Atlantis Online
April 20, 2024, 05:13:54 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Underwater caves off Yucatan yield three old skeletons—remains date to 11,000 B.C.
http://www.edgarcayce.org/am/11,000b.c.yucata.html

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Observations about Morocco and Eastern Atlantis

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Observations about Morocco and Eastern Atlantis  (Read 1789 times)
Horus

« Reply #15 on: December 18, 2008, 03:16:38 am »

Mister Horous, or should I say J. Wells.

You are so silly.  I have stated my identity here more than once. I am Paul Bader, the owner of the Yahoo Groups "Halls of Atlantis" and "Atlantis News" to which you were once subscribed.  There we broke down your ridiculous Malta theory point by point and your ultimate response to this analysis was that you didn't really care about Atlantis and that you were going to invent something in artificial intelligence which would surpass the discovery of Atlantis in importance! (hehe) This is the kind of response that children give when losing an argument with an adult!  Then, because you were unable to refute the logic arrayed against your theory, you quickly unsubscribed.  All of those messages are in the HoA archive for anyone's perusal if there's any doubt to the truth of what I've stated about that here. 

As for your insistance that Plato needs to interpreted with modern Greek, well you had already expressed that before and it still makes no sense, but if you would like to "duel" Ancient Greek and Plato's Dialogues with Joseph Wells then perhaps he can be contacted via his website:

http://greekatlantis.warpco.com/

I personally am not interested in your "arguments" and only wish to see ruins on the seafloor and that is something that I doubt you can produce especially in the vicinity of Malta.

~H
Report Spam   Logged

"For the greater individual is the one who is the servant of all. And to conquer self is greater than taking cities."

Reading 3253-2
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: