Atlantis Online
March 29, 2024, 01:58:06 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Update About Cuba Underwater Megalithic Research
http://www.timstouse.com/EarthHistory/Atlantis/bimini.htm

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Observations about Morocco and Eastern Atlantis

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Observations about Morocco and Eastern Atlantis  (Read 1674 times)
nikas
« Reply #15 on: December 18, 2008, 08:10:56 am »

Mister Horous, or should I say J. Wells.

You are so silly.  I have stated my identity here more than once. I am Paul Bader, the owner of the Yahoo Groups "Halls of Atlantis" and "Atlantis News" to which you were once subscribed.  There we broke down your ridiculous Malta theory point by point and your ultimate response to this analysis was that you didn't really care about Atlantis and that you were going to invent something in artificial intelligence which would surpass the discovery of Atlantis in importance! (hehe) This is the kind of response that children give when losing an argument with an adult!  Then, because you were unable to refute the logic arrayed against your theory, you quickly unsubscribed.  All of those messages are in the HoA archive for anyone's perusal if there's any doubt to the truth of what I've stated about that here. 

As for your insistance that Plato needs to interpreted with modern Greek, well you had already expressed that before and it still makes no sense, but if you would like to "duel" Ancient Greek and Plato's Dialogues with Joseph Wells then perhaps he can be contacted via his website:

http://greekatlantis.warpco.com/

I personally am not interested in your "arguments" and only wish to see ruins on the seafloor and that is something that I doubt you can produce especially in the vicinity of Malta.

~H
You can state any identity you want it’s called Anonymous internet.  Maria Fernandez or whatever her name was fooled most of the people at AR but at the end it came up to be nothing more than George himself. Nevertheless, it’s not important if you’re him or not. You made few statement and you don’t have the balls to stand by.
I am ready to defend my theory right here right now. You and your friend Wells are welcomed right here in this forum to show me point by point why Malta can’t be Atlantis. To be clear at this point not the Island of Atlantis itself just near submerged.
I stand by my statment that I don’t care that much about the city itself, for me decoding the story is a greater thing than finding the city. When Atlantis will be found in Malta you will see that is nothing more than a primitive city which can’t even compare to Rome or Egypt. Nevertheless I believe that they may have had some advancement in other areas which I am not going to discuss at this point. How advanced can a civilization be when they used saddles and horses and spears? What you believe Hollywood that they possessed crystal?
Malta theory is ridiculous? Malta has the oldest most compelling freestanding structures in the world that make the pyramids look modern.  There are divers that see ruins underwater every summer. It’s the only entrance into the west Mediterranean were you see all that mud.
You said that I got afraid of you guys at some stupid hall or something? I am here; ready to face both of you. I am not leaving. I will be here to face any challenge from you guys and I will let the rest of the members to judge us.
You’re saying that you don’t need Modern Greek to interpret ancient Greek? WHAT? I study all my life in Greek universities and you’re telling me that someone that has no idea of Greek, just by using an electronic definitions will be able to translate Ancient Greek better than me? I will understand if another Greek that study ancient Greek could be better than me. Yeah it’s possible. But not you and your friend.
On my previews comment I gave you so many examples and decodings and you didn’t have the balls to comment on it. BC you don’t understand them. You see, that’s the reason why I left your stupid hall. I had nothing to gain. When your friend doesn’t know the difference between PELAGOS and THALATIS (THALASA) there is no dictionary that can help you on that. PELAGOS means small sea. You see Amigo you need to know a certain Greek dialect where Pelag means an encircled small sea. You can find this definition ONLY at BABINIOTIS DICTIONARY. The biggest and the only professional (modern) Greek dictionary in the world.
But this time I am here and I am not leaving. If you and your friend Wells don’t come here and dialog with me point by point it will mean that you’re the one to be wrong.
So come on let’s stop personals attacks and start argumentum.

Also you said I dint know hw to spell Stadio. I gave you the argument then you didn't answer to me....

As you can see I am not the child but the scientist that only considers real facts not name callings.

NIKAS
P.S. I went to many halls and groups on yahoo so to be honest I don’t remember which in particular was the one that I argued with Wells. Nevertheless, lets have a new topic and the argument will be is or not Malta Atlantis.
« Last Edit: December 18, 2008, 08:23:47 am by nikas » Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: