Atlantis Online
March 29, 2024, 05:28:32 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: DID A COMET CAUSE A FIRESTORM THAT DEVESTATED NORTH AMERICA 12,900 YEARS AGO?
http://atlantisonline.smfforfree2.com/index.php/topic,1963.0.html

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Observations about Morocco and Eastern Atlantis

Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Observations about Morocco and Eastern Atlantis  (Read 1678 times)
mdsungate

Hermes, Gateway of the Sun

« on: September 21, 2007, 11:36:00 am »

Smiley  Play nicely comrades, and always be gentlemen. 

Bluehue it’s always nice to hear a conflicting viewpoint.  Personally I operate more on instinct than logic at times.  Charles Berlitz brings up many linguist arguments, (as his grandfather was the founder of the famous Berlitz School of Language). 

He points out that at all four corners of the Atlantic Ocean lie diverse peoples, with different languages that are separated by continents and vast distances.  In all four of these continents, (North & South America, Europe, and Africa), the root word for the name of the Atlantic Ocean is the same… Atlan, or something phonetically similar to it.  All have traditions of their ancestors coming from a land in the “Atalntic” ocean that sank, (sank, not was destroyed by a Tsunami).  They do share “Flood myths” also, but in each case these are not the same as the place of origin of their ancestors. 

Your theory would also seem to refute everything that Edgar Cayce and numerous other physics have to say about Atlantis.   Plato was certainly no dope.  I find it curious that he could have had so many insightful works, and have made such a glaring mess of his Timaeus dialogues.

I totally respect you diverse views on this subject and can only wonder if you are indeed correct where so many others could be wrong.   Smiley

Report Spam   Logged

Hermes Trismegistus:  “As above, so below.”

Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: