Atlantis Online
March 29, 2024, 12:17:55 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: FARMING FROM 6,000 YEARS AGO
http://www.thisislincolnshire.co.uk/displayNode.jsp?nodeId=156622&command=displayContent&sourceNode=156618&contentPK=18789712&folderPk=87030

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Observations about Morocco and Eastern Atlantis

Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Observations about Morocco and Eastern Atlantis  (Read 1672 times)
BlueHue
Superhero Member

il mio va Piano, sono Asino ?

« on: September 25, 2007, 06:36:16 am »

BlueHue,

I have never called you a looney or anything similar to that! ( to 'HORUS' Just: "never mind him, he is our  RESIDENT   Looney ! )  And while we're on the subject, I keep getting those -crazy-private emails from you that also are intended for other people?  Are you doing a mass mailing?  This defeats the purpose of a private email. Tom

Greetings to: DEAR , . . . TOM, and HORUS, 

Tongue  You can call me anything you like as long as you comment on( or  like to break down, )my Theory Snippets !

You took the ' BULL-by- the-Horns ' but if  I,  adressed you at the Thread-Forum, you either answer with a distraught " Was this message intended for me >? ? " or You don't answer at all, the same with the private email that I sent you.

Cry I tell you straight away that I am not as versatile as Aristotle or you.  My only knowledge is about Plato's Atlantis and I don't follow the News on other underwater sites such as BIMINI, but it is good if unthankfull-research ! So in return to your answer I must confess that ' BIMINI ' is not my cup of tea.  But I thought we were all united in the search for ( PLATO's ?)'ATLANTIS'.

ABOUT Private mailing versus Forum Thread posting( SMILEY 4554 publicly adverts that she rather had Private postings that Thread=Postings ! ( in: AR.)    Cry  You don't and did not read them  Cry anyway so does so many others  YOU THINK THAT MY DISCOVERIES OR MESSAGES DON'T CONCERN YOU OR YOUR MALTA-THEORY ? ?

If nobody reads and comments in Depth why sould I spend time, sending  separate messages ? ?
PEOPLE keep asking me Frequently Asked Questions about my ATLANTIS= AD-Land-Theory that are on the THREADS, they don't read these and when I re-Explain what is allready on the Forums, I get no intelligent answers !

EXPLORERS that go look underwater for Atlantis with Sidescan Raders they get the attention but an Armchair archaeologist pinpointing and explaining the exact Location of fabled AD-Land, is no hot item.

TOM, what puzzles me is: THIS,

How can intelligent people deceive themselves thinking that Plato's text 2.000 years old was translated correctly, from a no more existing greek Dialect into Latin. when inbetween the old Greek  language was changed into a Macedonian kind of Greek Called KOINE , that Plato did not know.

That Everybody purports to follow Plato's original TEXT in forming their new flangled theories and when I merely QUOTE that 'original' Text( pardon my 'French' I meant,  in English translation ofcourse.) Than , I am accused of  Text edditing, deviating from the Theme and creating a new text.

Let me compair the MYTH with Reality:

MYTH-1:, Atlantis an isle in Mid-Ocean.                     REALITY: AD-Land a CAPE-island(= Presque-île.)in S.Arabia ( connected to the Mainland !( in Mid-Ocean ? ? ? )  Grin

MYTH-2 Atlantis is in the Atlantic(= World-SEA.)      REALITY: Herodotus: The World-Sea is MARE-Erytraeum(= Gulf-of-ADEN.)

MYTH-3: Atantis is bordering the OCEAN which is thus named the Atlantic.    REALITY: Atlantis bordered the EXTREME-END of a Side-brance SEA not- in -direct-view -of -the- Ocean, This SEA was long, had a LAKE- like appearence but had a narrow entrance.  This NOTION from the 'original' Text was totally ignored by the Mainstream-Atlantologists

MYTH-4: SUNK in 9.000 bc:                                        REALITY: TSUNAMI-'Cataclysm' during reign of King ERECHTHEUS of ATHENS in 855 bc.

MYTH-5: Athens was attacked by Atlantians,           REALITY: ATHEns was the name of Poseidon(Polis') ACROPOLIS and the Event was a Civil War over a Girl ( halfsister to the TEAM-Kings.)

MYTH-6: AURICALCUM a kind of Bronze/Copper ?       REALITY: PIRATE's GOLD: PYRiTE. (  chemical: Ferro-Sulphate mixed with red Löss.)

MYTH-7 10 Kings thus 10 islands ?                              REALITY: 5 King-pairs and only 3 Counties. ( AZAES,= Somalia; MESTOR= upper-Egypt/Sudan & EVENOR = South-Arabia.)& the-seven-íslands' are a Allegory for: 7 Office 'vice-presidencies'.)

MYTH-8 a VULCANO-outburst("Thera".)floodded Atlantis.REALITY: The Tsunami=' CATACLYSM',  came first, afterwards came the Subsidence of the Island which was itself an-extinct-Vulcano ( over a faultline.)and thus did not sink to any Oceanbottom but kept aloft , Atlantis-Metropolis/ Capital, merely ' subsided '.

And after Flood/ Tsunami that hit Atlantis but only covered the Palace in mud, The King PELAGIOUS/ PELAGUS re-organized the Surviving City ( in 1075 bc.)and, it took on another 200 years of prosperity.  Atlantis which means " Holy-Land " or Holy-City ",  is frequently mentioned in the Bible as ancient KADESH, until in 855 bc, Ras-Aden (= KAD-Desh.)was taken by the Assyrians, (= Salmanasser-3.) who killed all resident Elephants, as taboed Tsunami-causers.    ( Description of AT-Lantis as:' AD '- Land in Koran: Sura 89.) The Addyrians did not " Heed the warnings of the FLOOD, by 'HUD' (= HATH-or HATi= The white Arabian Elephant.)

MYTH-9 ASIA & LYBIA are Turkey & Africa.               REALITY: ASIA= Asia Major= ARABIA-Foëlix, LYBIA= old name for ERYTRAEA./=East-Africa.

MYTH-10 Plato is the only one mentioning Atlantis.    REALITY The whole history of AD- Land is in the KORAN ( =Sura 89.)

(Due to my Alzheimer's disease,  Myth order may vary when I re-tell this Post in another Thread. )

Ofcourse I can go on and on, even BRYNWINS furnished me with 50 ( !.)reference Points to Atlantis Location, but if nobody seems to bother because they don't read 'PLATO,' than what can I do to open peoples eyes if they say to follow Plato's text without actually reading it ?

YOU  COPY  ? ? that the MYTH SEEKERS of Atlantis are blind to the REALITY not by design but by ignorance of certain brances of Science like ancient Topology or political Borders during the year 1000 bc. and that ALL Theories formed and presented at the MELOS-1 Conference have failed to take account of Plato's original Text and are thus fallacious.

I have not got answers in DEPTH from your's truly,  in the past so I would be wise to expect no intelligent comment from you in the future either. PS You stick to your Malta Theory as ' GEORGEOS ' does to his Mud-Shoal Theory ! Grin

anyway if Melos-2 will follow through, ( which is most uncertain because of transport-plane-costs.)WE will meet again, at Philli. .err. . MELOS-2 Conference ! ( June-2008.)
I tried to get the second " World Conf. on Atlantis ", held in The Technical-University in DELFT ( my Bachellor-Alumnus University Town.)but they were not intrested.  I also sent 120 E-Mails to 120 Dutch language Newspapers but the Boards of-Editors  weren't intrested neither.

BRYNWINS, took me on for 50 ' reference ' Points which I answered with 2 months retardation, later when her intrest must have waned, or the typography of repeated Question & answer was not pleasent appealing to her eye.
Although I a no professional typographist I hope that the distinction,  between the QUESTION and the REPLY is clear ! !

BIMINI, SPAIN, America,  Mexico, Gujarat- underwater-City in -India and ' DOGGERLAND'  in the English-North-Sea were not ' Atlantis ' and their only connection is, that they sufferd the same =GLOBAL- Tsunami in 855 bc.( but locally Dated in various token Years !)

Cry By the way, the Elephant functioned as Tsunami-watcher in Atlantis, unless the invading Assyrians took all Elephantbones elsewhere, there must be Elephant Grave-yards in Atlantis( and thus in AD- Land!)  And unless I am ill-informed,  I don't suppose that in MALTA  and  BIMINI   Elephant bones grave yards- were presently found ? ? ?  Grin

SINCERELY,      Cry  ' BlueHue Cry   dd Sept. 25, 2007

Ps
AND,  Don't  forget  to  comment  on  my  SUB- Script !  ( > See Post-Bottom ! )   ( Pity, I just saw that 'Guest' Who was -watching this Thread' has left without comment !)
I got a bad , short-Time memory:  was it now, Mark- Ponte or TOM- Herbert who called me " -our- ' RESIDENT Looney ' "? I keep mixing the Two individuals together as if they are a ' Doublett ' !
« Last Edit: September 25, 2007, 08:59:39 am by BlueHue » Report Spam   Logged

( Blue's)THEORY, locating"original" Atlantis( in Aden-Yemen.)
1: ATLANTIS =Fake=Latin name, original Greek: ATHE(=a Region in Aden)
2: Atlantic-OCEAN=Greek: RIVER-of-Atlas+also" Known "World-OCEAN(=Red-Sea)
3: Greek-obsolete-Numeral 'X' caused Plato's Atlantisdate:9000=900

Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: