Atlantis Online
April 19, 2024, 02:10:15 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: 'Europe's oldest city' found in Cadiz
http://mathaba.net/rss/?x=566660

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Observations about Morocco and Eastern Atlantis

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Observations about Morocco and Eastern Atlantis  (Read 1766 times)
nikas
« Reply #15 on: December 18, 2008, 08:12:23 pm »

Whatever, dude.  Greg Little and a couple of others know who I am here and that's all that matters.

I told you once it’s not important if you’re or you’re not WElls. You still can be Wells himself and there is no Greg little that can prove that. Nevertheless let’s drop that bc it’s not important. What are you a teenager?  Bc that’s how you talk and sound.

It’s everyone’s right to be anonymous. Even if you’re it doesn’t change the fact that you made a statement so you represent that statement and you have to defend it!

LOL!!!  Well as I recall, it was you that didn't have the "balls" to stay and defend your arguments before -have you grown some since then?

To stay where? In a forum that you’re the moderator? Where you can change and manipulate the messages the way you want? The moderator was posting only the messages that he wanted never what I really wrote. I don’t remember who was in charge but every time I was trying to post something my messages were blocked and posted the next day, reduced and changed.

As for my balls I don’t know if they have grown, you have to look at them and tell me are they the same as you saw them last time?!?!?

HEHE
As for me, I took you on with your "Super Atlantis Challenge" once already.

My research is almost entirely based on Ancient Greek. Unless you know Ancient Greek you can “take” me on. So you’re saying you’re not Wells then how can you “take” me on?

We already did! And now you are demanding that we waste our time rehashing what is already been written and is archived on the Internet for all to see.

No you didn’t, you manipulated the facts. If you’re man enough we will have Chronus who I respect as an honest Moderator give us the chance to debate one on one. Are you man enough? Let’s do it otherwise get lost kido.

So you are not up to the challenge then. You’re a chicken, that’s what you’re. I didn’t provoke you, remember. You came first on this site and started insulting me and accusing me of certain fallacies. I can provide you with the messages if you’re interested. As I recall your friend Wells was posting only messages that he wanted and changing the meaning of my comments. So as you can see it wasn’t fair. That’s why I left if I remember the 3 day.

This forum is fair for both so if you and your friend are up for the challenge I am ready (including my balls) otherwise...!

Honestly, this charade is a rather pathetic attempt by you to "save face" after I exposed a little bit of your history here.  You've already lost face in my book!

Oh thank god if I am not in your book and I don’t want to be. A teenager like you? I am a well respected scientist and don’t need to be saving face from someone who pretends to be someone else.

Except that isn't quite what you "stated" at all. You were losing in the Atlantis theory so switched the topic to your supposedly "more important" and "advanced" computer work.
I know exactly what I stated: I said that I don’t care that much about Atlantis itself for me the greatest thing about it is my theory called The déjà vu of quantum Thinking. Something that is out of your comprehension. I don’t want to argue about it with you bc you don’t even understand what’s about.  And none of your business. I am here only for one topic; ATLANTIS.
Does my work has anything to do with Ancient Greek? No at this point with respect to Malta. I decoded Plato’s work and I want the credit for it. In order for me to prove that I am right is for Atlantis to be found.  Which is a primitive civilization submerged not far from Malta. I am repeating myself, Atlantis doesn’t really concern me. Of course I am curious to see how it looks but not “dying” to see it. That’s what I meant.

I'll tell you what, if you have the balls to "resub" to Halls, I'll send you a link to the last messages posted on that thread and you can resume the debate that you chickened out on in the first place.  All of your and our statements and data is already there. Otherwise, **** OFF -I'm not wasting anymore time with you.

As I previously told you not to your site, not to mine, just right here, a neutral Forum. The best thing is; you give me any fact that proves that Malta can’t be a good candidate and I will try to prove otherwise. Fair enough. As for the **** OFF it shows your part of your culture. So I am not going to comment on it. As Socrates would say that who start to insult in a debate he is the one that has nothing to say.
As for wasting your time…well you started not me it looks like you had the time to start but not finish. Well; don’t do the crime if you can’t do the time.
I'm only interested in artifactual evidence on the seafloor.
So hold a second you’re not interested in Theoretical Hypothesis? So then why do you care that much in “destroying” my theory? I think you’re a confused individual and don’t know what you’re saying.
And if you want to take on Joseph for linguistic arguments then do it at my forum or contact him privately because I don't think he's a member here.
Look, I came to that hall of yours and then left in couple of days. That’s my right. I am sure you guys must have continued saying whatever about me. Did I come back and say anything? No! not interested. Now, you came here and made few accusations. So I gave you the answer. Deal with it. Rather you or your friend Wells faces me or you’re wrong on what you said. Is like telling me come to my neighborhood to face me. Not really, but somewhere neutral. Here AO it’s a perfect place. The comments were made in front of these meber and I defended myself so the debate has to take place here. I am sure no one is going to change my comments or yours whatsoever.

I'm sorry to be so harsh with you here but you showed up with a BIG EGO boasting about your theory and your skills and apparently nothing has changed. 

Harsh on me? I gave you like at least 5 factual facts that disprove your comments and you only made like 10 insults and couple of more accusations. I am a scientist; nothing disturbs me more than actual facts which you shoed none.
Is like telling Einstein that E=mc2 is not true. He wouldn’t care much about it, unless you would prove it that would be harsh!
Listen kido I don’t take anything serious unless you start talking with FACTS. As for my EGO. Tell me what part of my comments showed a big EGO? You’re the one showing off that ‘we destroy you, and were great, me and wells, and you got scared and you left, That showed EGO. I repeat once more the only comment by me that wasn’t true was when I said I perfect and I ewxplained to you that I did that in purpose just to lure you to review my work. Which you did. I did that to many sites and many people read and comment it on it.
I just don't have much tolerance such personalities, and frankly I'm weary of the many lunatics who ardently claim that Atlantis was not in the Atlantic because of their "unique" re-interpretations of Plato. (sigh)
Merry Christmas!

Well what can you do, you have to deal with such personalities don’t you? Did you just called me a personality? Wow, when I just thought that you disliked me…..hmhmhmh
So you stated that Atlantis is in Atlantic. Then you’re the one who re-interpret his work. Bc I can prove to you that you’re dead wrong.
Finally, are you up to the challenge? And our first argument is going to be Atlantis in the Atlantic or not.

Selam alekum brother as well!

« Last Edit: December 18, 2008, 08:15:36 pm by nikas » Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: