Atlantis Online
April 20, 2024, 09:31:17 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Update About Cuba Underwater Megalithic Research
http://www.timstouse.com/EarthHistory/Atlantis/bimini.htm

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Observations about Morocco and Eastern Atlantis

Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Observations about Morocco and Eastern Atlantis  (Read 1791 times)
BlueHue
Superhero Member

il mio va Piano, sono Asino ?

« on: September 23, 2007, 09:43:18 am »

Blue Hue:
I have seen purely linguistic arguments (like yours) for an Atlantis in Malta, as well as Indonesia. My friend is a scholar of ancient Greek, Coptic and other languages named Joseph Wells, and has done translations of Plato's Timaeus and Critias from the ancient Greek source  no Latin middleman.

Blue Hue, do you have a website summarizing your research and outlining your theory?  If so, please provide the link.  Then I would like to invite you over to my own Atlantis forum and we will thoroughly break it down.  Horus.

DEAR   HORUS -  & - MIDSUNGATE ,

Sorry that I kept you waiting: The present çoncept' Main-Stream-'about ATLANTIS Location is totally biased:
The Notion/Concept of an island named Atlantis in Mid Atlantic Ocean is bogus from the Start, but there is no more original Greek document of the Atlantis Dialogues left which was written BEFORE the language transformation to KOINE Greek by Alexander the Great in 335 bc. So on-one can translate from an original Atlantis Dialogue Document.

Your Coptic friend should understand that the Coptic variant of the Egyptian language was brought in by Syrian orthodox ( greek-catholic,monophysitic-)Monks about 200 ad, and created some misunderstandings about the pronounciation of the earlier non Coptic egyptian colloqual usage.

To Start with a refutement of mainstream Atlantology: I issue a statement for better understanding my Theory of ADEN as Atlantis: The rumblings of Cayce & Donelly are prompted only by a wrongly based desire to equate America with Atlantis brought on by the expeditions of  Christophor " COLUMN-BUST " COLON, to seek Atlantis which he later dubbed " western-INDIA ".

Mainstream Atlantologist don't seem to understand that all references of Atlantis near Europe are the result of Atlantis-disaster refugies colonizing Europe AFTER the YEAR 1.000 bc, that means AFTER, the TSUNAMI-Flood Disaster and taking their " Folklore "with them to Europe.

CONSEQUENTLY the location of the real-Atlantis(= Ad-Land.) is OUTSIDE-Europe. and saying that America is a colony of Atlantis in the same breath making it Atlantis itself is a clear fallacy

At the Atlantis-Location CONFERENCE at MELOS-1 in 2005, the Academic titleholders mostly with a degree in technology, with a hobby/angle for Atlantis Mystery, really behaved like amateur -historians.

The media-shortened description of Atlantis where-abouts and the Eye-whitnessed demise by a Tsunami/Earth Quake account by PLATO, SHOULD STIRR ANY AVERAGE VULCANOLOGIST, but such a person was never invited.

The Tsunami came BEFORE, not AFTER the Vulcano /tectonically-trigerred Eart-Quake, the Tsunami was trigerred by a Passing Comet called DIONE that dropped some small Comets called a Meteorite rain, evidenced by several contemporary impactsites in Egypt, Arabian Desert and in Tectile-fields in Vietnam.

Several clear indications coming from PLATO, are pin-pointing to the indian Oceanic region , but have been completely or mayhaps on purpose been IGNORED by the Conference Participants as if they turned a blind Eye to the Facts and kept an open mind to ' Whishfull thinking ', thereby accusing others of Adding to the original narrative what they themselves left out.( out of the ' general ' Picture.)FORINSTANCE:

it was to be expected from Technologists that have no daily/ regular- aquintance with Greek Mythology, that no Mainstream Atlantologist spotted  that: Plato used an -incomplete- version of the DANAOS- Egyptos Myth to illustrate the VALOR of ATHENS.  And with ATHENs he meant the Acropolis name of  Poseidon-Polis, definately NOT  the early days of the present City of that name in Greece.

AGAIN no Mainstream Atlantologist spotted that the very name ATLANTIS was a roman/latin misspelling of the original Plato-Greek-written Geo-Word: ATHE-Land

Equallty no 'Mainstream Atlantologist spotted that HERODOTUS meant that the socalled ATLANTIC-World-Sea was a side-Brance of the Atlantic-'OCEAN which was also known as Oikumenes and: Mare Erytraeum every greek Mythologist knows the 'Mare E.'as the Gulf-of ADEN or the indian Ocean/ Arabic Sea except those damned Main-Stream Atlantologists.

The RED-SEA and PERSIAN GULF have indeed been named " Mare Erytraeum " too in the past but this was caused by Cartographic misprints where the Text belonging to the ' Gulf-of- Aden 'was misplaced into either other Sines-Seas.

What every Mainstream Atlantologist thus is saying that" I have NOT found their mythical- AT-Lantis but the REAL AD-Land, and since all efforts are towards finding  a City called AT-Lantis, they will always deny my Ad-Land-discovery. Grin    PS, I have my Theory as an Atlantis TIME-LINE, on a Memorystick( 17 MB.) too large to send.

Sincerely,  Sad  " BlueHue " Sad  dd 23 Sept. 2007
« Last Edit: September 23, 2007, 10:47:23 am by BlueHue » Report Spam   Logged

( Blue's)THEORY, locating"original" Atlantis( in Aden-Yemen.)
1: ATLANTIS =Fake=Latin name, original Greek: ATHE(=a Region in Aden)
2: Atlantic-OCEAN=Greek: RIVER-of-Atlas+also" Known "World-OCEAN(=Red-Sea)
3: Greek-obsolete-Numeral 'X' caused Plato's Atlantisdate:9000=900

Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: