Atlantis Online
March 28, 2024, 11:42:13 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Scientists to drill beneath oceans
http://atlantisonline.smfforfree2.com/index.php/topic,8063.0.html

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Observations about Morocco and Eastern Atlantis

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Observations about Morocco and Eastern Atlantis  (Read 1668 times)
Horus

« Reply #15 on: December 18, 2008, 01:31:32 pm »

You can state any identity you want it’s called Anonymous internet.

Whatever, dude.  Greg Little and a couple of others know who I am here and that's all that matters.
You made few statement and you don’t have the balls to stand by.
LOL!!!  Well as I recall, it was you that didn't have the "balls" to stay and defend your arguments before -have you grown some since then? HEHE
As for me, I took you on with your "Super Atlantis Challenge" once already.
You and your friend Wells are welcomed right here in this forum to show me point by point why Malta can’t be Atlantis.

We already did! And now you are demanding that we waste our time rehashing what is already been written and is archived on the Internet for all to see.

Honestly, this charade is a rather pathetic attempt by you to "save face" after I exposed a little bit of your history here.  You've already lost face in my book!
I stand by my statment that I don’t care that much about the city itself, for me decoding the story is a greater thing than finding the city.

Except that isn't quite what you "stated" at all. You were losing in the Atlantis theory so switched the topic to your supposedly "more important" and "advanced"  computer work.

I'll tell you what, if you have the balls to "resub" to Halls, I'll send you a link to the last messages posted on that thread and you can resume the debate that you chickened out on in the first place.  All of your and our statements and data is already there. Otherwise, **** OFF -I'm not wasting anymore time with you. I'm only interested in artifactual evidence on the seafloor.

And if you want to take on Joseph  for linguistic arguments then do it at my forum or contact him privately because I don't think he's a member here.

I'm sorry to be so harsh with you here but you showed up with a BIG EGO boasting about your theory and your skills and apparently nothing has changed.  I just don't have much tolerance such personalities, and frankly I'm weary of the many lunatics who ardently claim that Atlantis was not in the Atlantic because of their "unique" re-interpretations of Plato. (sigh)
Merry Christmas! 
« Last Edit: December 18, 2008, 02:14:55 pm by Horus » Report Spam   Logged

"For the greater individual is the one who is the servant of all. And to conquer self is greater than taking cities."

Reading 3253-2
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: