Atlantis Online
March 28, 2024, 11:33:56 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: 'Europe's oldest city' found in Cadiz
http://mathaba.net/rss/?x=566660

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Observations about Morocco and Eastern Atlantis

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Observations about Morocco and Eastern Atlantis  (Read 1667 times)
Wind

« Reply #45 on: January 11, 2009, 12:29:28 am »

While I'd love it if someone came up with some CONCRETE proof that Atlantis did exist, there is
so much yet to research, investigate  and discover about other 'things' and other places, don't you agree?

I do agree, whole heartedly in fact, as I mentioned earlier our world does hold so many mysteries and secrets, and through my research I’m beginning to see that most of these mysteries if not all of them are all connected in one way or another and that they are all pointing toward something, some great event that happened in our past.   I’m still working on what this event may have been, that’s why I’m always interested to see what others have to say.
I have always believed that all theories have truth in them, they all contain a piece of the great puzzle, even if only a little piece.   One of my favorite quotes is  this “I like to think that there are always possibilities.”
I try to keep an open mind, and I never belittle another persons ideas or theories, as I’ve said before we need to build each other up, not tear each other down.  If we’re ever going to discover the real truth we’re going to need as many people digging for it as we can get.

I do understand where you're coming from though Bianca, when I first joined this forum it seemed that whenever I said something, there was always someone who wanted to jump down my throat and tell me how wrong I was.  At first this really chapped my khaki's, but I think,  I hope, that I’ve matured a bit since then, even though it’s only been just a short time.   
Anyways I’m rambling again, I’m sorry.   If you every want to talk theories or just bounce an idea I’m always open.

Wind Smiley
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: