Atlantis Online
April 16, 2024, 04:24:12 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: DID A COMET CAUSE A FIRESTORM THAT DEVESTATED NORTH AMERICA 12,900 YEARS AGO?
http://atlantisonline.smfforfree2.com/index.php/topic,1963.0.html

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Observations about Morocco and Eastern Atlantis

Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Observations about Morocco and Eastern Atlantis  (Read 1727 times)
BlueHue
Superhero Member

il mio va Piano, sono Asino ?

« on: September 07, 2007, 01:51:21 pm »

Dear  DESIREE  &  HORUS,       dd Sept 7, 2007

Cry   I hate to butt-in, but at the other end of the world, whilst You follow Columbus-false-lead,  Atlantis has already been found in Arabia at ras-ADEN:

ATLANTIS is a roman/ Latin transcription fault of the original greek ATHE-land, but in 2005 at the Melos-conference every atlantologist was looking for Latin-AT-Lantis, whilst grossly ignorng: greek-ATHE-land.

The name ATHE survived in the Province ATHE, of which Ras-ADEN is the provncial Capital Moreover,
Logographer HERODOTUS named the MARE- Erytraeum as the original SEA-(= NOT: Ocean-)of Atlantis'

The RED SEA and Persian Gulf have been named MARE- Erytraeum by Media-Shortening, but thev real MARE-Erytraeum was the present Gulf- of- ADEN. Aden was a Land-based-Crater Kingdom.

The RAS, in: Ras- ADEN,  means CAPE-Point or french a ' Presque-ile " hence the confusion of an atlantic Island.

NEED we still have to look for Atlantic-islands off the coast of America ? ?  Sincerely "   Cry BlueHue "
« Last Edit: September 07, 2007, 01:53:08 pm by BlueHue » Report Spam   Logged

( Blue's)THEORY, locating"original" Atlantis( in Aden-Yemen.)
1: ATLANTIS =Fake=Latin name, original Greek: ATHE(=a Region in Aden)
2: Atlantic-OCEAN=Greek: RIVER-of-Atlas+also" Known "World-OCEAN(=Red-Sea)
3: Greek-obsolete-Numeral 'X' caused Plato's Atlantisdate:9000=900

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

BlueHue
Superhero Member

« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2007, 07:34:10 am »

http://www.crystallotus.com/TheTransition/021.htm

I get your drift about the dogs, LOL.  That site is okay.  There's much better stuff on "the Dog Star" in "The Sirius Mystery".  But I'm sure you' read that one "B".  I have the book, and I'd be happy to post some it.  Wink

DEAR  MUDSUN'sGATE,

'Bianca' puts marvellous pictures on this Thread about Morocco indeed but the Fish-eye-lens Map-Projection of Herodotus ( whith Center: ADEN ! ! ) put later Geographers on a wrong footing.

Atlantis-POSTULATION, by 'BlueHue'.:THE MAP-Projection of ATLANTIS by Herodotus started the POSITION-confusion !

Sure Herodotus knew that Africa ran Vertical and so does India but he drew them horizontal with Ras ADEN as Centre because of  'Horror-Vaculii' Paper or parchement was scarse and expensive if Herodotus had drawn  Africa & India in their real position it would cost too much empty space on the bookscroll ! !

Be as it may, later Geographers used Codex-pages but for a spell the horizontal Nile with accomganing geographic indices stayed in fashion until STRABO, firstly drew the Nile-Course vertically.

By that time however the geography of the 'horizontal-Nile map-projection had become traditionous and sticked errouneously to North-Africa where it does not belong, and, Heaven knows how the indigenes Capitals of North Africa may have been named Long BEFORE Herodotus Horizontal-Nile Map Projection !@

QUAIS wondered how the Caspian Sea was ever projected as Horizontal too if Herodotus perfectly knew that the Caspian Sea was in fact positioned Vertical etc.

The Position of ATLANTIS was not bigger as but inbetween, a controversion about the wrong translation from Greek uinto Latin of the  GEOGraphical word  MEZON versus MESOS wjhich sounds alike when dictated from an original Manuscript to attending listening-Scribes !

MAROCCO was thus never intended to be known as Atlantis, as its 'ATLAS-Mountains', rather represented the MOON-Mountains which were the true sources of the Nile, the North-African NIGER river got it's name from this PHANTHOM-Horizontal Nile-Map-Projection, which was also known as the: ' NEGRITO-' Nile.

The Position of PLATO's North-Africa(= Lybia ) and ASIA'(= Turkey ) 'Continents' were very different, as any ancient Maps professional could have told you.

I frequently told that PLATO's LYBIA was not in North-Africa but in Erytraea thus in East-Africa and consequently, ' ASIA ' was in:ARABIA, not in Turkey ( as the previous shown MAP of HERODOTUS( by Bianca) clearly showed, in it's placement of the Letters'ASIA'(= Asia-MAJOR') over Arabia.

PLATO's ASIA was synomimous with Atlantis which is identical to the OIKUMENE or 'KNOWN' World( Hastina=-Pulastiya or: / 'Palestine'.)

PILLAR's of HERCULES were tabooed Elephants:
The PULLARS of HERCULES or latin: 'Pillars' are with hindsight, NOT Mountains, promotories nor Islands not even the TREES of PARADISE, but the( 4 Pillar's of CHRONOS which are present in the ARCHITECTURE of "Mandala-Temples"  These'Pillars's or 'KEPHTIYU ' were the cornerstones, fashioned as standing 4 Elephants which are called THE 4 CORNER-  PILLARS that support the World.   Thus by extention Hercule's Pillars' are ( 2-4-)Standing>Elephants-

ATLANTIS as a  name is: mistranslated and wrongly written.
The name ATLANTIS is wrongly written in LATIN, the original Greek rendering was ATHE-Land the Romans replaced the soft greek THETA, with a -shorter- sharp' T '  and surely inbetween PLATOás 'Lybia & ASIA'is a land called ATHE, which is the very PROVINCE of which Ras-ADEN is the present provincial Capital.

Plato's Capital of Atlantis was named POSEIDON(-Polis-) but that was a word-corruption of Ras(= ' POS ') + AIDON(= Aden.)

ADEN was also the Biblical city of KADESH(= Jerusalem.) which was supposedly the 'Geographical CENTRE of The WORLD.'  The RIVER of ADEN in Greek Times was named THUBAN, which is the POLESTAR in Constellation'DRACO" Thuban seems to refer to a GOLDen-Snake.

The ORONTES in North-Syria was once named TYPHON death-Snake and Orontes is rather CHARON-T, with a Latin word-ending.

Moreover TYPHON was the name of the Comet that struck Earth another name was PHAËTHON or ATON, which proves that it was not the Sun that moved from it's path by a drunkeSun-chariot-rider, but Earth that moved around it's axle

CONCLUSION:

All geographical names in Europe pretending to come from fable Atlantis were brought here by refugy-immigrants from the cataclysmic TSUNAMI-desaster that befell Atlantis/ Ras ADEN. which is named AD-Land in the KORAN(= Sura 89.)

In arabic, Ras-Aden is named: "HODRIYA">The HUD that were warning -in-vain- the inhabitants of this LAND(=of'AD'.) were the HATHI or White Elephants that were kept by the egyptians to warn in case of Earthquakes. But Ras-Aden was taken ovwer violently by the Assyrians in about 855 bc and when the predicted TSUNAMI came the Assyrians did not know it's history, they thought that the Elephants had gone' beserk '( Whailing like Fire-SIRENS and keeping people from roaming about the parted Sea-Strands on the Tsunami-waterfronts.) In HINDI, ADEN was named AYODHIYA(= Elephant-City.)

The rude Assyrians, did not understand their Catastrophy-warnings and blamed the TSUNAMI after them, killing them as TABOO-animals in the process.

Plato mentioned TWO demises of Atlantis inbetween 1075-  855 bc. Not 10.000 bc because he also mentioned the Greek KING in whoe's reign the Cataclysme that befell Atlantis happened: in the 2nd-or-5th year of ERECHTHEUS of ATHENS. Officuially this would be around 1300 bc but in the revised Chronology this menas in 855 bc.  His Father KING  CECROPS reigned: 900- 855 bc. and in his days arbitrated between the followed of POSEIDON en of ATREMIS(= Athena.)

Plato's SAGA of Atlantis is a PLAGIARISM of the un-fragmented original SAGA of: DANAOS  & EGYPTOS who were TWIN brothers and CO-Kings of 'AT-Lantis' (=Aden.)in Elephant-Land(= ARABIA-FOËLIX.)the PARADISE of the Elephant.

Cry  BlueHue     Cry  for now, 19 Sept  2007

« Last Edit: September 20, 2007, 08:47:56 am by BlueHue » Report Spam   Logged

Horus

« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2007, 10:19:11 am »

Blue Hue:

For some strange reason, you have invaded quite a few threads by offering snippets of your incomprehensible Atlantis theory to supposedly "correct" everyone else's theories like some kind of evangelical crusader! 

I have seen purely linguistic arguments (like yours) for an Atlantis in Malta, as well as Indonesia before, and disproved them.

One of my friends is a scholar of ancient Greek, Coptic and other languages named Joseph Wells, and has done interlinear, parallel translations of Plato's Timaeus and Critias directly from the ancient Greek source document -there is no Latin middleman.

Blue Hue, do you have a website summarizing your research and outlining your theory?  If so, please provide the link.  Then I would like to invite you over to my own Atlantis forum and we will thoroughly break it down.

Horus

« Last Edit: September 20, 2007, 02:56:31 pm by Horus » Report Spam   Logged

"For the greater individual is the one who is the servant of all. And to conquer self is greater than taking cities."

Reading 3253-2
mdsungate

Hermes, Gateway of the Sun

« Reply #3 on: September 21, 2007, 11:36:00 am »

Smiley  Play nicely comrades, and always be gentlemen. 

Bluehue it’s always nice to hear a conflicting viewpoint.  Personally I operate more on instinct than logic at times.  Charles Berlitz brings up many linguist arguments, (as his grandfather was the founder of the famous Berlitz School of Language). 

He points out that at all four corners of the Atlantic Ocean lie diverse peoples, with different languages that are separated by continents and vast distances.  In all four of these continents, (North & South America, Europe, and Africa), the root word for the name of the Atlantic Ocean is the same… Atlan, or something phonetically similar to it.  All have traditions of their ancestors coming from a land in the “Atalntic” ocean that sank, (sank, not was destroyed by a Tsunami).  They do share “Flood myths” also, but in each case these are not the same as the place of origin of their ancestors. 

Your theory would also seem to refute everything that Edgar Cayce and numerous other physics have to say about Atlantis.   Plato was certainly no dope.  I find it curious that he could have had so many insightful works, and have made such a glaring mess of his Timaeus dialogues.

I totally respect you diverse views on this subject and can only wonder if you are indeed correct where so many others could be wrong.   Smiley

Report Spam   Logged

Hermes Trismegistus:  “As above, so below.”
BlueHue
Superhero Member

« Reply #4 on: September 23, 2007, 09:43:18 am »

Blue Hue:
I have seen purely linguistic arguments (like yours) for an Atlantis in Malta, as well as Indonesia. My friend is a scholar of ancient Greek, Coptic and other languages named Joseph Wells, and has done translations of Plato's Timaeus and Critias from the ancient Greek source  no Latin middleman.

Blue Hue, do you have a website summarizing your research and outlining your theory?  If so, please provide the link.  Then I would like to invite you over to my own Atlantis forum and we will thoroughly break it down.  Horus.

DEAR   HORUS -  & - MIDSUNGATE ,

Sorry that I kept you waiting: The present çoncept' Main-Stream-'about ATLANTIS Location is totally biased:
The Notion/Concept of an island named Atlantis in Mid Atlantic Ocean is bogus from the Start, but there is no more original Greek document of the Atlantis Dialogues left which was written BEFORE the language transformation to KOINE Greek by Alexander the Great in 335 bc. So on-one can translate from an original Atlantis Dialogue Document.

Your Coptic friend should understand that the Coptic variant of the Egyptian language was brought in by Syrian orthodox ( greek-catholic,monophysitic-)Monks about 200 ad, and created some misunderstandings about the pronounciation of the earlier non Coptic egyptian colloqual usage.

To Start with a refutement of mainstream Atlantology: I issue a statement for better understanding my Theory of ADEN as Atlantis: The rumblings of Cayce & Donelly are prompted only by a wrongly based desire to equate America with Atlantis brought on by the expeditions of  Christophor " COLUMN-BUST " COLON, to seek Atlantis which he later dubbed " western-INDIA ".

Mainstream Atlantologist don't seem to understand that all references of Atlantis near Europe are the result of Atlantis-disaster refugies colonizing Europe AFTER the YEAR 1.000 bc, that means AFTER, the TSUNAMI-Flood Disaster and taking their " Folklore "with them to Europe.

CONSEQUENTLY the location of the real-Atlantis(= Ad-Land.) is OUTSIDE-Europe. and saying that America is a colony of Atlantis in the same breath making it Atlantis itself is a clear fallacy

At the Atlantis-Location CONFERENCE at MELOS-1 in 2005, the Academic titleholders mostly with a degree in technology, with a hobby/angle for Atlantis Mystery, really behaved like amateur -historians.

The media-shortened description of Atlantis where-abouts and the Eye-whitnessed demise by a Tsunami/Earth Quake account by PLATO, SHOULD STIRR ANY AVERAGE VULCANOLOGIST, but such a person was never invited.

The Tsunami came BEFORE, not AFTER the Vulcano /tectonically-trigerred Eart-Quake, the Tsunami was trigerred by a Passing Comet called DIONE that dropped some small Comets called a Meteorite rain, evidenced by several contemporary impactsites in Egypt, Arabian Desert and in Tectile-fields in Vietnam.

Several clear indications coming from PLATO, are pin-pointing to the indian Oceanic region , but have been completely or mayhaps on purpose been IGNORED by the Conference Participants as if they turned a blind Eye to the Facts and kept an open mind to ' Whishfull thinking ', thereby accusing others of Adding to the original narrative what they themselves left out.( out of the ' general ' Picture.)FORINSTANCE:

it was to be expected from Technologists that have no daily/ regular- aquintance with Greek Mythology, that no Mainstream Atlantologist spotted  that: Plato used an -incomplete- version of the DANAOS- Egyptos Myth to illustrate the VALOR of ATHENS.  And with ATHENs he meant the Acropolis name of  Poseidon-Polis, definately NOT  the early days of the present City of that name in Greece.

AGAIN no Mainstream Atlantologist spotted that the very name ATLANTIS was a roman/latin misspelling of the original Plato-Greek-written Geo-Word: ATHE-Land

Equallty no 'Mainstream Atlantologist spotted that HERODOTUS meant that the socalled ATLANTIC-World-Sea was a side-Brance of the Atlantic-'OCEAN which was also known as Oikumenes and: Mare Erytraeum every greek Mythologist knows the 'Mare E.'as the Gulf-of ADEN or the indian Ocean/ Arabic Sea except those damned Main-Stream Atlantologists.

The RED-SEA and PERSIAN GULF have indeed been named " Mare Erytraeum " too in the past but this was caused by Cartographic misprints where the Text belonging to the ' Gulf-of- Aden 'was misplaced into either other Sines-Seas.

What every Mainstream Atlantologist thus is saying that" I have NOT found their mythical- AT-Lantis but the REAL AD-Land, and since all efforts are towards finding  a City called AT-Lantis, they will always deny my Ad-Land-discovery. Grin    PS, I have my Theory as an Atlantis TIME-LINE, on a Memorystick( 17 MB.) too large to send.

Sincerely,  Sad  " BlueHue " Sad  dd 23 Sept. 2007
« Last Edit: September 23, 2007, 10:47:23 am by BlueHue » Report Spam   Logged

BlueHue
Superhero Member

« Reply #5 on: September 23, 2007, 10:47:52 am »

Smiley  Play nicely comrades, and always be gentlemen. 

Bluehue it’s always nice to hear a conflicting viewpoint.… Atlan, or something phonetically similar to it.  All have traditions of their ancestors coming from a land in the “Atlantic” Ocean that sank, (sank, not was destroyed by a Tsunami).  They do share “Flood myths”
Your theory would also seem to refute everything that Edgar Cayce and numerous other physics have to say about Atlantis.   Plato was certainly no dope.  I find it curious that he could have had so many insightful works, and have made such a glaring mess of his Timaeus dialogues.  and can only wonder if you are indeed correct where so many others could be wrong.   Smiley

DEAR MIDSUNGATE,

The other( Main-Stream) Atlantologistsv are not wrong but they obviously lack current knowledge of in the ancient greek depatement.

Dear 'Georgeos' has proved unwittingly distroying his very own theory, that Atlantis was not an island in Mid Atlantic Ocean but a Promotory in a side brance of that Ocean a clear statement of PLATO that every Mainstreanm Atlantologist ( Except Georgeos'and me.) missed entirely. and thus left out of their quicksand theories !)

Again no mainstream Atlantologist except me spotted that AT-Lantis is a Roman/Latin Misspelling of the original ATHE-Land.  CAYCE & DONELLY followed a wrong 'LEAD' brought on by Column-Bust Colon.

ATHE is the very Province in South Yemen where Ras-Aden Crateer is the Capital of; RAS means both Presqe'-île and Island. CAPE & Point in ancient Punic.

Sincerely Sad    Blue Hue   [/color] Sad dd 23 Sept  2007
« Last Edit: September 23, 2007, 10:58:47 am by BlueHue » Report Spam   Logged

Mark of Australia

« Reply #6 on: September 24, 2007, 12:19:25 pm »

Hi Horus ,

Don't mind our resident loony , He is the class clown , He's our amusement to keep us smiling when the Atlantis theories get bogged down a little  Tongue

What you are saying about your friend is very interesting .Is there any chance he may have views of his own about Atlantis ?? Or some insights into the Dialogues that we might be missing ?? We'd all appreciate any tid bit we can get our hands on I'm sure. (can I speak for all ?) Undecided

Bianca , below you quote from 'THE EARLY INHABITANTS OF THE CANARY ISLANDS'
By Alf Bajocco

Is that book any good ? Is there any book you would recommend on the mystery of the Canary islands ? I am wanting to get the best info about them ,and I'm trying to separate the fact from fiction ,which is always hard in this subject. Roll Eyes

« Last Edit: September 24, 2007, 12:29:32 pm by Mark Ponta » Report Spam   Logged
Bianca
Superhero Member

« Reply #7 on: September 24, 2007, 01:18:58 pm »

Mark:

I checked out Bajocco on Google.it.

Yes, he does have books published (in Italian), but they are mostly about scuba diving.
So I did not even bother to find out where I could buy them.

He is a photo journalist of some note.

"THE EARLY INHABITANTS OD THE CANARY ISLANDS" must be either an excerpt from one
of his books or a separate article.  I think the former is more true, as I found no mention
of it at all.
Report Spam   Logged

Your mind understands what you have been taught; your heart what is true.
Bianca
Superhero Member

« Reply #8 on: September 24, 2007, 01:27:49 pm »

Well, Mark,

I'm going back to the original thread:

""Morocco and Eastern Atlantis"

I'd like next to explore the Canary Islands closest to Africa, now that we have dealt with
that part of Northern Africa.

HOPEFULLY, IN PEACE.......

Love and......Peace,
b
Report Spam   Logged

BlueHue
Superhero Member

« Reply #9 on: September 24, 2007, 02:55:38 pm »

Hi Horus ,

Don't mind our resident loony , He is the class clown , He's our amusement to keep us smiling when the Atlantis theories get bogged down a little  Tongue

What you are saying about your friend is very interesting .Is there any chance he may have views of his own about Atlantis ?? Or some insights into the Dialogues that we might be missing ?? We'd all appreciate any tid bit we can get our hands on I'm sure. (can I speak for all ?) Undecided

Bianca , below you quote from 'THE EARLY INHABITANTS OF THE CANARY ISLANDS'
By Alf Bajocco

Is that book any good ? Is there any book you would recommend on the mystery of the Canary islands ? I am wanting to get the best info about them ,and I'm trying to separate the fact from fiction ,which is always hard in this subject. Roll Eyes

Angry RESIDENT LOONY > ? ?   MOI ?  my FOOT, the mainstream Atlantologists are the decepted Fools ! Grin
« Last Edit: September 24, 2007, 02:56:21 pm by BlueHue » Report Spam   Logged

mdsungate

Hermes, Gateway of the Sun

« Reply #10 on: September 24, 2007, 04:16:36 pm »

Smiley  Well if we take a look at Google Earth maps, I think the closest of the Canary Islands is named Fuerteventura.  You can see the tip of Africa on the right side in this picture:

I was scouting around and there are some interesting volcanic features near the nothern shore, as seen in this close up picture:

They're either volcanic or impacts from celestial objects, LOL.

But I haven't noticed any ruins yet.   Wink
Report Spam   Logged

Hermes Trismegistus:  “As above, so below.”
Bianca
Superhero Member

« Reply #11 on: September 24, 2007, 04:23:45 pm »

LOL,  Sungate.  Great shots., but I'm almost through with Lanzarote - IN THE OTHER

THREAD - So, I'll use these maps when the time comes.

See you here:

MOROCCO AND EASTERN ATLANTIS!
Report Spam   Logged

BlueHue
Superhero Member

« Reply #12 on: September 25, 2007, 05:17:46 am »

DEAR  HORUS,

Amateur historians call themselves Atlantologists, but took roman anachronisms into account as Plato's original Text.  veryfying Plato's Atlantis means that the Roman/ latin anachronisms should be 'redressed'to the Greek originals.

Atlantis in Atlantic is a Fallacy !  Allready various( AR-) Forum members not in the least 'Georgeos' have pointed out that the AT-land-Sea was a side Brance off the Ocean-proper, thus the notion of Atlantic-Ocean is a fallacy of it's own.

Also the island notion is false, I mean how bad are your Eyes, when you reaqd in TIMEAUS, that "Atlantis was connected to the mainland by an Isthmus and still maintain that it was an Island(-Realm.) in Mid Atlantic or even farr off any Land-Coast ? ? I mean that this is not a ' common overlook 't his is shear stupidity.

The description of Atlantis Geology by Plato is far shorter than your account on Bimini yet even you failed to realise that Atlantis was a harbour-port constructed with land-based mountains in view in the North shielding it from the north-wind, and an outlet to sea in the south.

The mainstream Atlantologist of which You and Tom Herbert are an exponent are totally decepted by PLATO's wrong translation.

Atlantis beaches were washed by the  socalled "World-SEA "wich HERODOTUS a contemporary of Plato, equaited with the ' MARE-Erytraeum ' which today isnamed the Gulf-Of Aden and only by extention, also the Indian/Aranbic Sea.

Naturally ' Bimini' may have been involved in the last Great Global Tsunami THAT FLattened ATLANTIS AND BURRIED IT UNDER TONS OF AFFLUENT 50 METERS BELOW PRESENT SEA-LEVEL, but that's because it was a Global event of which the Egyptians said that they were not bothered by it because most of land-based-Egypt was in the 'Shadow' of the direction of the Tsunami-track.

I may be dubbed 'resident LOONEY, by TOM Herbert earlier, but his Malta-is Atlantis-Theory is nice but not the site of Atlantis.  Differntly from the 'mainstream Atlantologists in Placing Atlantis in Malta he is adhering to the deviant theory that Atlantis isle was NOT'Bigger-than'but just in-between: Asia * Lybia'and thats ex-cludes the Atlantis in Atlantic fallacy.

Thus TOM Hebert cannot be a serious believer in Atlantis in America nor can Nikas & Mark-Ponte who also placed Atlantis on MALTA-isle as HALFWAY inbetween Asia & Lybia.  It is a mystery to me why in flagrant contradition to everything PLATO indicated, people still look for Atlantis on the American continent.

IF it was understood that America and other sites were created by Atlantis-disaster refugies AFTER Aytlantis Demise, than none of the present Sites of a Possible Atlantis is the real one since Europe too was colonized by survivors of Atlantis AFTER the Demise.

Take this from 'TOM's' Resident Looney':
It is the mainstream Atlantologists who spread deceptive theories and thus deceived themselves  and the general Public, by  not well-reading PLATO's SAGA, and making incomperable mistakes, that ' Georgeos ' at AR slowly revealed as not to disturb the Dream-theories of himself & others !

PRE-REQUISITE for ' ATLANTIS-finders ':
Atlantis is now a City coverred with MUD( probably the RED-kind of Löss-version. One Kilometer thick at Ras-Aden at a depth of 200 meters in the Gulf.

In finding a Tsunami-victim-city such as Atlantis one would expect silt debris from the mainland heaped upon the site, is that ' pre- requisite' also the case with Bimini/ Bahama's ? ? Besides contrary to popular-believe, Atlantis or rather AD-Land,  was built, inside a Vulcano caldeira.( now the Mud-Bay of Ras-Aden.)

The BIMINI rapports are very nice but CAYCWE & DONELLY were totally Biased by the America-LEAD that Chrostophore ' COLUMNs or Bust " Colon had followed At what he initially called" Atlantida "but later changed into"(West-)India'.)

Sincerely,  'Bluehue'   Cry   Cry   Cry dd Sept. 25,  2007.

PS
I would like you, to consider my 'Sub-Script( in Blue.) at the post-bottom and '  Break THAT theory Down' please ! !
THANK  YOU.
« Last Edit: September 25, 2007, 09:04:09 am by BlueHue » Report Spam   Logged

Tom Hebert
Superhero Member

« Reply #13 on: September 25, 2007, 05:31:22 am »

BlueHue,

I have never called you a looney or anything similar to that!

And while we're on the subject, why do I keep getting private emails from you that were obviously intended for other people?  Are you doing mass mailings nowadays?  This defeats the whole purpose of a private email.

Tom
Report Spam   Logged
BlueHue
Superhero Member

« Reply #14 on: September 25, 2007, 06:36:16 am »

BlueHue,

I have never called you a looney or anything similar to that! ( to 'HORUS' Just: "never mind him, he is our  RESIDENT   Looney ! )  And while we're on the subject, I keep getting those -crazy-private emails from you that also are intended for other people?  Are you doing a mass mailing?  This defeats the purpose of a private email. Tom

Greetings to: DEAR , . . . TOM, and HORUS, 

Tongue  You can call me anything you like as long as you comment on( or  like to break down, )my Theory Snippets !

You took the ' BULL-by- the-Horns ' but if  I,  adressed you at the Thread-Forum, you either answer with a distraught " Was this message intended for me >? ? " or You don't answer at all, the same with the private email that I sent you.

Cry I tell you straight away that I am not as versatile as Aristotle or you.  My only knowledge is about Plato's Atlantis and I don't follow the News on other underwater sites such as BIMINI, but it is good if unthankfull-research ! So in return to your answer I must confess that ' BIMINI ' is not my cup of tea.  But I thought we were all united in the search for ( PLATO's ?)'ATLANTIS'.

ABOUT Private mailing versus Forum Thread posting( SMILEY 4554 publicly adverts that she rather had Private postings that Thread=Postings ! ( in: AR.)    Cry  You don't and did not read them  Cry anyway so does so many others  YOU THINK THAT MY DISCOVERIES OR MESSAGES DON'T CONCERN YOU OR YOUR MALTA-THEORY ? ?

If nobody reads and comments in Depth why sould I spend time, sending  separate messages ? ?
PEOPLE keep asking me Frequently Asked Questions about my ATLANTIS= AD-Land-Theory that are on the THREADS, they don't read these and when I re-Explain what is allready on the Forums, I get no intelligent answers !

EXPLORERS that go look underwater for Atlantis with Sidescan Raders they get the attention but an Armchair archaeologist pinpointing and explaining the exact Location of fabled AD-Land, is no hot item.

TOM, what puzzles me is: THIS,

How can intelligent people deceive themselves thinking that Plato's text 2.000 years old was translated correctly, from a no more existing greek Dialect into Latin. when inbetween the old Greek  language was changed into a Macedonian kind of Greek Called KOINE , that Plato did not know.

That Everybody purports to follow Plato's original TEXT in forming their new flangled theories and when I merely QUOTE that 'original' Text( pardon my 'French' I meant,  in English translation ofcourse.) Than , I am accused of  Text edditing, deviating from the Theme and creating a new text.

Let me compair the MYTH with Reality:

MYTH-1:, Atlantis an isle in Mid-Ocean.                     REALITY: AD-Land a CAPE-island(= Presque-île.)in S.Arabia ( connected to the Mainland !( in Mid-Ocean ? ? ? )  Grin

MYTH-2 Atlantis is in the Atlantic(= World-SEA.)      REALITY: Herodotus: The World-Sea is MARE-Erytraeum(= Gulf-of-ADEN.)

MYTH-3: Atantis is bordering the OCEAN which is thus named the Atlantic.    REALITY: Atlantis bordered the EXTREME-END of a Side-brance SEA not- in -direct-view -of -the- Ocean, This SEA was long, had a LAKE- like appearence but had a narrow entrance.  This NOTION from the 'original' Text was totally ignored by the Mainstream-Atlantologists

MYTH-4: SUNK in 9.000 bc:                                        REALITY: TSUNAMI-'Cataclysm' during reign of King ERECHTHEUS of ATHENS in 855 bc.

MYTH-5: Athens was attacked by Atlantians,           REALITY: ATHEns was the name of Poseidon(Polis') ACROPOLIS and the Event was a Civil War over a Girl ( halfsister to the TEAM-Kings.)

MYTH-6: AURICALCUM a kind of Bronze/Copper ?       REALITY: PIRATE's GOLD: PYRiTE. (  chemical: Ferro-Sulphate mixed with red Löss.)

MYTH-7 10 Kings thus 10 islands ?                              REALITY: 5 King-pairs and only 3 Counties. ( AZAES,= Somalia; MESTOR= upper-Egypt/Sudan & EVENOR = South-Arabia.)& the-seven-íslands' are a Allegory for: 7 Office 'vice-presidencies'.)

MYTH-8 a VULCANO-outburst("Thera".)floodded Atlantis.REALITY: The Tsunami=' CATACLYSM',  came first, afterwards came the Subsidence of the Island which was itself an-extinct-Vulcano ( over a faultline.)and thus did not sink to any Oceanbottom but kept aloft , Atlantis-Metropolis/ Capital, merely ' subsided '.

And after Flood/ Tsunami that hit Atlantis but only covered the Palace in mud, The King PELAGIOUS/ PELAGUS re-organized the Surviving City ( in 1075 bc.)and, it took on another 200 years of prosperity.  Atlantis which means " Holy-Land " or Holy-City ",  is frequently mentioned in the Bible as ancient KADESH, until in 855 bc, Ras-Aden (= KAD-Desh.)was taken by the Assyrians, (= Salmanasser-3.) who killed all resident Elephants, as taboed Tsunami-causers.    ( Description of AT-Lantis as:' AD '- Land in Koran: Sura 89.) The Addyrians did not " Heed the warnings of the FLOOD, by 'HUD' (= HATH-or HATi= The white Arabian Elephant.)

MYTH-9 ASIA & LYBIA are Turkey & Africa.               REALITY: ASIA= Asia Major= ARABIA-Foëlix, LYBIA= old name for ERYTRAEA./=East-Africa.

MYTH-10 Plato is the only one mentioning Atlantis.    REALITY The whole history of AD- Land is in the KORAN ( =Sura 89.)

(Due to my Alzheimer's disease,  Myth order may vary when I re-tell this Post in another Thread. )

Ofcourse I can go on and on, even BRYNWINS furnished me with 50 ( !.)reference Points to Atlantis Location, but if nobody seems to bother because they don't read 'PLATO,' than what can I do to open peoples eyes if they say to follow Plato's text without actually reading it ?

YOU  COPY  ? ? that the MYTH SEEKERS of Atlantis are blind to the REALITY not by design but by ignorance of certain brances of Science like ancient Topology or political Borders during the year 1000 bc. and that ALL Theories formed and presented at the MELOS-1 Conference have failed to take account of Plato's original Text and are thus fallacious.

I have not got answers in DEPTH from your's truly,  in the past so I would be wise to expect no intelligent comment from you in the future either. PS You stick to your Malta Theory as ' GEORGEOS ' does to his Mud-Shoal Theory ! Grin

anyway if Melos-2 will follow through, ( which is most uncertain because of transport-plane-costs.)WE will meet again, at Philli. .err. . MELOS-2 Conference ! ( June-2008.)
I tried to get the second " World Conf. on Atlantis ", held in The Technical-University in DELFT ( my Bachellor-Alumnus University Town.)but they were not intrested.  I also sent 120 E-Mails to 120 Dutch language Newspapers but the Boards of-Editors  weren't intrested neither.

BRYNWINS, took me on for 50 ' reference ' Points which I answered with 2 months retardation, later when her intrest must have waned, or the typography of repeated Question & answer was not pleasent appealing to her eye.
Although I a no professional typographist I hope that the distinction,  between the QUESTION and the REPLY is clear ! !

BIMINI, SPAIN, America,  Mexico, Gujarat- underwater-City in -India and ' DOGGERLAND'  in the English-North-Sea were not ' Atlantis ' and their only connection is, that they sufferd the same =GLOBAL- Tsunami in 855 bc.( but locally Dated in various token Years !)

Cry By the way, the Elephant functioned as Tsunami-watcher in Atlantis, unless the invading Assyrians took all Elephantbones elsewhere, there must be Elephant Grave-yards in Atlantis( and thus in AD- Land!)  And unless I am ill-informed,  I don't suppose that in MALTA  and  BIMINI   Elephant bones grave yards- were presently found ? ? ?  Grin

SINCERELY,      Cry  ' BlueHue Cry   dd Sept. 25, 2007

Ps
AND,  Don't  forget  to  comment  on  my  SUB- Script !  ( > See Post-Bottom ! )   ( Pity, I just saw that 'Guest' Who was -watching this Thread' has left without comment !)
I got a bad , short-Time memory:  was it now, Mark- Ponte or TOM- Herbert who called me " -our- ' RESIDENT Looney ' "? I keep mixing the Two individuals together as if they are a ' Doublett ' !
« Last Edit: September 25, 2007, 08:59:39 am by BlueHue » Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: