3253-2
nikas
« Reply #25 on: December 18, 2008, 08:10:56 am »

Mister Horous, or should I say J. Wells.

You are so silly.  I have stated my identity here more than once. I am Paul Bader, the owner of the Yahoo Groups "Halls of Atlantis" and "Atlantis News" to which you were once subscribed.  There we broke down your ridiculous Malta theory point by point and your ultimate response to this analysis was that you didn't really care about Atlantis and that you were going to invent something in artificial intelligence which would surpass the discovery of Atlantis in importance! (hehe) This is the kind of response that children give when losing an argument with an adult!  Then, because you were unable to refute the logic arrayed against your theory, you quickly unsubscribed.  All of those messages are in the HoA archive for anyone's perusal if there's any doubt to the truth of what I've stated about that here. 

As for your insistance that Plato needs to interpreted with modern Greek, well you had already expressed that before and it still makes no sense, but if you would like to "duel" Ancient Greek and Plato's Dialogues with Joseph Wells then perhaps he can be contacted via his website:

http://greekatlantis.warpco.com/

I personally am not interested in your "arguments" and only wish to see ruins on the seafloor and that is something that I doubt you can produce especially in the vicinity of Malta.

~H
You can state any identity you want it’s called Anonymous internet.  Maria Fernandez or whatever her name was fooled most of the people at AR but at the end it came up to be nothing more than George himself. Nevertheless, it’s not important if you’re him or not. You made few statement and you don’t have the balls to stand by.
I am ready to defend my theory right here right now. You and your friend Wells are welcomed right here in this forum to show me point by point why Malta can’t be Atlantis. To be clear at this point not the Island of Atlantis itself just near submerged.
I stand by my statment that I don’t care that much about the city itself, for me decoding the story is a greater thing than finding the city. When Atlantis will be found in Malta you will see that is nothing more than a primitive city which can’t even compare to Rome or Egypt. Nevertheless I believe that they may have had some advancement in other areas which I am not going to discuss at this point. How advanced can a civilization be when they used saddles and horses and spears? What you believe Hollywood that they possessed crystal?
Malta theory is ridiculous? Malta has the oldest most compelling freestanding structures in the world that make the pyramids look modern.  There are divers that see ruins underwater every summer. It’s the only entrance into the west Mediterranean were you see all that mud.
You said that I got afraid of you guys at some stupid hall or something? I am here; ready to face both of you. I am not leaving. I will be here to face any challenge from you guys and I will let the rest of the members to judge us.
You’re saying that you don’t need Modern Greek to interpret ancient Greek? WHAT? I study all my life in Greek universities and you’re telling me that someone that has no idea of Greek, just by using an electronic definitions will be able to translate Ancient Greek better than me? I will understand if another Greek that study ancient Greek could be better than me. Yeah it’s possible. But not you and your friend.
On my previews comment I gave you so many examples and decodings and you didn’t have the balls to comment on it. BC you don’t understand them. You see, that’s the reason why I left your stupid hall. I had nothing to gain. When your friend doesn’t know the difference between PELAGOS and THALATIS (THALASA) there is no dictionary that can help you on that. PELAGOS means small sea. You see Amigo you need to know a certain Greek dialect where Pelag means an encircled small sea. You can find this definition ONLY at BABINIOTIS DICTIONARY. The biggest and the only professional (modern) Greek dictionary in the world.
But this time I am here and I am not leaving. If you and your friend Wells don’t come here and dialog with me point by point it will mean that you’re the one to be wrong.
So come on let’s stop personals attacks and start argumentum.

Also you said I dint know hw to spell Stadio. I gave you the argument then you didn't answer to me....

As you can see I am not the child but the scientist that only considers real facts not name callings.

NIKAS
P.S. I went to many halls and groups on yahoo so to be honest I don’t remember which in particular was the one that I argued with Wells. Nevertheless, lets have a new topic and the argument will be is or not Malta Atlantis.
« Last Edit: December 18, 2008, 08:23:47 am by nikas » Report Spam   Logged
nikas
« Reply #26 on: December 18, 2008, 08:37:14 am »

so here I got a new post just for our arguments:

http://atlantisonline.smfforfree2.com/index.php/topic,14972.0.html
Report Spam   Logged
Horus

« Reply #27 on: December 18, 2008, 01:31:32 pm »

You can state any identity you want it’s called Anonymous internet.

Whatever, dude.  Greg Little and a couple of others know who I am here and that's all that matters.
You made few statement and you don’t have the balls to stand by.
LOL!!!  Well as I recall, it was you that didn't have the "balls" to stay and defend your arguments before -have you grown some since then? HEHE
As for me, I took you on with your "Super Atlantis Challenge" once already.
You and your friend Wells are welcomed right here in this forum to show me point by point why Malta can’t be Atlantis.

We already did! And now you are demanding that we waste our time rehashing what is already been written and is archived on the Internet for all to see.

Honestly, this charade is a rather pathetic attempt by you to "save face" after I exposed a little bit of your history here.  You've already lost face in my book!
I stand by my statment that I don’t care that much about the city itself, for me decoding the story is a greater thing than finding the city.

Except that isn't quite what you "stated" at all. You were losing in the Atlantis theory so switched the topic to your supposedly "more important" and "advanced"  computer work.

I'll tell you what, if you have the balls to "resub" to Halls, I'll send you a link to the last messages posted on that thread and you can resume the debate that you chickened out on in the first place.  All of your and our statements and data is already there. Otherwise, **** OFF -I'm not wasting anymore time with you. I'm only interested in artifactual evidence on the seafloor.

And if you want to take on Joseph  for linguistic arguments then do it at my forum or contact him privately because I don't think he's a member here.

I'm sorry to be so harsh with you here but you showed up with a BIG EGO boasting about your theory and your skills and apparently nothing has changed.  I just don't have much tolerance such personalities, and frankly I'm weary of the many lunatics who ardently claim that Atlantis was not in the Atlantic because of their "unique" re-interpretations of Plato. (sigh)
Merry Christmas! 
« Last Edit: December 18, 2008, 02:14:55 pm by Horus » Report Spam   Logged

Reading 3253-2
nikas
« Reply #28 on: December 18, 2008, 08:12:23 pm »

Whatever, dude.  Greg Little and a couple of others know who I am here and that's all that matters.

I told you once it’s not important if you’re or you’re not WElls. You still can be Wells himself and there is no Greg little that can prove that. Nevertheless let’s drop that bc it’s not important. What are you a teenager?  Bc that’s how you talk and sound.

It’s everyone’s right to be anonymous. Even if you’re it doesn’t change the fact that you made a statement so you represent that statement and you have to defend it!

LOL!!!  Well as I recall, it was you that didn't have the "balls" to stay and defend your arguments before -have you grown some since then?

To stay where? In a forum that you’re the moderator? Where you can change and manipulate the messages the way you want? The moderator was posting only the messages that he wanted never what I really wrote. I don’t remember who was in charge but every time I was trying to post something my messages were blocked and posted the next day, reduced and changed.

As for my balls I don’t know if they have grown, you have to look at them and tell me are they the same as you saw them last time?!?!?

HEHE
As for me, I took you on with your "Super Atlantis Challenge" once already.

My research is almost entirely based on Ancient Greek. Unless you know Ancient Greek you can “take” me on. So you’re saying you’re not Wells then how can you “take” me on?

We already did! And now you are demanding that we waste our time rehashing what is already been written and is archived on the Internet for all to see.

No you didn’t, you manipulated the facts. If you’re man enough we will have Chronus who I respect as an honest Moderator give us the chance to debate one on one. Are you man enough? Let’s do it otherwise get lost kido.

So you are not up to the challenge then. You’re a chicken, that’s what you’re. I didn’t provoke you, remember. You came first on this site and started insulting me and accusing me of certain fallacies. I can provide you with the messages if you’re interested. As I recall your friend Wells was posting only messages that he wanted and changing the meaning of my comments. So as you can see it wasn’t fair. That’s why I left if I remember the 3 day.

This forum is fair for both so if you and your friend are up for the challenge I am ready (including my balls) otherwise...!

Honestly, this charade is a rather pathetic attempt by you to "save face" after I exposed a little bit of your history here.  You've already lost face in my book!

Oh thank god if I am not in your book and I don’t want to be. A teenager like you? I am a well respected scientist and don’t need to be saving face from someone who pretends to be someone else.

Except that isn't quite what you "stated" at all. You were losing in the Atlantis theory so switched the topic to your supposedly "more important" and "advanced" computer work.
I know exactly what I stated: I said that I don’t care that much about Atlantis itself for me the greatest thing about it is my theory called The déjà vu of quantum Thinking. Something that is out of your comprehension. I don’t want to argue about it with you bc you don’t even understand what’s about.  And none of your business. I am here only for one topic; ATLANTIS.
Does my work has anything to do with Ancient Greek? No at this point with respect to Malta. I decoded Plato’s work and I want the credit for it. In order for me to prove that I am right is for Atlantis to be found.  Which is a primitive civilization submerged not far from Malta. I am repeating myself, Atlantis doesn’t really concern me. Of course I am curious to see how it looks but not “dying” to see it. That’s what I meant.

I'll tell you what, if you have the balls to "resub" to Halls, I'll send you a link to the last messages posted on that thread and you can resume the debate that you chickened out on in the first place.  All of your and our statements and data is already there. Otherwise, **** OFF -I'm not wasting anymore time with you.

As I previously told you not to your site, not to mine, just right here, a neutral Forum. The best thing is; you give me any fact that proves that Malta can’t be a good candidate and I will try to prove otherwise. Fair enough. As for the **** OFF it shows your part of your culture. So I am not going to comment on it. As Socrates would say that who start to insult in a debate he is the one that has nothing to say.
As for wasting your time…well you started not me it looks like you had the time to start but not finish. Well; don’t do the crime if you can’t do the time.
I'm only interested in artifactual evidence on the seafloor.
So hold a second you’re not interested in Theoretical Hypothesis? So then why do you care that much in “destroying” my theory? I think you’re a confused individual and don’t know what you’re saying.
And if you want to take on Joseph for linguistic arguments then do it at my forum or contact him privately because I don't think he's a member here.
Look, I came to that hall of yours and then left in couple of days. That’s my right. I am sure you guys must have continued saying whatever about me. Did I come back and say anything? No! not interested. Now, you came here and made few accusations. So I gave you the answer. Deal with it. Rather you or your friend Wells faces me or you’re wrong on what you said. Is like telling me come to my neighborhood to face me. Not really, but somewhere neutral. Here AO it’s a perfect place. The comments were made in front of these meber and I defended myself so the debate has to take place here. I am sure no one is going to change my comments or yours whatsoever.

I'm sorry to be so harsh with you here but you showed up with a BIG EGO boasting about your theory and your skills and apparently nothing has changed. 

Harsh on me? I gave you like at least 5 factual facts that disprove your comments and you only made like 10 insults and couple of more accusations. I am a scientist; nothing disturbs me more than actual facts which you shoed none.
Is like telling Einstein that E=mc2 is not true. He wouldn’t care much about it, unless you would prove it that would be harsh!
Listen kido I don’t take anything serious unless you start talking with FACTS. As for my EGO. Tell me what part of my comments showed a big EGO? You’re the one showing off that ‘we destroy you, and were great, me and wells, and you got scared and you left, That showed EGO. I repeat once more the only comment by me that wasn’t true was when I said I perfect and I ewxplained to you that I did that in purpose just to lure you to review my work. Which you did. I did that to many sites and many people read and comment it on it.
I just don't have much tolerance such personalities, and frankly I'm weary of the many lunatics who ardently claim that Atlantis was not in the Atlantic because of their "unique" re-interpretations of Plato. (sigh)
Merry Christmas!

Well what can you do, you have to deal with such personalities don’t you? Did you just called me a personality? Wow, when I just thought that you disliked me…..hmhmhmh
So you stated that Atlantis is in Atlantic. Then you’re the one who re-interpret his work. Bc I can prove to you that you’re dead wrong.
Finally, are you up to the challenge? And our first argument is going to be Atlantis in the Atlantic or not.

Selam alekum brother as well!

« Last Edit: December 18, 2008, 08:15:36 pm by nikas » Report Spam   Logged
Horus

« Reply #29 on: December 18, 2008, 08:46:06 pm »

Boy I sure got you all worked up! LOL!

A couple of years ago I had the time to deal with characters like you (on HoA) but not anymore.  Nor do I have the interest.  Nor do I know ancient Greek, but I know enough Plato to know that Malta is the wrong size, and in the wrong place, and that 12,000 years ago that part of Mediterranean was dry and fused with Europe and Africa and not an a island at all! 

Occasionally, I check replies to my old messages here at Atlantis Online but I don't spend very much time here at all and IF I did it would be spent on other more interesting threads -not this one nor your Malta thread.  And I don't go around debunking theories but you approached me in the first place via email bragging that your "Super Atlantis" theory (as you called it) was supreme and that you wouldn't believe in it anymore if we could find even one problem with it.  Well we found several and the rest is history.

I brought up that history here (with a smither of ridicule) when you decided to reply to my posting of Joseph's parallel translations of Timaeus by calling it all "trash"!  Look it up if you have any doubt.

No one's posts have EVER been edited at Halls of Atlantis -that is a absolutely a false accusation (!) and a lame (and bogus) excuse for leaving that forum and not returning now to resume the debate.  You were never once treated rudely there either.   I only offer that place to resume because the points have already been posted there and Joseph is already a member there. I doubt I have time to contribute much more to a new debate there either and haven't posted in my own forum for a few months.  It would be up to Joseph to finish you off.  If you want to invite Joseph to join this message board to engage you in a formal debate here then that is your affair.  I truly DON'T CARE what you choose to do!

You have a big chip on your shoulder man, and seriously need to take a chill pill! 

Take care! Feliz Navidad
« Last Edit: December 18, 2008, 09:14:18 pm by Horus » Report Spam   Logged

Reading 3253-2
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: